PDA

View Full Version : sister's toy

xdressedtoy
12-16-2002, 03:41 PM
I would love to see a story with sister's abusing their brother, bondage with punishment and crossdressing with public humiliation. The girls are pretty, sexy and very much with the in crowd, freshmen in high school with a sadistic streak. Their brother is a year ahead of them on the fringe of being accepted but not quite there. His sister's take maximum advantage by promising to help him get "in", but never quite following through.
Another would be sexy twin sisters forceing their young, single mother to be their slave, abused and publicly humiliated at every turn.
What do you think?

BDSM_Tourguide
12-16-2002, 05:53 PM
Now you just need to write them. :)

ErikavonKZ
12-19-2002, 02:55 PM
Great ideas, both!

denisjames
03-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Great idea! Suggest the sisters use him as a prostitute and force him to entrap other boys to add to their stable. It is important that he not willingly enjoy his servitude.

ErikavonKZ
03-29-2003, 01:57 AM
So true! The sisters are mature and don't know the meaning of "mercy".

Tell me more!

Erika

denisjames
03-29-2003, 07:34 PM
A next step might be for the sisters to force their slave boy out on the streets with a quota to meet.

ErikavonKZ
04-09-2003, 08:45 AM
How do they grade the boy? By the amount of sperm he has been able to collect from passers-by?

denisjames
04-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Perhaps by requiring photographic evidence. A token system might also be considered.

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 07:46 AM
Ooooo! Photographic evidence - at the moment of penetration?!? Webcam, or hidden camera ...

How about if he was a year or so younger? And they're taking advantage of him. Also, I think they would have to do something to make sure he couldn't 'take himself in hand' whenever he wanted to; are there chastity belts for men?

ErikavonKZ
04-14-2003, 04:57 AM
The sisters will take the photos, I'm sure. Close-ups of the boy's tears will fetch them a nice income, particularly if, as you suggest, he is "a year or so younger".

As to his possible "taking himself in hand" I doubt that he will have the inclination. He'll be thoroughly disgusted by all forms of sex, won't he? That's as good a chastity belt as any.

Curtis
05-10-2003, 11:44 PM
Erika is right that the most elegant and literary chastity belt would be mental. For those of us with more carnal than intellectual interest in controlling their man, there are half a dozen basic designs for preventing male orgasm (and dozens of slight variations), but all of the effective ones concentrate on preventing an erection. I can tell you from personal experience that if a man can achieve an erection there is no level of constriction that will prevent an ejaculation (in fact a poorly designed chastity belt could even hasten it).

denisjames
05-11-2003, 07:33 PM
Why use a chastity device? An erection would be additional humiliation.

Curtis
05-11-2003, 10:44 PM
Perhaps I should let Lady Amanda respond to this -- I can only assume her reasoning on this issue -- but I'm awake and she's not, so I'll take a crack at it.

You're right, it would be additionally humiliating, especially if his erection was on display. The problem that the good Lady saw was that without some means of preventing him, the young man would soon have an orgasm...and no erection!

I think the general consensus of the posters on this thread is that the poor fellow isn't to be allowed to enjoy himself. Erika thinks she can prevent this through the force of her will (which I would never presume to dispute!), while Lady Amanda and I would prefer to rely upon a lock and key.

After reading through the thread three times, I noticed that denisjames specified that the fellow shouldn't WILLINGLY enjoy his servitude, which is rather different from what I had assumed (that he not enjoy it at all). Now you've got me curious, denis -- is he to be allowed to orgasm? Maybe if the circumstances can be arranged to be particularly embarrassing (ie. your photographic evidence)? What's your take on this?

(For that matter, if I've improperly spoken for either Erika or Lady Amanda, I expect to receive a sharp reprimand!)

denisjames
05-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Of course he shouldn't enjoy his servitude. Becoming erect while pleasuring another male emphasizes the slave boys' weakness. He is unable to repress his reaction and thus demonstrates his weakness. The photographs could be sold or used as advertising, thus serving the dual purpose of providing his owners with income and providing proof of his servitude.

LadyAmanda
07-30-2003, 03:17 PM
I know this is now an old post, but it appeals to me now that I'm back ...

I don't know if this is accurate, but what would happen if the guys penis was 'tied down'? I mean, if it was tied with a string to the back of his belt, so that if he got even slightly aroused the string would get tighter and tighter, causing him intense pain each time?

Hell, for all I know, this is a regular feature of male submission ....

Hmmm, I wonder if you can tie up a woman's clit? I guess if you had a thin, strong thread ... gotta go, bye!

PrncAlbrt
08-02-2003, 01:38 PM
I don't have a sister but I LOVE this fantasy... I had a sexy cousin I used to fantasize about

Dr. Phil
08-03-2003, 12:14 PM
So what's wrong with him having an erection? Encourage it! Make him stroke it every once in awhile whenever they notice that it's hard.

What would be REALLY cool is if the sisters showed him off that way to a girl that they knew he's secretly had a crush on, but was always afraid to approach. Poor boy. Naked, dripping, crying, and helplessly stroking. What a way to make an impression on the girl of your dreams. Some sisters can be soooo bad!

- Dr. Phil

Curtis
10-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Yes...they...can.

You know, for an old thread, this is getting REALLY interesting! Does PrncAlbrt have any further suggestions?

(And to Lady Amanda: Your tie-down idea is a good one. Since his penis has to be pulled back past his scrotum, you can seperate his balls to either side, giving easy access. As he hardens there'll be (in addition to everything else) a strain on the suspensary ligaments that will be attempting to hold his penis erect against the pull of the string between his legs.)