PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas to do while starting a bdsm relationship

chinwan
11-04-2008, 03:54 PM
My husband and I are thinking about starting a bdsm relationship, with me being the dom. In order to experiment with it, we are going to start off with one night him listening to me whatever I tell him to do.
The problem is, as of now, he does alot. So I am looking for Ideas for what I can tell him to do. (In bed and around the house, but espeially in bed).
We established that the harder/ more reluctant he will be to do them, the better.
So I am looking for some good ideas for the first night, and if all things go well, then for other nights as well. I guess the first night should be to ease him into it, but not to slowly of course.

THanks

dillinja
11-04-2008, 06:56 PM
pick things that you want done, and it doesnt matter if he wants to do them or not. he doesnt have to not enjoy doing them, but you definitly have to enjoy the fact that he is doing them.

It sounds like you want to humiliate him. There are lots of ways you can do that.. make him wear your underwear, lead him around the house on his hands and knees. yell at him and belittle him (sp?) if you feel like it, pee on him and mark your territory..stuff like that. These are all things that he wont not enjoy, but hopefully you will enjoy more and he will like that you are likeing them... whew i need a beer now

fetishdj
11-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Have you been through a established fantasies and limits yet? If not, I suggest you do that and you may find that some ideas come from that. You can either do a BDSM checklist or sit down and seperately write down stuff that turns you on and read each others.

You could:

- get him to cook you dinner (and serve it to you naked while he eats on the floor)
- get him to runyou a bath and bathe you
- give you a massage
- give him a certain number of tasks each day (housework or otherwise) and punish him for those he does not do or those he does improperly. Keep increasing the number and difficulty and expectations of the task so he is always on the brink of punishment no matter how good he gets
- put him on cum restriction
- make sure he is aware that he is not allowed to cum until you have or you give permission for him to do so

You could sit down and write out a set of rules and regular tasks he has to do and how he has to do them... things like 'you must always kneel at my feet when I am sat in an armchair'.

Make sure you establish what the punishments are for trangression as well. Punishment should not be enjoyable...