PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric Tendancies

blondesub88
07-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Does anyone here fantasize about sucking a partners blood? If so, how would you, in your fantasies, come about doing this? What would you find more pleasurable, the pain caused to draw blood, or the fact you are sharing a romantic bodily fluid?

;) yours blondesub

new master
07-20-2004, 07:22 PM
my sub has many vampiric fantasys ill ask her to post a reply here tomorrow

Dododecapod
07-21-2004, 11:53 AM
Blood is the preferred medium for quite a number of very unpleasent diseases. Drinking the stuff reduces the risk, as saliva and stomach acids will neutralize a lot of the virii and bacteria, but that won't help if you have a mouth cut or ulceration.

At the very least, make sure your prospective partner has had an AIDS test recently.

redEva
07-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Does anyone here fantasize about ... in your fantasies...

...my sub has many vampiric fantasys...
Dododecapod,
I totally love that this site has so many safe-sane-consensual, caring and looking out for other people best interest members, but … this is fantasy thread. They have explicitly used the fantasy word, as in NOT in real life! I really do not think we have to advice people on every aspect of the potential health issues of their fantasies if they were to be practised in real life :rolleyes:
As I nitpicked through other threads and found comment on – what seems to be more of a real life fetish – I stand slightly corrected. The warning might be in order, but still – not so much in this thread!

blondesub88
07-22-2004, 01:58 AM
thanks for your warning. although i havent yet found a partner willing to suck my blood/let me suck theirs, i definatly feel i could perform this fantasy. it would however only occur in a relationship i felt secure in, and could trust my partner when i asked if they have any STDs.
but still i guess theres no harm in reminding ourselfs to be careful :)

yours, blondesub88

lusty59
08-25-2004, 08:50 AM
yes, a bit dangerous to one's health I would have thought, but in fantasy the idea, as in those horror films on the television, of a vampire draining a girl and she is so excited she orgasms...... drives me nuts with lust.

punksub
10-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Does anyone here fantasize about sucking a partners blood? If so, how would you, in your fantasies, come about doing this? What would you find more pleasurable, the pain caused to draw blood, or the fact you are sharing a romantic bodily fluid?

;) yours blondesub

My mistress has trained me to enjoy bloodplay. I have learned to love it and see the chance to drink my mistress' blood as a huge gesture. I both enjoy the pain when the razor or knife is pulled through my flesh as well as given the gift of being able to taste and savor her blood. I still cannot stand it when my mistress cuts herself in front of me, but i have learned slowly to be able to tolerate cutting her when ordered to do so. A very romantic, painful, and sensual way is each partner in the scene, or just whenever cuts the others tongue, just a short small cut then kiss deeply and passionatly.

mythicat
10-04-2004, 10:41 AM
For anyone looking for a vicarious blood-sucking thrill, let me recommend either renting or buying the game BloodRayne. Sequel is coming out soon so even buying the original should be fairly cheap. This was definitely a guilty pleasure game for me! Love all the moaning and sucking noises she makes while draining a victim. :[

Word of warning tho, you almost have to use the cheat codes to get anywhere.

MrJerseyGuy
10-05-2004, 11:21 AM
This just came up in conversation last night. My sub tends to go a little crazy with her razor sharp fingernails when she's not restrained. Last night we were at her place where things stay a little more vanilla than they do at mine. Anyway, after our first "round" I put on my robe and went to the kitchen to make a drink. She walked in right behind me and asked if I was Ok. I said "Yeah...why?" she said "Because my pillow is covered with blood."

I went into the bathroom to look and damned if she didn't shred my back and ass! She said I should just think of it as a "grade for my performance".

Talking about it later I told her that one of the more erotic moments we had was when I sat up after a particularly enthusiastic encounter and realized that I had blood running down my chest to my stomach from two different wounds.

I don't know about "drinking" blood and never thought of our situation as vampiristic...but I do find the battle scars and a little blood a turn on!

spike
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
never thought of our situation as vampiristic...but I do find the battle scars and a little blood a turn on!Not vampire, Klingon. Qapla'

Spike

nova
10-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Hmm, vampirism is certainly a fantasy of mine (read "Elena" if you don't believe me!) but actually sucking the blood? No. i can see where it might be considered erotic, but not for me.

Domination King
02-12-2005, 03:37 AM
Though never experiencing this in real life, a fantasy of mine has been not the real drawing and drinking of blood, but the placement of where to drink from. The traditional is the neck and this is understood from the vast number of comics, television shows, books, and other forms of media. Though seldom few may note that the first place to draw blood in a vampire setting was actually that of the inner thigh. A bite there I suspsect would be a lot more painful than a simple neck wound. Though the place I most envision a vampire taking a woman is on the breast. As my perverse mind works, the idea of taking a woman's breast as part of meat as well as milk demands that the vampire strike at the most sensative part of her body. I have written a few spoofs off this idea. If I get one that I think is worthy, I'll post it here.

Domination King

truckinnhorsin
02-16-2005, 01:25 PM
hmm as into the vamp thing as i am, im a bit of a wuss and think the excitement would die upon the cut/skin piercing bite. And i could never hurt my partner, part of why im a subbie. -contemplaitng-

ok after all this vamp talk... im off to the story collections portion of the library.. heheeheheh

Teni

ObsidianCaine
02-17-2005, 02:35 PM
I love the vampire aspect of domination and seduction. I always loved vampires, their mythos and history. I’ve Rped as them before and I’am quite good at what I do, I especially like to bite, I’m very good with my hands so I know how to stroke the flesh around the throat while I put my teeth to another’s skin. That and I always liked the idea of tasting the blood from another and then giving me some of theirs.

Darkgirl
02-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Mine is both being a vampire, being very strong, but captured and torchered by a few men and women, totall restraints and put on show. These methods would be in stocks, hung in the air and other mechanical furniture which others would use on me to get their anger out on me.

This is the first time I've ever admitted this and feel like I've just lifted a massive mountain from my shoulders!!! :o