PDA

View Full Version : Incoherent question

leah06
11-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I've been trying to figure out my question, but it's still kind of unclear. I'm puzzled about this thing that some Doms do, where they give you tasks that are meant to have you thinking about them all the time, like you carry an image of them around with you whatever you're doing. OK, I guess I understand about control and generally getting into your head, but here's the thing - unless you already know the Dom really well, which with these two guys I did not, it's not a real image, it's just your own sense of what a Dom should be like. I mentioned this to my last guy, but he seemed to think it was irrelevant.

So I wonder, for the Dom/mes here - do you do this? Do you do this with someone you're getting to know, say, online or long distance, or only after you've actually met and gotten to know each other? Why do you do this? Does it bug you that s/he might be just knitting a Dom/me out of wholecloth? Do you worry that you won't actually match up with the image?

Does your sense of yourself and who you are as Dom/me undergo any shifts as you learn what your sub's image of you is?

Ozme52
11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
It doesn't matter. Yes, if you've met me, or seen a picture, it's better, but even if it's just the concept of who or what I represent to you, as your submissive self, I want you doing your tasks thinking about me being in control of you.

I want "Oz" to pop into your thoughts.

One of the tasks I give is to carry or wear, clipped on your wrist or shoes or clothes, a single clothespin. I may tell you to take a rest break and go masturbate with it in your hand or on your lap. Lately I've even had the clothespin "altered" with green highlighter or marker. :)

The more I'm in your head, the more you will also respond to what I write in chat, or say on the phone... and eventually the more likely it is your body will respond to just the sight of me when we meet. Maybe you'll even cum just by voice alone.

As far as what you thinks the real me is like... whatever you conjur in your imagination.... it doesn't matter... I'm even better in person. :rolleyes:

leah06
11-07-2008, 02:32 PM
As far as what she thinks the real me is like... it doesn't matter... I'm even better in person. :rolleyes:

Oh, Oz, I'm sure you are.

Kuskovian
11-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Ownership is expressed in many ways to different degrees.

Sometimes it is only indirectly implied; while at other times it is much more omnipresent.

The use of various things from: abstract objects as mundane as a clothespin or ribbon, even a picture, to the collar or a brand or a wedding ring, can be used in identifing one as property or as having a mutal covenant of dominion.

All help, in reinforcing a submissive's focus on her dominant.

Many dominant's wish for thier girl's first thoughts and primary focus to be about him; just as thier own thoughts should be with great consideration upon her.

sinderella
11-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Ownership is expressed in many ways to different degrees.

Sometimes it is only indirectly implied; while at other times it is much more omnipresent.

The use of various things from: abstract objects as mundane as a clothespin or ribbon, even a picture, to the collar or a brand or a wedding ring, can be used in identifing one as property or as having a mutal covenant of dominion.

All help, in reinforcing a submissive's focus on her dominant.

Many dominant's wish for thier girl's first thoughts and primary focus to be about him; just as thier own thoughts should be with great consideration upon her.

this post gets today's 'Best In Show'.

Nikon {sin}
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
It is not that she is just thinking about me, but that she is thinking about her service to me. I see a subtle difference between these two ideas.

I may tell a sub to paint her nails tonight. Her nails may or may not need painting, but she will spend time this evening thinking about her service to me as she completes the simple task.

denuseri
11-10-2008, 04:54 PM
My owner does it with me still to this day and I love him for it.

I like nothing better than finding a list of litle things I am supposed to do that will keep me constantly aware of my submission to his will.