PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 Please

thewhiterabbit
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I've been in a bit of a creative slump for quite some time now. I would love the chance for some new ideas and feedback over in the writers block. I think every artist wants the chance to become better at their craft. Writing is no exception.

Aussiegirl1
11-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the block! The level one instructor will be able to give you access, but if you don't get a response here soon, PM me.

Aussiegirl
Level 2 instructor

walkingdude225
11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Why I want to join? Well, for one I love to write, even though any one who has read my post and blog will know i have problems with spelling (which im working on in college). Two, i love bdsm and I feel i can give the site some real good stoires and peoms. Third, i am in college and even though that is the most importaint thing in my life rigt now, I feel i can still be a part of the block. My fourth reason is alittle bit about me(so please bear with me). I think my love of horror and fantasy stories will show through my stoires. Reason number five is the fact i reallydont know how to write a bdsm sence where it dose not turn into just plan horror, and i would love to learn how to wite about how the whip craks, and how the pain was for him. So, yea that is why i want to join the writers block.

Widget
11-17-2008, 02:42 AM
all done