PDA

View Full Version : Accomplished Alpha Dom in NE Indiana seeks f sub with intelligence and strength...

JohnVanDom
11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
and I hope to find a submissive - Real Life, to name, to enjoy. Because to me, Dominance only blooms in the warmth of physical submission - and to be chosen is a privilege beyond words.

49 year old rather typical in appearance, not at all typical in thought, behavior or lifestyle. Never cruel or violent, but very very thorough in lifestyle sexual expression and the pleasures that are within the dungeons we both hunger for. ;whip

I want to meet a submissive who is in touch with her vital and precious role as the alpha to the Alpha - the one who by submission, is a vessel - a gift, the gift that creates and nourishes us both. The wrapping is her own flesh and creates strength, pleasure and joy when released by her chosen Master.

If you feel you are a doorway, not a doormat - a doorway that makes you tremble as one who radiates desire and strength knocks, and then, as you bravely invite him within your life... makes both you and he tremble with desire and hope and the passion that only those of us who know the lifestyle will ever experience.

I offer respect, challenge, stimulation physical and spiritual and intellectual. If sufficient, I hope I will earn your respect, and with that precious coin purchase and thus have complete control and command of our physical pleasures.

Leather apparel and collars? No.

Leather belts and genital and breast punishment. Substantial.

Orgasms? Mine are difficult to earn, as my pleasure is in your experience, screams of joy and the sounds of touching you in creative ways.

Your orgasms? I hope yours will be a nightmare of trying to hold in as I pull you into physical bliss again and again. Sometimes, without permission.

That btw, is my favorite moment. To punish you - for coming without permission - and to punish you to even another shuddering climax.

Physical appearance? Mine is average - but glows with the bright flame of genuine assertive charisma. Yours? That depends on the real beauty of you as a person. Age/height/weight? Not critical.

What is required is a beautiful mind. That we might stand proudly as a couple of strength and shared respect. Imagination, good humor and of course, patience with occasional bouts of male stupidity are also important. I am strong and good - but still no better then any other man.

As a woman, you know that men can be infuriating for no reason, and all I can promise is I'll try to be the best partner I can.

I will never harm you - but the pain I wish to inflict for my pleasure is Sadistic and without hesitation. Mutilation, emotional trauma, casual disregard for your needs will never occur. Commitment and my very best of all I am - are yours, to command - for me, as your knight, to grasp and use.

A submissive queen, who commands her dark knight to assume complete authority - when it serves the Kingdom - and the name of that place, that castle, is Sanctuary.

I offer Love.

John, Fort Wayne, Indiana

lucy
11-07-2008, 01:42 AM
...seeks f sub with intelligence and strength...
That would be me, teehee!

But i already have a Master... So, no, it won't be me after all.
Anyway, i just wanted to point out that you should consider placing your well written ad in the personals section which you can find here: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Good luck!

pale_sonia
11-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Wow--I wish you lived in HI--I would love too have tea with you and talk.