PDA

View Full Version : Any one else have a set bedtime?

Little Man
11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
My Dominant set me a bedtime of no later than 10.30pm on weekday nights, later by negotiation at weekends, when we first started our relationship. She comes to me every night almost - we are in an LDR - and tells me to go to bed or to start thinking about it. Am I the only sub that has this or is it more common. If you have a fixed bedtime do you also have a preparation routine?

jeanne
11-06-2008, 07:39 PM
I have a set bedtime. It is flexible as He chooses. I asked for it, because I was and still am dealing with some very stressful things in my life, and was not getting enough rest. It is not something He does as part of our routine, but to help me, He agreed to enforce it through this difficult time.

thepast
11-06-2008, 07:44 PM
I have a set bedtime as well... "slut. bedtime."

Jayden McZimmer
11-06-2008, 08:11 PM
i have been told a couple of times when to go to sleep or when to wake up but i don't have a set bed time for every night. the thought is a turn on though, to have no power over when you go to sleep. having a simple privileged controlled is yummy.

annie
11-06-2008, 10:00 PM
i have a set nightly bedtime that is seldom excused without a REALLY good reason and when it is a nap is expected the next day or the next nights bedtime may be moved up to compensate.

And to answer the second part of your question... no routine so to speak but i do have to be sure and say good night.

SUBtly_shy
11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
nope no bed time. Though he always seems to be telling me when to go to bed. I'm sure its one of those things that will come in time. ugh sort of like I am ALWAYS late for EVERYTHING and he said when we live together that wont be allowed anymore *sigh*

Little Man
11-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Thank you all. I have to say that being set a bedtime is a turn on Jayden McZimmer. Not that that has ever done me any good in that department! LOL.

flying66
11-08-2008, 03:49 PM
hm... I was threatened with a bedtime because I wasn't getting enough sleep... but no, no set bedtime ... yet

Ninva
11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
*giggle* You should have seen my owner the first time that I informed him that it was bed time. His jaw hit the floor and he stared at me as if I had three heads; he hadn't had a bed time, ever.

Honestly, I still don't believe life can be enjoyable without a proper bedtime. We work as apartment painters and have to be up at six, so I assumed he ALREADY KNEW that WE had to be to bed by ten if he wanted to have a relatively happy workday.

:1850:

I have a routine that occasionally runs late (typically by his arrangement), and he gets really peeved now if I make us late for bed.

DiablosLittleOne
11-17-2008, 04:18 PM
No, I don't really have a set bedtime, but Master does put me to bed at night and tucks me in. It's become quite a nice little ritual that I enjoy greatly. However, there have been times when I've been told it's time to go to bed, since I'm too stubborn to go myself sometimes. :)

HisKitty
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
My bedtime isn't the same time everynight... I'm a grad student with different amounts of work and wake-up times for different days. I'm supposed to get 6 hours of sleep minimum every night, sooo I can work it to my schedule, which is nice.

shayna{L_D}
11-19-2008, 08:23 AM
it seems theses days, that my bedtime is his bedtime, he'll say "bedtime, 15 mins" or "bedtime, 30 mins" So, i can freely go to bed whenever i want, but i choose to go to bed when he does..so i guess thats a set bedtime, although the time chances from day to day..so maybe not.. *chuckles*

Leigh
11-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I do have a bedtime..its 11pm on the nights Master is not home and whenever he decides the nights he is home...Sir agrees with this bedtime as I have to get up at 6am and by the time I settle in it is around midnight.

MrDom
11-20-2008, 04:39 AM
my pet must be in bed by 10 pm and sleeping by 11 pm unless she is up with me

satisfied
11-20-2008, 05:09 AM
I don't have a set time to be in bed everynight, but i have a bedtime routine and when my Sir tells me to go to bed(as he frequently does) i go without hesitation. I do not think this is uncommon and actually enjoy it myself. I love it when he tells me what to do........*WG* except of coarse when it's something i don't want to do.

Little Man
11-20-2008, 03:55 PM
my pet must be in bed by 10 pm and sleeping by 11 pm unless she is up with me

Sounds a little like me. I don't have a time to be asleep by though. Thank you.

Little Man
11-20-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't have a set time to be in bed everynight, but i have a bedtime routine and when my Sir tells me to go to bed(as he frequently does) i go without hesitation. I do not think this is uncommon and actually enjoy it myself. I love it when he tells me what to do........*WG* except of coarse when it's something i don't want to do.

I love the idea of a routine. I have a morning devotion to Ma'am, but not one at night. Perhaps I should suggest it? Thank you.

lozzy
11-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I used to have a bedtime, but not anymore because I have problems with sleeping, so I'm trusted to make the best choice for me, although sometimes I'll get a helping "hint"

SauvagePouline
11-20-2008, 04:41 PM
I've never had a set bed time, but someone ought to tell me when to go to bed, else i'm likely to stay up all night.

speaking of which.. i just got sent to bed.. for the first time ever. yay. so good night :-D

Little Man
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I've never had a set bed time, but someone ought to tell me when to go to bed, else i'm likely to stay up all night.

speaking of which.. i just got sent to bed.. for the first time ever. yay. so good night :-D

LOL. I hope that you slept well!

hislilslut2008
12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
i do, haha. i hate it. its my newest punishment. after dinner my happy ass gets tied to the bed, all for dropping my cup on the tile, i guess its good tho, i need the sleep

isis646
12-08-2008, 09:15 AM
i do now..11:30pm on the weekends unless He's up & wants to play and 4:45am during my workdays. (nightowl-i get off work @ 3am

Little Man
12-11-2008, 05:15 AM
i do now..11:30pm on the weekends unless He's up & wants to play and 4:45am during my workdays. (nightowl-i get off work @ 3am

I hope that you feel better for it. I can't believe how much more alive I am. Even though it does mean that I miss out on fun at times.

James2024
12-13-2008, 01:34 AM
I do not have a set bed time however when we are both online late my Goddess does determine when i go to bed. She has even had me stay up with her for a couple hours after i had mentioned being tired but also had nothing to do the next day. Its great being told to be a good boy and go to bed. :)

craven
12-13-2008, 09:56 AM
normally when i am feeling sleepy, no set time for me, though i do have a curfew with regard to being on line, i am not to be on line after 2 AM unless there is a very good reason (i have not found one yet)

BrightFyrefly
12-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I go to bed when my Master goes to bed, although that doesn't mean sleep. We don't sleep until he is ready, and if I fall asleep he will wake me up.

isis646
12-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope that you feel better for it. I can't believe how much more alive I am. Even though it does mean that I miss out on fun at times.
i feel a lil better and now i wake up early enough for Him to txt me or call if he wants before i go to work. I now also have set times to be home if i go out;; last night i had to be home by 6.

steelish
12-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I go to bed when my Master goes to bed, although that doesn't mean sleep. We don't sleep until he is ready, and if I fall asleep he will wake me up.

That's similar to me. It's not that Forgemstr has set a rule that I go to sleep by a set time, or at the same time he does...it's simply that I know he prefers that I do. I can simply "feel" that he prefers it. I try my hardest to be ready to go to bed the same time as he does. The most difficult part for me though is winding down after an evening shift at work.

judori
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
For me 10p on work nights and then 11:30p on the weekend.

Almost always there's a little routine, before going.

HisKitty
12-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Wow, everyone makes me feel like a night owl xD

Of course... it doesn't take much. I'm up far too late most of the time. Although, at home for the holidays I go to bed early because my whoole family like, falls aseep at 11PM and I'm bored out of my mind xD

angelic.zest
12-19-2008, 11:57 AM
i dont have a set bedtime, i wouldnt mind a set bedtime. if my Owner were to set up a bedtime for me i would follow his set routine for me, because i know it would be for the best of my overall health.

Little Man
12-22-2008, 02:04 AM
i dont have a set bedtime, i wouldnt mind a set bedtime. if my Owner were to set up a bedtime for me i would follow his set routine for me, because i know it would be for the best of my overall health.

I find it curiously caring. My Dominant wants me to be in bed early so that I feel good the next day.