PDA

View Full Version : Why I submit.

DiablosLittleOne
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM
The other night Master asked me what I got out of submission. I had no answer for him at the time and was told that my task was to figure it out and post it on here. So here I am. *sigh* How do I put into words something I feel in my core? I personally find it very difficult to do so.

What I can say is that I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I can see that he's proud of something that I've done, that in my serving him I've made him happy. I crave the pats on my head and hearing him call me Kitten or Little One just makes me weak in the knees. I submit to him because I know in return I'll receive his warmth, affection, and love. He makes me feel safe when I'm wrapped up in his arms and I know that when I'm his good girl I can expect such a reward. I also get great satisfaction out of his caring enough to discipline me when I've not held myself to his high standards or if I've broken the rules; I know he does this to help me better myself and I am grateful for that (even if my ass hurts for three days after ;) ).

In my submission to him I find my other half, the part of my soul that's been missing and I've longed for. It makes me complete.

Diablo
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
I love you so very much.

denuseri
11-03-2008, 09:30 PM
That was very bueatiflul and honest sisa

its so nice to see such a declaration of love like this between two people

huggels for both of ya

jezabel
11-04-2008, 02:17 AM
beautiful, see, u didnt need to worry
jez xxx

shayna{L_D}
11-04-2008, 06:10 AM
beautiful! :)

Arria
11-04-2008, 06:29 AM
"In my submission to him I find my other half, the part of my soul that's been missing and I've longed for. It makes me complete."

Excellently put. This is one of the most beautiful sentences I have read on here so far.

Moreover, it is one I would sometimes like to slap around some dumb peopleīs heads who still think BDSM people are "those nutters who get off on walking around in Latex, hahaha".
*fights the urge to vomit*

No, I do not expect the vanilla crowd to understand what all this means to us. However, I would expect from any adult person a more mature behaviour than making fun of whatever it is they donīt understand.

Veralynne
11-04-2008, 06:54 AM
I understand completely dear, and I am very happy for the both of you!

Congratulations :-)

SubmissiveDoll
11-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Absolutely beautiful, and one of the truest things I've ever read.

rsjankowski
11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
perfectly said, completeness, i miss it, it is a terrific feeling and here is a shining example of the reason why we enjoy a lifestyle most people just don't get. thank you for sharing this. as it provides hope and a reason for those who are looking for others and themselves.

aussiesubgirl
11-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Just beautiful Diablos Little One...you expressed what I have been unable to do so far myself. And the response from your loving Master almost made me cry.

xxx

Thank u both so much!

AndreaDawne
11-07-2008, 01:49 PM
That was beautiful.

Diablo
11-13-2008, 09:19 PM
On behalf of My little one, thank you for all your support.

She makes me proud.

his_girl_l
11-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Thankyou. That was lovely

love2serve
11-16-2008, 06:25 AM
I can only echo what everyone above has said, you are so very lucky little one to have found your true Master. I only hope one day soon that happens to me.