PDA

View Full Version : friends

flusteredslave
11-02-2008, 06:51 PM
how do I come out to my many friends who ar are doms in their relationships and not be seen as week. I am just submissive to guy doms not girls...eek, any advice would be most helpful:30:

SUBtly_shy
11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I think the Key word you used was FRIENDS. Your friends will love you regardless because you are you. Just tell them the truth. Submissive doesn't mean weak it just means your strong enough to say "this is what I want and I'm going to get it"
*hugs*

Laila
11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I agree with subtly shy - especially if they are Doms they should understand and NOT think of you as week. They know how much strength it takes to be submissive and how the last thing a submissive is, is a weak, mindless thing. We are something special, something to be valued and treasured.

To be honest, I envy you a little bit - to have friends who are already living the livestyle, who understand. My friends would never understand... they'd send me to a shrink and blame it on insecurities of childhood traumas and start quoting psychology on me, remind me of all my strong literary heroines.
They wouldn't understand that this simply completes me... and how beautiful it is.

BrightFyrefly
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
how do I come out to my many friends who ar are doms in their relationships and not be seen as week. I am just submissive to guy doms not girls...eek, any advice would be most helpful:30:

I think you should be open, and make sure that they understand that it's a choice that you wanted. If anything, your true friends will welcome your choice and be happy for you. :)

delish
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Any Dom worth his or her mettle will know that being submissive isn't weak, period. They will also know that they have no right to look down on you as a submissive, because you're not submissive to them, you're friends with them.