PDA

View Full Version : Buzz from pain

blondesub88
07-20-2004, 05:21 PM
I wondered if there are any of you out there who self harm, or have done in the past, and got a buzz out of the pain. This is how I came to be interested in pleasure/pain, and was just wondering what others feel on this subject.

;) yours, blondesub

Dslave
07-21-2004, 09:38 AM
I am an extreme painslut and when I haven't had anyone else to give me that pain I administered it myself and yes it does give me a certain "buzz" or "high" and that is probably one of the main reasons I need it so badly.

Jones, Nikka
07-21-2004, 10:26 PM
I used to enjoy self-inflicted pain back when I was younger and single, for a variety of reasons. Some times it was to punish myself for actually having masochistic fantasies or for becoming sexually active. I guess some of it had to do with my self image. But ultimately I did it because of the plesure it gave me.

Some of it was mild: self bondage, wearing very tall and tight high heeled shoes, etc, but eventually it was not enough and I went to more severe self-discipline such as pouring hot wax on my breasts, taking showers with scalding hot water, kneeling on gravel, hanging weights from my pussy lips and stuffing my bra with thumbtacks.

Now that I have a partner the idea of doing it to myself seems pointless, but the memory of the pleasure I got from it can not be erased. Also, on the plus side, it built my resistance to pain, which my boyfriend now finds quite impressive.

blondesub88
07-22-2004, 01:46 AM
i find i have a slightly higher pain threashold now too. hmmm... ive never thought im a pain slut, but pain is such a turn on for me... maybe this is what im evolving into :confused:
should i feel guilty about that? i'm not so sure. 100 years ago i probably would have felt guilty about kinky thoughts and masturbation... maybe in 100 years more of us will be pain sluts. lol... what a strange and interesting thought for so early in the morning!

subprincess
07-23-2004, 04:14 PM
I used to self tie, but I dont anymore.

I did it really tight, round my tits and belly, and I still enjoy that.

Never self harmed, tho.

myri_SN
07-24-2004, 02:40 AM
sort of used to tie myself on and off over the years as far as i can remember, only started using pain to when i foudn out what bdsm was, before it just hoped noone would find out as that coudln't be normal. but i wished i could dream....
and yes i need the pain
only last ngith we experimeted with a hogtie that had my legs tied to my bound breasts over my shoulders, seen it on a hogtied tutorial and Matt said it would be torture and not many can take it. am wondering if he played with people who like pain before...hmm. i loved it, althoguht we didn't tie my ellbows as he said as i got problems with my shoulder anyways which forces master to untie me after a short period of time or i'll scream bloody murder. so instead we played with electrcity. :D
wonders, me a painslut? :eek:

Xelebes
07-25-2004, 09:05 PM
I wondered if there are any of you out there who self harm, or have done in the past, and got a buzz out of the pain. This is how I came to be interested in pleasure/pain, and was just wondering what others feel on this subject.

;) yours, blondesub

I do it all the time, even sitting at a computer slapping my nape with a nice big ruler. I have always used the buzz to calm me down.