PDA

View Full Version : Minh

vikkidomme
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Minh........Minh.........MINH....where the hell are you.......get your sorry ass over here NOW........ive arrived and you arent here to welcome me

calasiangirl
11-09-2008, 08:01 AM
I run over to where she is waiting. I am sorry Vikki...I didn't know you would be here so soon.

vikkidomme
11-09-2008, 09:10 AM
you should have been ready for me.......excuses, excuses, thats all I ever hear from you.......so for your mistake you will be punished.......fetch the whip.......go on, dont just stand there.......RUN

vikkidomme
11-12-2008, 12:36 PM
The story begins....

A busy sales office, with four girls in.......as one puts the phone down, she says.......he was a strange custmer........when I asked if there was anything else, he asked if we sell girls.......

Someone laughs....Now there's an idea....why not.......hey, we could have a competition.....the one who gets the most for the girl they sell wins, and gets all the money........

Yes, but where do we get the girls, another asks.......

Thats up to each individual how and where you get your 'merchandise'........

The rules are agreed, and the competition begins........

I think as I drink my coffee....where am I going to get a girl to sell.....an idea forms in my mind........

Next day, as I walk through the mall in my lunch break, I see a girl looking in the window of a fashion store.....standing next to her, pretending to look at the clothes on the mannequins.......I turn and say to her, "You would look great in that.......you would be the perfect model for it"........

calasiangirl
11-13-2008, 05:39 AM
Minh stood by the store window looking at the display. She was a petite young Asian girl, dressed in a t shirt, sandals, and jeans. The stranger's words made her smile. She turned to reply, "Really? Well thanks for saying so but I am not a model. Just a girl on vacation enjoying a little shopping today."

vikkidomme
11-13-2008, 12:59 PM
smiles at the girl....."No....I mean it.....look, I know someone who urgently needs a model for this evening, the girl that was booked has had to cancel.......let me make a call"

pretends to make a call om my mobile, but is really just talking into my own home answermachine.......

closes the phone, and turns to the girl........"The job is yours if you're interested........and you get paid cash.......couple of hours work......."

calasiangirl
11-14-2008, 03:26 PM
"You really think I could model?...I mean I have never done it before...but I always dreamed of doing it...I just need to model clothes for a couple hours?...How much does it pay?.....Mmmmm ok I am interested, let's do it! :)

vikkidomme
11-16-2008, 03:15 PM
writing down an address and giving it to the girl.............telling her to be there at 7 prompt.......

Hurrying back to the office.....arrangements to be made ......hmmm.....I have restraints, and the basement is secure.....but I need a cage........

Leaving early, to be home ready for when she arrives........

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
"Wow, thanks" I said taking the paper with the address on it, "see you at 7pm". I hurried back to my hotel, after stopping at the market to buy some fresh fruit to eat. Back at my hotel room I showered and got dressed, choosing some casual clothes...jeans and tshirt, along with panties, bra, and sandals. I wsan't sure if I was supposed to do my own makeup or not, so I put some on just in case. I guess I was nervous and forgot to ask Vikki. Oh wow, I thought to myself I am going to be a model!

I looked at my watch and seen that it was time to go. I walked out of the lobby and caught a cab to the studio. My legs were almost trembling as I walked to the front door and rang the bell.

vikkidomme
11-17-2008, 02:06 PM
The studio belongs to a friend........a guy who owes me a favour. He makes 'niche' videos.......BDSM, sado-masochism.....and fake 'snuff' films.
I open the door when Minh rings........inviting her in, and then locking the door and removing the key, not letting her see me do this.

Smiles...."So Minh, you are ready.....?"

calasiangirl
11-18-2008, 05:16 AM
"Oh yes...I never thouight I would ever get to model...I hope my makeup is ok...I did because I wasn't sure if there would be someone here to do it or not...I guess I am a little nervous...so what clothing do I get to model first?"

I look at Vikki excitedly. I still can't believe I am going to be in some fashion magazines, and get paid well too.

vikkidomme
11-18-2008, 01:41 PM
"Clothing?" ...."Oh, yes...clothing....well the magazines have a somewhat restricted sales market....go through to the small room at the back of the studio (points to the door).......you will find some stuff in the closet by the window, just pick whatever you like"

When Minh has gone in to the room.......laughs, and says to the guy who is going to take the photos......."I must have forgot to tell her the clothing wasnt exactly catwalk material.......and that you have a pretty poor model wardrobe even for bondage and BDSM pics"

calasiangirl
11-19-2008, 05:39 AM
I go to the room and am shocked by the clothes they have. They are all leather and shiny PVC. Maybe it is for a fetish catalogue or store. Guess I should have asked more questions before the shoot.

I change into a leather vest that buttons up the front and shows off a lot of cleveage. I slip into a pair of leather shorts. Then I put on a pair of really high black leather heels. I feel a bit strange as I head back to Vikki and the photographer. "Is thsi ok?" I ask.

vikkidomme
11-19-2008, 01:00 PM
supresses a giggle..."Oh, yes Minh....perfect........first we will take the into shots.......then when they are out of the way we can do the nude stuff. Oh, by the way, this is Donna.....(indicates another girl who is just entering the studio).......you will be posing with her. Now, lets go through to the room where we are going to take the piccies...."

vikkidomme
11-19-2008, 01:01 PM
(should read ' intro ' shots)

calasiangirl
11-20-2008, 05:51 AM
Minh gulped, she did not remember agreeing to do any nude photos. "Wait a minute, I thought I was going to model clothes...you didn't say anything about naked photos...I don't want to do stuff like that.........Hi Donna I am Minh, nice to meet you."

vikkidomme
11-20-2008, 03:46 PM
"Oh dont be so picky Minh.......but first we will do the clothed piccies.....Donna, bring the cuffs and the whip........and show Minh the equipment. Have you been restrained or whipped before Minh?"

calasiangirl
11-21-2008, 03:00 PM
"What?!? This is supposed to be a fashion shoot, and you talking about being naked, and whips and cufs and such....I am not so sure about doing this shoot now."

vikkidomme
11-22-2008, 04:16 AM
Laughs........ "You dont have any choice.....you are here, and you are going to do exactly what I want. Now get in there and get started...and you better do as you are told unless you want your pussy whipped as well as your butt" Flicks the whip menacingly.

calasiangirl
11-22-2008, 12:24 PM
No choice she says, but I have a choice I think to myself, I can always leave. I take a couple steps towards the door Vikki pointed to and then quickly turn and dash for the front door of the house...I reach it...I grab the door knob and turn it and...it doesn't move!!! I look at the deadbolt and see that it requires a key to open. I am locked in...I can't escape. I drop my arms and turn to see Vikki with a smirk on her face.

"Ahhh guess I should go in to take some photos now. Don't want to keep Donna and the photographer waiting." I say and then walk with my head down to where everyone is waiting for my photo session to start. I think that I will just have to sue her later or have her prsecuted for doing this to me. But for now, I see no way out except to cooperate and get the photo shoot over with.

vikkidomme
11-23-2008, 02:42 PM
smiles.........."I am pleased you are going to co-operate Minh.....I really wouldnt have wanted to use my more direct methods of persuasion on you....no one would want to buy damaged goods, and I aim to get the best price I can for you. Now, lets get on with the piccies......some nice shots of you and Donna kissing to start with I think"

calasiangirl
11-23-2008, 11:32 PM
I was scared and Vikki's words did not totally register with me. "Buy damaged goods?" I asked. But I was more worried about what she might do to me if I didn't go model now. I scampered off to the other room. I was in a bit of shock as I never thought modeling would be like this. I seen Donna as I entered the room where she was waiting for me. Vikki followed me into the room. I looked around the room and seen the photographer waiting also. Then I looked at was also in the room...

vikkidomme
11-24-2008, 07:11 AM
Yes Minh.......its all equipment for punishment and humiliation.......as you will find out shortly, but first we want some nice intimate shots of you and Donna kissing and having fun. Dont disappoint me Minh.....I can be very sadistic.......and the equipment is designed for that.

calasiangirl
11-24-2008, 07:45 AM
"But I have never kissed a girl before...I will do my best to model though...please understand I am trying my best." I replied, searching Vikki's eyes for some compassion. She seems very strict about getting great images from this photo shoot.

vikkidomme
11-24-2008, 03:29 PM
"If I dont get what I want.......you will soon realise it might be better if you tried harder to please me. However, I think maybe we have something that will help you be more co operative........Donna, get Minh a drink........"

As Donna turns to go to the little kitchen at the front of the studio building, I may a little sign to her.....I know she will prepare the drink suitably....

She hands the glass to Minh on her return........

"Now Minh, drink that.......and then I want you to kiss Donna like you want her soo bad......I want to see sex, sex and nothing but hot, steamy lesbian sex........understand?"

calasiangirl
11-24-2008, 10:18 PM
"Well maybe a drink will help me relax...I didn't know I would need to kiss a girl on this photo shoot.", I reply still nervous, "If you want hot lesbian sex you better give me a couple drinks...or maybe the whole bottle." I say that half jokingly, knowing that I need to be relaxed for this photo shoot, and the booze will help me.

vikkidomme
11-25-2008, 02:07 PM
"Oh I think one will be enough to ensure you are compliant........"

Watches you empty the glass.....

"Now Minh, you are going to perform for us....dont make me have to use this (flicks the whip).......well, not yet anyway"

Show Donna just how much you want her to use you Minh.....tell us exactly what you want her to do to you"

Checks my watch, and laughs as I say to the photographer guy.......these pics should help me to sell her easily and for a top price.....I know a couple of guys who will pay virtually any price I ask for a dumb bitch like her.....she doesnt know it yet but she's going to make me very very rich.

calasiangirl
11-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I smile and drink the drink they give me. It taste strong, but that might not be a bad thing. Maybe it is better, make me relax. I feel the alcohol but also feel well aroused. Is it from teh alcohol or did they add something to my drink?

I hear the crack of the whip and shudder. "I will do my best Vikki", I say nervously.

I go to Donna. "I want you to use me however you want. I want to make you happy and have a great shoot with you. I am actually turned on by the chance to do a sexy shoot with a girl like you. I might even do it even if there was no camera here." I giggle. "Now how do you want to start off this shoot?" I ask smiling. The drink really got to me, but I did not care. I just wanted to have fun now.

vikkidomme
11-27-2008, 12:56 PM
after the first pics have been taken.....

"So Minh........seems lesbian sex is your thing after all.........but now I want something more........Donna has a very sadistic streak....and you are to be her reward tonight"

calasiangirl
12-01-2008, 05:55 AM
"Well you aren't going to believe this but I never so much as even kissed a girl before tonight...maybe you made me a really strong drink...get me over my inhabitions. Maybe I been a bi-girl all these years and never knew it!" I replied giggling, "hard to believe I can get paid for having fun like this....Ohhhhhhh I get to be her reward...we get to have more sexy fun together...if she is going to use that talented tongue of hers on me again, I will do it for free!" I could not believe how aroused I got from just one drink.

vikkidomme
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
ignores Minh........speaks to Donna.......

"Its time for us to have seem fun now.......bend Minh over the raised bar and secure her ankles and wrists at the bottom.......first we get some piccies ....and then we will see how Minh enjoys the cane and whip"

calasiangirl
12-02-2008, 05:37 AM
"Mmmm you don't need to secure me...I don't want to leave Donna...giggles...I would stay all night with Donna."

I watch as my ankles and wrists are secured. "Don't know why we couldn't do this in a nice bed...I can't really do anything for you like this...all I can do is look at the two of you upside down." I laugh.

"You wanna take pictures of me like this? Oh you a bad girl Miss Vikki...my pussy is all on display now that you have me bent over like this...of course I hope Donna notices that too...giggles...wait did you say cane and whip? That doesn't sound like fun at all...I want some more sexy girl/girl fun."

vikkidomme
12-02-2008, 03:23 PM
the cane is long and thin.........and makes a whooshing sound as I move it sharply in the air..........then, standing beside the secured Minh, I pat her butt gently with my hand, rubbing it........and then, raise my arm, whip in hand.......and bring it down hard across Minhs bare butt. Donna giggles at the squeal Minh lets out........and the guy with the camera moves close to get a pic of Minhs butt with the red line across.

I put the tip of the cane on Minhs exposed pussy....so the tip just enters her........then take it out, raise it high again........and flex it hard across her butt a second time.........

calasiangirl
12-03-2008, 05:32 AM
"Please let's have some more sexy fun...what, what are you doing with that cane...don't play around Vikki....it's not funny to me...Vikki just let me loose ok...Vikki....Vikki dd you hear me?...I don't like pain and...Owhhhhhhh.....am I bleeding? No more please Vikki....just tell me what you want from me...I am all naked and helpless here...please Vikki stop...oh no don't hit me againnnnnnnnn OWHHHHHHHHHH....please stop I never asked to get punished." I am scared. I hear the girls giggling at me and the clicks of the camera recording it all. My ass feels like it is on fire now. But for some reason they don't seem to care and in fact seem to enjoy watching me suffer.

vikkidomme
12-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Minhs discomfort and pain amuse me.....and I give her another hard whack with the cane. Her butt is glowing red now.......but I dont want to damage her....I aim to sell her to my potential buyer for a very high price.

'Oh shut up Minh.......stop whining.....anyway, you can get dressed now....I am going to take you home. Donna, unfasten Minhs restraints, then help me get her ready for the journey"

calasiangirl
12-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I feel like my ass is on fire....I just want to go home...leave this place....I am happy when they finally take me down...I am not sure if I can sit....I am unfastened and slowly stand up..."I ready to go home" I say.

vikkidomme
12-06-2008, 03:03 AM
laughs........"You are not going to your home.....you are going to stay with me for a while.....Donna, help me secure Minhs wrists and get her gagged, we will tie her ankles once she is in the trunk".

calasiangirl
12-06-2008, 08:38 PM
After I dress I hear your response..."What do you mean I am not going home?!? The shoot is over...I did more than I should have...my ass is on fire...I just want to get paid and go back to my hotel...Donna what are you doing...get away from me....let go of me NOW...Donna don't help her...let go of my arms....I don't want to be cuffed again....noooo...(click...click)...take them off....Donna let go of me...Vikki what do you think you are doing with that gag?....noooo I don't want that big ball in my mouth....did you hear me? I said nuhhhhhh gugggghh" I twisted my head but they pulled hard on the straps and buckled it tight. I was worried where were they planning to take me and why???

vikkidomme
12-07-2008, 03:24 AM
when Minh is restrained and gagged, I poke her in the back with my finger. "Walk"

Outside in the alley, Donna has opened the trunk ready. I put my hands under Minhs arms..... "Donna, get her ankles.......help me get her into the trunk"

Minh tries hard to struggle....and afraid that she will kick her, Donna pulls Minhs shoes off and throws them in the trunk.....but eventually we lift her in, pushing her legs in.......and slam the lid shut.

calasiangirl
12-08-2008, 06:02 AM
I walk down the hallway to the garage. I begin to get worried when I see the open trunk...they really are going to take me away somewhere...this isn't just a chance to get a few more pics...this is real!!! I start to struggle after Vikki grabs my arms...I twist and turn but she hangs on. I kick at Donna but she pulls off my shoes. I start to get tired a bit, my adrenaline can only do so much...they pick me up and toss me in the trunk. I look up to see the trunk closing and then everything is dark. I hear muffled laughter and voices, then the car starts and we drive away. Where are they taking me? What do they plan to do to me? Why did I ever agree to this photo shoot???

vikkidomme
12-08-2008, 08:27 AM
arriving at my house.......the car is reversed into the large garage and the doors closed........

"Donna, before we get Minh out, we need to make sure everything is ready.....the cage I mean"

Opening the trunk........we lift Minh out...........

"You are going stay here with me for a few days Minh........until you are sold and your buyer can arrange collection. Just for your information.......the garage is soundproof and escapeproof.......but just to make sure, I have arranged a nice little cage for you.........."

calasiangirl
12-09-2008, 06:01 AM
I am glad to be out of the dark trunk. I look around after they help me out. It is a garage. "Sold?!?....nooooooooooo". I look over at the cage. There is no way I am going to go in it.

vikkidomme
12-09-2008, 01:54 PM
"You will be kept in the cage at certain times.......when I am not in the house mainly. "

points to a door.......'through there is the annexe shower room etc, and a small room where you will sleep. The windows are boarded up, and there is only one door.......to which i have the key, but for now you are going in the cage ubtil i return this evening."

"Dont just stand there....get in the cage. Donna, open the cage door for Minh"

calasiangirl
12-11-2008, 05:15 AM
I watch as Donna opens the cage door. I don't reply as when I spoke before my words get muffles and are not understandable through the gag. I simply shake my head no. I am dressed and ready to go home. I want no part of this. I am not going to be kept in a cage like some wild animal. My eyes dart back and forth between the two of them wondering how I can get away from here.

vikkidomme
12-11-2008, 01:09 PM
"I said get in the cage Minh........you either get in voluntary.......or we put you in.......if you annoy me, you will regret it........I have some very persuasive but rather nasty methods of getting what I want.......now get in there"

Thinks.....I dont want to damage Minh.....she is worth a lot of money if I can sell her........but I wont hesitate to have some fun myself if have to"

calasiangirl
12-12-2008, 11:05 AM
I gather all my courage and shake my head no. I am not about to end up in some strange place as someone's private plaything. I feel Donna's hands on my arm. I jerk free and run towards the door. I turn and grab the door knob with my cuffed hands...it is locked! Now what? I look and see them approach me smiling as they get closer

vikkidomme
12-12-2008, 01:33 PM
"Get the whip Donna.......we are going to need it .........Minh needs some training........."

Donna grins, reaching for a whip that hangs by the door.......it has a thick black handle shaped like a cock, and a long single strip of leather........together we advance on Minh, trapped by the door with nowhere to run........no way of escape........

calasiangirl
12-13-2008, 07:36 AM
I am almost in shock now...my legs feel weak...it is hard for me to stand...I can't escape now and maybe never. The image of me being stripped naked and whipped flashes through my mind. I try to make it go away, but the reality of where I am doesn't let me.

vikkidomme
12-13-2008, 10:28 AM
We grab Minh by her upper arms, dragging her away from the door.......pushing her forward against an old table........Donna puts her hand on the back of Minhs neck, pushing her head down so she is bent over onto an old table, her tummy and breasts are against the table top, her butt stuck out.......I push my hands round and unfasten the belt and button at the top of her denim shorts, then tug them down along with her panties. Donna is keeping Minhs head pinned to the table with her hand.......I take the whip from her free hand and stand back behind Minh, raising it.........

"Im going to enjoy this Minh.......yes Im really going to enjoy doing this......."

calasiangirl
12-14-2008, 07:51 AM
I try to resist but with two against one and my hands cuffed behind my resistance is easily overcome. I am scared...Vikki keeps talking of how she is going to whip me as she strips me from the waist down. I can't get away...my heart is pounding...I am going to be whipped!!!

vikkidomme
12-14-2008, 10:49 AM
raising the whip........and flicking it quite hard across Minhs naked butt cheeks. They are still red from the last time.....but this time the whip is to teach Minh that she would be advised to do as I say........I raise it again, and bring it across her butt hard, making a loud crack noise as it makes contact with her skin. Her scream fills the garage.......and this time a thin red line of blood appears on her butt.

Donna still has Minh pinned to the table, and with my foot I kick Minhs foot to make her position her feet wider apart. Taking the whip, I turn it and hold it at the other end of the thick black cock shaped handle, the leather thong hanging down at my feet, and put the tip of the handle between Minhs legs.....pushing it up till it touches her pussy.

"You know how much that hurt Minh.....just imagine the whip hitting your pussy when you are all wet and excited.....imagine the pain that would bring....."

I push the handle against her pussy, parting it....and ease the handle inside, slowly pushing it deep in till just the end can be seen and the leather thong hangs down from her pussy.

"Feel nice Minh? First the pleasure.......then the pain........"

calasiangirl
12-14-2008, 09:42 PM
I jerk as the first time the whip hits my butt, but Donna hold me tight. I scream into the gag. Then she does it again. Thankfully he stops, but only to stick the whip handle into me! I squirm a little as she works it into me. My face goes red from humiliation. Maybe I should have gotten into the cage, but too late now. I can only wonder what will happen next...wait as there is nothing else I can do now.

vikkidomme
12-15-2008, 02:14 PM
"I can see from the way your cheeks are flushed that you like this Minh.............but you are not here to enjoy yourself"

removes the whip handle from Minhs pussy........."Help her stand up Donna"

Donna does so by pulling Minhs head up by her hair.

Points to the cage....."In you get Minh"

calasiangirl
12-16-2008, 05:34 AM
I grimace. I don't want to go into the cage, but I know if I don't I will just get whipped more and my butt is on fire already. So I get into the cage. I can't stand in it, because it is only 3 feet high, long, and wide. I sit and watch as Donna swings the door shut and locks it. It would be nice if I wasn't gagged, cuffed, and had panties to wear...but nice doesn't seem to a word Vikki is familar with. If it wasn't she wouldn't have me in this cage in the first place! I look up at Vikki and Donna as they giggle at me. I feel more like an animal at the zoo than a woman now. I fight back the tears as my eyes look at the bars of my cage.

vikkidomme
12-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Donna takes some photos of Minh in the cage.....

"You are going to spend a couple of hours in the cage Minh, and later when I return you will show me how good you are at pleasing other women. You do enjoy lesbian sex dont you Minh? I am sure you do.....but now I must return to work and see if anyone else has sold their girl yet"

calasiangirl
12-17-2008, 05:10 AM
I look away as Donna takes her photos, until she tells me to look at the camera and takes some more. I grimace hearing that I will be kept caged for a few hours. I don't know what is worse though, that or having to have lesbian sex with other women. Guess I will find out soon enough. I am shocked to hear that there are other people capturing and selling girls too. Guess I have lived a sheltered life. I watch as Vikki leaves.

vikkidomme
12-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Later.....

Minh is taken from the cage and brought into the house, and into my study, by Donna.

As she enters, wrists still cuffed, I look up from the stuff I was sorting through on my desk.....stuff that I had tipped out of Minhs purse.

"Minh.....I was just looking through your stuff......." holds up her address book..... "tell me who some of these people in here are.....friends, family?"

"You will be pleased to know.......or maybe not, that Donna has been to your hotel, pretending to be you.....and checked you out and brought your luggage.......so know as far as anyone knows, you have returned home........"

"About this address book.......who is this.......(turns the book as I hold it up, so you can see the entry I mean)......who is LinTung Woo?"

calasiangirl
12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
I am glad to see Donna come over to my cage and let me out. Maybe my ordeal is over. My optimism soon evaporates as she grabs one of my arms and says "walk". I walk with her into the house, and down a hallway to an office where Vikki is sitting. I recognize my stuff laying atop her desk.

Donna leans over and whispers in my ear, "I am going to take your gag out if you behave and do as you are told. If not, it is going back in. Do you understand slut?"

While I disliked being called a slut, I nodded yes. She removed the gag and I stood there as Vikki talked. I gasped hearing that they had checked me out of my hotel. Then I gulped seeing that she had my address book. Why did she need that? Were they going to make me write something...were they going to hold me for ransom? But Vikki had talked of selling me too. Maybe that was just to scare me. I was too scared to think straight now.

I looked at Vikki..."LinTung Woo was just a girl I knew in college. She is in grad school now I think, but going to school full time on a scholarship".

vikkidomme
12-18-2008, 12:42 PM
"Hmm.....a student. Well, you are going to contact Miss Tung Woo.......first by postcard"

I take a postcard with a New York scene on it from desk drawer.

"You are going to write on it telling her what a great time you are having on your holiday in NY. I shall send the card in an envelope to a contact in NY, who will post it from there.......so she will believe that is where you are. The fact that you are on the other side of the country, thousands of miles away, she will not realise"

Watches as Donna uncuffs you, then hands you the card and a pen. "Get writing Minh.....then when you are finished you will go shower and then we are all going to have some bedroom fun together"

calasiangirl
12-19-2008, 06:34 AM
I gulp. Since they have checked me out of my hotel already, it will seem to her that I am really in NYC. I talk the postcard and write her a message about how I am enjoying my trip and how there is so much to see in NYC. I hand it to Vikki who giggles and says "good job, now go with Donna back to your annex shower room".

I folow Donna back to the garage where she put my right ankle into a shackle attached to a long metal chain. The other end of the chain is bolted into the floor. I can have freedom to move now, but only for a short distance. Next Donna takes my cuffs off my wrists, and says "strip naked girl and hand me your clothes, you won't be needing them tonight." I take off my t shirt and bra, and hand them to her, leaving me nude.

She leaves with my clothes and I take my shower. I finish, dry myself and put on some makeup I find next underneath the bathroom mirror with a sign that says "make yourself look pretty for us slut."

I then sit and wait...I wonder if they will give me that drink again...I wonder what "fun" they have planned for me...I wonder about LinTung...I wonder what my fate will be at the hands of these two women.

vikkidomme
12-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Donna brings Minh to my bedroom...

"Well Minh.....I see you are naked and ready.......so.....you can entertain us. Dont just stand there....undress me.....and get your tongue into action"

calasiangirl
12-19-2008, 01:38 PM
I slowly undress Vikki. I climb onto the bed with her. She reclinesw on the bed and parts her legs. I kneel between them and lick her pussy with my tongue. It is harder to do without the benefit of whatever drink they gave me last time.

vikkidomme
12-20-2008, 11:19 AM
while Minh is kneeling between my spread thighs, her butt is high in the air.....and Donna takes advantage of the position.......roughly pushing the strap on she is wearing into Minh and thrusting it.......so Minhs tongue is forced into me with each movement

"You had better make me cum Minh.....or I shall sell you to the guy who makes the snuff films"

calasiangirl
12-21-2008, 07:53 AM
I yelp as the strap on dildo plunges into me. I am forced into her pussy as I am fucked from behind. I hear her words about getting sold to make a snuff film. I get scared, so thi sis what she was talking about when she said I would be sold? I lick and suck on her as if my life depended on it...which it probably does!!!

vikkidomme
12-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Later....

"You were good Minh......I am almost tempted to keep you as my own personal sex slave.......but I already have a prospective buyer for you.......and he is willing to pay a LOT of money for the right girl. You had better just make sure you are that right girl........tomorrow, you will be on a web cam link for him to inspect, so you had better make sure you impress him. Also, he wants a 'competition' video of you.....so I have arranged for another girl to be brought here.....you will compete in several tasks that are to be set for you"

calasiangirl
12-24-2008, 03:22 PM
"B...B....buyer" I stumble over the word. Even though Vikki has told me I will be sold before, the reality of it all has never set in totally. I am scared, I can't think straight...I hear her talk and speak of webcam inspection...video...another girl. I feel dizzy...my legs feel weak. I look at Donna and Vikki and they just smile back at me. Donna talks about where they will go out to eat to celebrate my sale. I look down not wanting to look at their happy faces.

vikkidomme
12-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Later.....

Minh, the webcam is set up.......the guy who is interested in buying you wants to see what he will be getting, so you better make sure you impress him. I think a nice little strip show to begin.......then something a little more special. Well, what are you waiting for?

calasiangirl
12-27-2008, 10:58 PM
I am taken back to sleep. The next morning I shower, am given breakfast, and get ready for my day. I am given makeup and clothes to wear. I am surprised by the clothes, I thought I would be nude. Then I am lead back by Donna to Vikki.

As I enter the room, I see that the webcam has been set up as promised. I am told to strip. I hear music start playing, apparently to help me. I look at the webcam, wondering who is watching me. I have no choice, strip or be punished...so I strip. I finish and stand there nude, my clothes scattered on the floor. I wonder what the something special is...but I know I will soon find out!!!

vikkidomme
12-28-2008, 03:12 PM
'Well dont just stand there Minh.......give your audience a display.......here, use this'

Throws you a large cock shaped dildo.

"Remember Minh.....if he decides he isnt interested in buying you.......there is someone else who is.......just remember that starring in a snuff film means you dont get a second appearance"

calasiangirl
12-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Donna points to the table. I get up on it and lay on my back. I rub myself down there after Donna adjusts the webcam for my "closeup". I try not to think of whoever is watching me on their monitor. I try not to think of Donna and Vikki giggling at my "performance". I certainly don't want to think of being in a snuff film. I only think of doing my best here...not because I want to, but because I have to!!! After a short time with my fingers, I ease the dildo into me. I work it in and out of me..eyes closed...wishing I was anywhere but where I am now...a girl putting on a show for a potential buyer of my body. I moan softly from pleasure as I also fight back the tears.

vikkidomme
12-29-2008, 02:26 PM
laughs......."You really a little little slut Minh.......Im going to turn the microphone on now.......and I want you to tell the the guy what you would like him to be doing to you. Just remember what I told you Minh.....so make it good.......convince him that you are worth the 20 thousand dollars I am asking"

calasiangirl
01-04-2009, 11:52 AM
I gulp...$20,000...I look at webcam and speak..."Hello my name is Minh...and I love sex...want to make you happy...I wanna fuck and suck....be a slut..take care of you in bed and wash, cook, whatever you need...I will make you happy guy". I fight back tears and look at Vikki.

vikkidomme
01-13-2009, 01:53 PM
turns off the microphone........

"very good Minh........you are going to make me lots of money..........but tomorrow, we are going to have some fun here. You are going to compete with another girl, in some rather unusual games.......they will be filmed, not only for your prospective buyer to view, but I intend to sell the clips.....you are going to be a film star Minh. How about that huh...."

calasiangirl
01-14-2009, 05:06 AM
I cringe at the thought of being sold. But maybe I will be better off with them. Then again, I may be worse off. Either way, I have no real choice in the matter. Vikki can do whatever she wants to me, and I can't escape it.

Oh shit, now I have to compete against another girl in some games. I never was good at sports. Why does she have to have this kind of "fun" with me. What is someone I know sees these film clips? I would be humiliated. But I guess I will never know if they see it will I? Oh well, I do my best to smile at Vikki and say, "Uh, being a film star would be nice. What kind of games are they going to be? I am not good at sports, but will do the best I can."

vikkidomme
01-15-2009, 02:30 PM
the following day........

"Minh.......Remember the videos you made?.......well, I am sending a copy to one or two of the people listed in your address book.......Im sure they are really going to enjoy watching them..."

picks your address book from the desk......."Who is going to be the lucky recipient of Minhs Lesbian Sex and BDSM Special........pick some names Minh. How about her?.....(points to a name and address in the book), or this one here......."

"And I really think it would be very impolite of you not to send a copy to each of your family.......aunts, uncles.........cousins.........we dont them thinking you forgot them now do we Minh"

calasiangirl
01-15-2009, 04:28 PM
"Yes, Vikki I remember that video...nooo please don't send it out, I will die of embarassment.....Tranh Vo??? She was a concervate Viet girl she would be shocked by it....and Mabel Ling...gulps...we worked at a pizza place while at college...oh must you do this to me?...." I start to cry. "You sending it to my family...you don't understand...they would be shocked...please don't...you goy me as your captive , must you hurt them too?"

vikkidomme
01-17-2009, 02:19 PM
"Donna.....get these videos despatched to the names and addresses I have marked in Minhs book......im sure they will all be either shocked or delighted to see what a little tramp she is"

"Now Minh.......entertain me for awhile"

calasiangirl
01-18-2009, 06:09 AM
I look at Vikki wide eyed, "Oh nooooooo, please don't do that to me. They won't understand." I start to cry, then look up. "Entertain you...what do you want from me now?" I shiver, awaiting her reply.

vikkidomme
01-25-2009, 04:00 PM
"Sex Minh.......I want you to make me cum"

The following day........in a really foul mood.......

"Donna, the guy who was going to buy Minh has backed out.......what are we going to do with her now?"

(Minh overhears this conversation)

calasiangirl
01-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I get led by Vikki to the bedroom. I watch as she undresses and climbs onto the bed. I follow and lay between her legs. My tongue goes to work on her pussy. I lick and suck her to orgasm. She smiles and takes me back to my room where I spend the night alone.

The next day I hear Vikki and Donna talk of my upcoming sale. Apparently the deal fell through...which I think is good...but what will they do now...I assume they will look ofr another buyer. But with those two I can never be sure what they will do next.

vikkidomme
01-30-2009, 02:15 PM
"Minh, we have a small problem.........the guy who was to buy you has bought another girl........so I have lost the money I would have got for you, and all the money from the sales my colleagues made........and I have the added problem what to do with you. However.......I can cut my losses.......I have sold you to a guy who makes films. You are going to be a film star Minh........how about that"

calasiangirl
01-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I wasn't sure if this was good news or not...Vikki was telling me I got sold to a guy who made films....it sounded to me that I would be making porno movies,,,but I thought I would ask to be sure. "Uh Vikki, I am not really an actress or anything. What kind of movies does he make?"

vikkidomme
02-01-2009, 01:40 PM
shrugs......"Who cares what kind........he is buying you and thats all that matters to me. But if you really want to know.......he has a lucrative little business going for very special clients, as well as the porn movies he makes......and there is always a shortage of stars for the special productions. Thats the trouble with making snuff movies....you have to get a new star each time"

calasiangirl
02-04-2009, 05:56 AM
"You selling me to him and you don't even know what type of movies he makes?...Special productions???....sn...snuff movies?!? But that is where someone gets killed!!! Please Vikki, don't sell me to him I will do whatever you want...Just don't do this to me." My legs feel weak. I can barely stand. I look at her with pleading eyes.

vikkidomme
02-06-2009, 03:02 PM
"What do you think Donna........do we keep Minh for our own amusement? I suppose there could be fun in that.....Minh could be our personal slave.......providing eveything from sex, entertainment.......to domestic chores".

"We are going to set you some challenges and tasks Minh.....if you succeed with them, and impress us.....maybe we will keep you. Fail.......and you get to be a snuff star. Well, what do you say.......become our fuck pig, or go be a snuff bunny?

calasiangirl
02-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Before I can answer Donna picks up a video camera and says "OK Minh, when you answer beg for us to accept your choice. It makes for such good video."

I fight back the tears and look at the video camera and reply, "I want to thank you Vikki and Donna for showing me the pleasures of lesbian sex. I want to stay with you...become your servant...your slave...your personal f...f...fuck pig. Please accept this little Chinese slut, I will make you proud, and be a good slave." I bow my head and cry, tears streaming down my face.

vikkidomme
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
smiles......."What a wise choice Minh. Look, I have something for you to wear".......holds up a leather collar, with a metal chain link lead, the sort of collar and leads used for dogs.
"Get down on all fours Minh while I attach your lead........you are going to make a perfect pet"

calasiangirl
02-13-2009, 06:02 PM
I get my hopes up for a moment when she says that she has something to for me to wear. But my hopes are soon dashed when she show me a leather collar...like something you would put on a dog.

I kneel and then go on all fours like I am told to do. They want me as a pet...a human pet!!! I close my eyes and sob. I feel the leather encircle my neck...I can smell it too. Then I feel them tighten it on me...not too much that it hurts or makes it hard to breathe, but enough so that I am always remind of what I am now. I hear the click as the metal lead gets attached to it. I wonder what my life will be like as a human pet...but I know with Vikki and Donna I will not have to wait very long to find out!

vikkidomme
02-24-2009, 03:51 PM
giggles.......

"Much better than having a pet dog.......or even a pet lion! Donna, get some pictures of Minhdog, Im sure all her friends and relatives will love to see them .....just as they did the porn stuff".

Takes a chocolate from a bag......."Ok Minh.....ask for the sweetie like a good pet.......sit up and beg"

calasiangirl
02-25-2009, 05:17 AM
I cringe as I hear Vikki talk about how they sent the porn pictures of me to my friends and relatives. I watch as Donna grabs the camera and snaps some more pictures of me. Then Donna pats me on the head and says, "Oh you a cute little Asian puppy, and you are our bitch now too."

Then I have to kneel and puts my hands up, as if I am begging for a treat. I blush as I bark for them, and am rewarded by having a chocolate treat tossed at me. It bounces off my nose onto the floor. I lean over and pick it up with my teeth and eat it. I return to my position and more treats are tossed at me. Some I manage to catch, and they reward me with applause, others I have to pick up from the floor with my mouth. I am so humiliated by this, but they seem not to care at all.

vikkidomme
03-02-2009, 11:51 AM
giggles....
"Donna......I have another idea.......Minh is a bitch........what she needs is a dog....then we can get some real doggy sex pics......."

Pats Minh on the head........"There Minh........you get to be a sex star all over again........"

Donna misunderstands my meaning.......

"What, you mean get her.....like a real male dog?"

I laugh........"No, I mean a a guy, but make them do doggy style...........on the other hand, maybe you have an idea".......laughs

calasiangirl
03-03-2009, 05:14 AM
I cringed at the thought of a guy I had never even met doing me doggie style. I imagined they would probably want to video it for their amusement too.

But I shuddered when they started talking about using a real dog. That would be so degrading, especially with those two watching me. I looked up at Vikki, "PLease don't do that to me" I said in a trembling voice.

vikkidomme
03-05-2009, 03:10 PM
"What do you think Donna.....she is definately an Alsatian kind of girl, dont you agree?"

pats Minhs head........"I have guests tonight Minh, and you can help provide some entertainment"