PDA

View Full Version : Introductions, all around!

Ezrael
11-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Hello, all. I joined this site today. BDSM as a sexual medium and lifestyle is somewhat alien to me, but I would like to experience the sensuality associated with it. My girlfriend is a sub, and I want to compound upon our level of intimacy so that this can be something we share in together.
At first, without prior information or afflicted bias, I thought that I was a sub, as well. But, after spending some time poring over the myriad of forum threads, I'm beginning to see that my personality exemplifies the traits of a dom. I am a perpetual worrier, and this is primarily fueled by my intrinsic need to be (or feel in) control of a situation. I am hoping that, through conversation with friends I make on this site, and experimentation, I can utilize this modus operandi for living and actualize my identity in its entirety.
Already, I'm discovering that I have a fascination with Kinbaku-bi, and plan to buy a book and begin practicing tomorrow. If anyone has any sort of advice on this topic, or a suggestion regarding introductory exercises for a budding dom, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for welcoming me into your community. :-)

denuseri
11-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Wellcome to the site!!!

We are so very happy to have you here. The forums are full of great information, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom.

There is also an awsome Tasking Society for those wishing to learn just how to set and or preform commands.

Feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand.

Hope to see more of you soon.
Have lots of fun exploring the site!!

Hugs and kissess,
denuseri

Tufty
11-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Hello and :wel

Diablo
11-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Welcome and enjoy your journey.

Best advice is start small and work your way up.

http://twistedmonk.com/ has some good video tutorials that should get you through the basics.

Ozme52
11-02-2008, 12:47 AM
:wel

You might enjoy some of the scenes in "Flower and Snake"
High production quality, good looking actors and actresses.

==>> IMDB Link (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388098/)

subserviant
11-02-2008, 04:47 AM
hi ezrael welcome

rosebud
11-02-2008, 04:58 AM
Hi :wave: Welcome to the Forums!

MrDom
11-02-2008, 05:59 AM
Hello and welcome

DiablosLittleOne
11-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the Library. :)

skp2bear
11-02-2008, 07:15 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

rsjankowski
11-02-2008, 09:16 AM
welcome to the community, looking forward to hearing of how the rope learning is progressing, and possibly seeing some of the artwork.

Aussiegirl1
11-03-2008, 03:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the site. I am sure you will find it fun and informative!