PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac sign question if it may so please You

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Dear Masters and Mistresses,

i am a strong believer in astrology and was just wondering, if it so pleases You, if i may know Your zodiac sign so that i may deduce which sign is most likely to produce Dominant personalities.

Many Thanks

Ozme52
11-08-2008, 01:09 AM
I don't believe in that crap...

It's utter nonsense and shouldn't even be considered.

You could show me proof... irrefutable, scientific proof... and I still wouldn't believe in that crap.

You want to know why I still wouldn't believe?

Us Tauruses, we're stubborn!! :D

satisfied
11-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Dominant personality right here. I'm a cancer. But just because i have a dominant personality doesn't mean that i'm a Dom. I'm a sub because being Topped just releases something inside of me and makes me feel wonderful. But in vanilla life i have one of the strongest, dominant, leadership personalities of anyone I know.

Logic1
11-08-2008, 02:43 AM
Capricorn here and if that even helps a Dragon in chinese mythology ;)
Not that I really think it has any real difference in my life but that dragon is on my right shoulder too as a tattoo.

Ragoczy
11-08-2008, 07:00 AM
I'm Gemini, but only three hours out of Taurus.

I have two personalities and they're both assholes.

Pearlgem
11-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Lololol

in2anything
11-08-2008, 07:14 AM
This is hysterical lol I'm also a Cancer, dominant in vanilla life and sub/slave by nature.

MrDom
11-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Gemini, here

SilverWulf
11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm a Leo, not that has anything to do with a drive to lead and be in control.

TheseDays
11-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Aquarius here! Yay!

Pearlgem
11-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Any more Cancerian subs who are (sigh) in charge by day and on their knees at night?

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-08-2008, 10:50 AM
i myself am a gemini, the sign of which is a "duality"....and coincidently plays the main roll in my life....... like so many here, maybe not to the same extent, i am a over-controlling bitch in everyday life but i long to have someone come in and take that need for control away from me......

for A/all of Y/you that are interested in my results i will tally up the signs on nov.15.....

Many Thanks

fetishdj
11-08-2008, 11:17 AM
I am an Aries despite not being sporty, physical, action orientated or any of the things Aries are supposed to be (mainly arrogant thuggish bullies...). Though according to one book I read, I am a perfect 'intellectual Aries' which means I am a stubborn, tenacious, debator and arguer and therefore an 'intellectual bully' :)

Its an allegedly 'dominant sign' as well (one of the fire signs) but as I am a sub I think it is coming out mainly in my tendency to be an adrenalin junkie with respect to pain and danger....

Like Oz I am not a big beleiver in astrology from the point of view of 'you were born then therefore you are...'. However, I see it as a means of personality typing that is just as valid as any modern psychological test. You can group anyone into one of the 12 zodiac signs based on personality profile. Ok, I don't see personality testing as being particularly valid either... so you probably get my point on my attitude to psychological testing and generalisations :)

Lisais mine
11-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Scorpio- easy going in daily life, Dom in bed...

Euryleia
11-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Aries

DIXIE LASS
11-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Sagittarius here. Have very dominant personality by day. Want to get rid of it and have someone else take control between the sheets. I'm November 24th and therefore only 2 days away from Scorpio if that makes any difference.

leah06
11-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Sagittarius sub.

good_girl
11-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Any more Cancerian subs who are (sigh) in charge by day and on their knees at night?

:wave: I'm cancer as well....seems there is a pattern here with the subs

this might make for an interesting poll

wonderworld
11-08-2008, 07:26 PM
pisces sub here... creative people pleaser by nature according to the astrology folks. :)

kuriouskitty
11-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Submit2Dom, I'm with you.....a gemini also. I too am very dominant in professional life and crave release in my personal one.

SubmissiveDoll
11-08-2008, 09:35 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn would be the most likely. But, any sign can be a Dom or sub. Depends on a lot more than the simply sign. There is always a moon sign to consider. Many more factors creep in there as well. I don't totally 'believe' in astrology, but I do enjoy it as a fun hobby.

But, for your records... I'm a Capricorn sub, with a Capricorn as my moon sign as well. Figure that one out. lol

tusayan
11-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Hmmm...I've never had an interest in astrology, but this talk about moon signs piqued my curiosity. I've read different views, some saying it is more apt for women. Whether or not that's correct it's interesting to read the different traits it supposedly holds for men and women under the same sign.

I'm a Taurus...and FWIW moon in Sagittarius according to what I've read.

I did get a kick out of this description of males with a moon in Sagittarius:

Fond of pleasures and fulfilment of desires...Forceful, independent and aggressive. heh

Emerson
11-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Well, it just so happens that I am something of an astroger (long studying, and soon to be certified), and I've been thinking quite a bit about bdsm and astrology recently. My sun sign is Cancer, but I actually think that my moon sign - which is Scorpio - has a lot more pull in creating dominant tendencies than my sun sign.

I should back up and say, first, that astrology often gets misrepresented. Astrology is not about fate or predeterminism, it's about understanding who you are. As a scientific thinker, I was personally opposed to astrology for a long time, but I've seen it work too many times - I've read too many charts that fit too perfectly - to write it off. Who knows why it works, but to me, from an emperical perspective, it's hard to argue that it's just hogwash. Then again, that's just my experience...

Thing is, thanks to newspaper astrology, we get absorbed in a 'sun sign only' mentality, when, in reality, that's only a small part of the chart. I would guess that any sun sign could be dominant, and any could be submissive; what tends to reveal those tendencies will be the work of the dozens of other factors in the chart. My sub's chart screams submission, if you know how to look at it, but not because she's a Pisces. (She does have a lot of western planets, especially in her 7th house, without any, really, in her north or east - for those who have a little background.)

Anyway, just wanted to drop in a quick word... If anyone is seriously interested, I'd be happy to go into a little more detail about bdsm and astrology.

Carry on. I'm definitely curious to see everyone's sun sign.

lucy
11-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Carry on. I'm definitely curious to see everyone's sun sign.
I don't believe any of all this and i think it's a bit suspicious that the discovery of more planets in recent years (or the 'degrading' of Pluto to a mere planetoid among many other planetoid) isn't bothering astrologers at all, but since you ask so nicely:
Aquarius, in charge in my job but even much more submissive when with my Master.

Stace
11-09-2008, 07:01 AM
well looks like im the only tampon...im a libra sub but i have no idea what it means to be a libra. But my mate whos an astrolgy freak says im a typical libra

cadela
11-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Virgo sub, earthy but makes sure all the toys are neatly lined up......!

Diablo
11-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Its amazing how astrology still works after not changing for 10 thousand years even though the stars and planets have moved. Truly magic.

/end sarcasm

Gemini to answer the question.

DiablosLittleOne
11-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Twin Fish subbie here. I'd imagine there are a quite a few of us. :)

thegirlwonder
11-09-2008, 09:22 AM
well looks like im the only tampon...im a libra sub but i have no idea what it means to be a libra. But my mate whos an astrolgy freak says im a typical libra

Nope, not the only one! i'm a pretty typical Libra sub as well, though i'm dominant outside of the bedroom.

SubmissiveDoll
11-09-2008, 09:22 AM

LMAO I love it! I don't have the willpower or patience to be Virgo. After a good 15-20 minutes of fixing everything my Capricorn ass is ready for a nap.

jezabel
11-09-2008, 09:55 AM
gemini sub, split personality......lara the obedient slave girl and slut (thinks thats all the description needed lol)

TwistedTails
11-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Aries.

Master Will Tupper
11-09-2008, 03:11 PM
I am Gemini, but then, so is my kajira. We're both bookish, with a high preference for an information-dense enviornment. My tasta says she's been submissive in _many_ of her incarnations. I'm not a capital-B Believer, but science is about _experimenting_, so I try to remain an unbiased observer and see where the data takes me.

denuseri
11-09-2008, 03:28 PM
<<former party party girl here

no surprise i am a sagitarius then huh? winks and licks my lips

raven91596
11-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Hiya everyone....I'm an Aries...very stubborn, strong-willed and independent. I get into trouble a lot. LOL

rsjankowski
11-09-2008, 05:54 PM
hm, research being done, love it when people ask the questions what if or why? and are willing to take the time to find out. i'm a dominant person and i'm a taurus. but from the oriental zodiac i was born in the year rof the rooster

DOMLORD
11-10-2008, 09:07 PM
ARIES!
i guess its what makes me kinda baligerant and a bad speller

ghanima{DM690}
11-10-2008, 09:26 PM

virgo sub too...likes them color coordinated as well LOL

craven
11-11-2008, 01:26 AM
hmmm i have been told i have some of the traits of my sign, cancerian, i was born in the chinese year of the monkey, the same as my Domma, and i am meant to be a typical monkey, very much so, not sure if that helps at all.

cancer and monkey

annie
11-11-2008, 06:04 AM

Have to say... the cutest part of that post... is the "edit for sentence structure...." rofl. So not only lined up and colored coordinated but structured properly as well it seems!

Sagittarius by the way... but far from a party girl.

SubmissiveDoll
11-11-2008, 07:00 AM

Have to say... the cutest part of that post... is the "edit for sentence structure...." rofl. So not only lined up and colored coordinated but structured properly as well it seems!

Sagittarius by the way... but far from a party girl.

Muahahahaha, I love Virgos! I really do. Even when they are making a joke about being anal retentive, they are being anal retentive about it! TeeHee. Sorry, have to tease. My Master is a Virgo, I try very hard not to giggle! Seriously, I should get a cookie or a sticker or something for the effort! :)

CookieMan
11-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Virgo Dominant here. My doll tells me I'm a classic Virgo, but I don't believe it. It's far too illogical to be true.....oh hell.

raven91596
11-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Lol

lady kisa
11-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Double Sagittarius Subbie

Timoty
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I also do not believe that it is the Sun sign alone thatdetermines O/one's character or tendancies. There are many more factors. Also, I don't think anyone says that astrology is "the" answer but rather one of many, many pieces of a too complex series of questions.

It is funny how some say that new planets have been discovered, or, a planet has been reduced in its definition on earth, and, that astrology has been around for a long time and hasn't changed. And they use that to "debunk" or trivialize the entire concept. I also believe in quarks and quantum mechanics and the theory of chaotic behavior and they have redefined how I symbolize My world. These things have been opened but a short itme. Yet, the universe still works the same. Its function has nothing to do with my definition nor awareness of its functioning. The sun rises. I am blessed with life. Things grow. I eat. The cyle goes on as it has for thousands and thousands of years even though I now understand that quantum mechanics has redefined my knowledge of the universe.

Funny how things change, yet, somehow stay the same.

Good luck in your research.

Eternalstudent
11-11-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't really believe but I wouldn't rule it out. There must be just enough truth to tantalize but not enough to enthrall.

Sagittarius with a strangly consistant Gemini???

dillinja
11-11-2008, 11:42 PM
myself and I are gemini...I argue with Me a lot and loose. The good thing is We both are Doms so atleast we dont scare the kitty :)

claire
11-12-2008, 04:30 AM
Cancer sub here with Leo moon in the year of the Rooster. I like to be the center of attention when I'm not hiding in my shell.

I enjoy studying astrology. To make this survey valid I think it would make more sense to look at entire charts - at least rising signs, Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus, and probably Mercury.

There are many sites that provide this information for free if you know your time and place of birth, which can usually be found on your birth certificate. Although I had to call the hospital where I was born and talk to medical records.

littleoneoffire
11-12-2008, 06:30 AM
pisces here :)

Polaris
11-12-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm a scorpio/ascendent scorpio with my moon in cancer. Really, it's not as scary as it sounds :)

sinfulsex
11-13-2008, 01:47 PM
im virgo, and as pearlgem said, dominant by day and submissive at night, its a release, i am apparently a "true born leader"

sinderella
11-13-2008, 08:09 PM
i'm Gemini. sometimes in R/L i am in control of a lot of things, sometimes i take the lead, sometimes i follow, or do nothing...it just depends on the situation. just like every other sign.

although Geminis are very versatile and good communicators. :)

FrozenGrapes
11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
taurus here.. loyal and strong and stubborn as hell!

shayna{L_D}
11-14-2008, 07:28 AM
geeze i feel like the only scoripo here.. *looks around*

Mastrovenice
11-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Dominant Capricorn here. Did anyone ever tell you that goat's horns have multiple uses

And keep me away from Aries......I'd wish they'd make up their minds.

TheDeSade
11-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Capricorn (typical old goat) and a snake by the Chinese calendar.

voxelectronica
11-14-2008, 10:50 PM

funny story that was me until i started switching. Now that I'm more Dom I'm less "in charge by day".

Though when i was only a sub i was also super in charge at work. I was the boss! but if i got a Dom guy on my team it was OVER, id end up in the parking lot in his car in two seconds.

So yeah... Cancer. The more in charge during the day i am the more submissive I am in bed. The less in charge I am during the day the more Dom I am in the bedroom.

feedback87
11-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Im a total Leo. I dont believe in the stuff but i have to say alot of it is dead on. At least for me.

steelish
11-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Hmmm, I'm a Leo.

Funny how you would thing that would be a complete dominance sign, but I love to sub...go figure. Of course, how I feel about subbing has a lot to do with who is trying to dominate me. They have to be very strong of will and determined.

Oh - and to make it even more perplexing, in the Chinese zodiac - I was born in the year of the Tiger.

I'm a strong feline no matter how you look at it.

thir
11-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Dear Masters and Mistresses,

i am a strong believer in astrology and was just wondering, if it so pleases You, if i may know Your zodiac sign so that i may deduce which sign is most likely to produce Dominant personalities.

Many Thanks

Leo, and I am a Dom/switch

leo9
11-15-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't believe in that crap...

It's utter nonsense and shouldn't even be considered.

You could show me proof... irrefutable, scientific proof... and I still wouldn't believe in that crap.

You want to know why I still wouldn't believe?

Us Tauruses, we're stubborn!! :D

Hee hee... My late wife used to say "I don't believe in astrology, Aries people never do."

leo9
11-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Leo, and I am a Dom/switch

Likewise on both counts {grin}.

I can't recall my full chart, Emerson, but I know it has Scorpio rising, and according to one reader is dominated by Pluto - whatever that means for an ex-planet.

Astrology is one of those things, like quantum physics, homeopathy and ghosts, which I have to accept even though I don't understand how it works. (I've met a ghost, and it scared me sick, so it would be unscientific to go on disbelieving in them just because I don't know what they are.) I agree with those who point out that the proposed mechanisms for astrological effects are impossible (the gravitational influence of the planets on a child being born on the earth's surface is weaker than the gravity of the people around the bed), but all that proves is that we need to discover a different mechanism. In the 19th Century scientists were sure the Solar System couldn't be more than a few thousand years old, because the Sun would have burnt up all its fuel by now if it were older. Their reasoning wasn't wrong, they just didn't know about nuclear reactions.

Lord Raven
11-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Aries on the cusp of Taurus my sub is the same

aussiesubgirl
11-16-2008, 09:29 AM
yet another Virgo sub...lined up, colour co-ordinated and properly cleaned toys. ;o)

adds a new meaning to being 'anally retentive' as well <hehehe>

SubmissiveDoll
11-16-2008, 01:53 PM
yet another Virgo sub...lined up, colour co-ordinated and properly cleaned toys. ;o)

Hahahahahaha!

AdrianaAurora
11-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Tristan is pure Taurus. What else, LOL.

I am Pisces on the cusp of Aries.

No offense, but I never believed much into that stuff. For everything I found/read into that marginally applies to me, I found just as many, if not more, that simply doesn't i.e. its complete bollocks.

ghanima{DM690}
11-16-2008, 06:55 PM

glad to see im not alone...lol

Domme CJ
11-29-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm a firm believer in astrology in as much as we all have certain personality traits of the sun sign we were born into. I am a Scorpio Domme, with moon in Cancer. My three subs are Taurus, Gemini, and Virgo.

Coventina
11-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I was born on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini and ruled by both Venus and Mercury.

Matin
11-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Gemini. and my sub is.. lol.. whatever late november falls under.

LadyAznTiger13
12-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Lol this thread makes me giggle
I'm a libra switch... heh balanced in all sorts of ways

EinJuice
12-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Dominant Capricorn here. Did anyone ever tell you that goat's horns have multiple uses

And keep me away from Aries......I'd wish they'd make up their minds.

I'm an Aries. I have no problem making up my mind. Well, sometimes. I guess it depends on the situation.... LOL. Im a switch by day, taking charge if need but generally like to just get the job done and move on. Im a Dom by night.

Zarine13
12-05-2008, 10:09 AM

:wave:

Yep ! Right here!

Dr_BuzzCzar
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Aries, and all that entails.

Velvet Rush
12-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Hee hee... My late wife used to say "I don't believe in astrology, Aries people never do."

LMAO
That just struck me as sooo funny....my sister is aries and that sounds like her too...

btw I'm a cancer..

enthralled
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I 'm a cancer. The people who know me in the vanilla world say they can't imagine me submitting because I am in a position of control at work and in my day to day life but they do see that I am a very sensual/sexual person. Trying to find a Dom that can see past the assertive in control woman to the submissive lover has been challenging to say the least!

Fnordstrum
12-14-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm a Scorpio, and I'm a switch... so woo.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

craven
12-14-2008, 04:22 PM
I 'm a cancer. The people who know me in the vanilla world say they can't imagine me submitting because I am in a position of control at work and in my day to day life but they do see that I am a very sensual/sexual person. Trying to find a Dom that can see past the assertive in control woman to the submissive lover has been challenging to say the least!

same here, i would be amazed if you could find anyone who would think i could let go of my control, at work i am very much in charge

but as a switch i submit willingly to my Domma, she is a leo and she always says that cancer subs to leos, not sure how accurate this is outside of us, but i obviously agree with her

voxelectronica
12-14-2008, 05:06 PM

I had the same problem at one place i worked. Was always in control, always in charge. Got called "boss" a lot.

To what craven had said about this. It was a Leo Dom who saw right through it (or right through to my lower back where my Slave tat sits and was the only one with the balls to say anything about it.) It made work very much enjoyable to say the least. Damn Leo's!

lulu frietts
12-30-2008, 08:26 AM
i am a scorpio :)
i dont know much about astrology though. :O ooops

Mgdspirit
01-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Sagittarius Dominant

...half man, half a**hole...
er horse...yeah that's it. *smirk*:rolleyes:

I DO believe in astrology, with the caveat that it isn't about stereotyping, or pidgeon-holing others, but about tendencies.

My own personal sag nature holds the key to my dominance...with the upper "human" part of my persona being the intelligent, kind, generous, goal oriented person I seem, while the lower more animal part of my psyche activates within the sexual realm as primal, dominant, alpha, sadistic and deviant, which I in fact call my "beast", in reference to my own duality.
:28:

rosebud
01-23-2009, 06:05 AM
Sagittarius submissive

Not so sure i agree with the following but, found it interesting all the same...

Sagittarians bring their tendency to explore, understand and experiment. Easily bored by theory and too complex interactions, they appreciate straight interaction and not too much intricate. Such approach drive them to try different situations and positions, mainly following their instinct. Their tendency to exhibit make them interested in adult clubs and other occasions to show their BDSM abilities or their partners' ones. Dominant ones may sometimes exceed in simplifying the relation, rarely will build up complex situations and too refined during their sessions. Simplicity, clearness and ease are the guidelines in a game leading to inner exploration. In some cases, Dominant Sagittarians may be stern to the extreme of coldness and insensibility. To their eyes, the submissive may become nothing but an object - a body and mind toy to test by imposition of humiliation and sufferance in a methodical, scientific way. Such coldness express a sort of "rational passion" which is probably the more specific charm of Sagittarian Dom/mes. As a submissive, the need for freedom faces its nemesis and paradoxical catharsis into bondage. Nothing will better stimulate and hit a Sagittarian submissive but the feeling of obligation, the bind - be it mental or physical - restraining her/him from moving and running. A plain leash, harnessing, rope karada, chains, rubber masks, pony play and especially mummification will be very effective to stimulate, excite and punish in a special way submissive born under those stars.

PinkSugar
01-23-2009, 06:14 AM
Pisces Sub

While I am not into the astrology thing, I rarely if ever read my horoscope and when I do it is more for a laugh than anything.

I do have to admit tho, when looking at personality traits for signs I have found a lot of truth there. I tend to go with the flow and adjust to what ever that may be, but am very sensitive to any change If the current situation is not a good one I dream myself into a better one .

My husband is a Libra, the least compatabile of the signs for me. We have been married 27 years LOL now , what does that say ? While it is not a 'dream' relationship his sense of fairness has allowed me to forgive the things I deem less than perfect. His sense of balance keeps me from straying to far into my dream world .

Cancer, my most compatable sign....every last one of my close friends are cancers.

Capt Erebus
01-25-2009, 03:16 PM
i'm a scorpion. very easy and laid back, just don't fcuk with the tail!

SwitchKnob
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Sagittarius here <<<

Stone
02-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Leo- all dom I am the king bitches

ShadePayne
02-11-2009, 11:12 AM
So.....MasterStone your calling your pet a bitch and how many more do you have sir

thewhiterabbit
04-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Virgo switch, a perfectionist at heart

(with realistic expectations of course ^^)

FiestySlave
04-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Aries (dominant by day, on my knees at night)

nawteeone
04-28-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm an Aquarius sub, and my Dom is Aries.

PixieStick
05-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Libra Domme right here

mooncrab
05-31-2010, 09:51 PM
seems to be quite a few Cancerians who direct during the day and wish to be directed at night. I have sun, moon, mercury, and venus in Cancer. I am controlling at work, but not at home. I'd be interested to see what this study reveals.

lapetite_2812
06-04-2010, 01:16 PM
I am sub in sessions, and stubborn individualist by day. And I am Libra :)

Walktall82
06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Aquarius here.

Miss_Pearl
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Taurus, and I'm a dominant sado-masochist. Don't believe that star signs mean anything, but if you're having fun, why not?

Amoeba
10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Here's some fun: I'm an Aries Switch, and my Master and my pet are both Pisces. Which is just amusing, and i think proves Emerson's statement that you can't rely solely on sun signs..... one of these days i'm going to get my dad to pull up the charts on both Master and my pet.... already know why i'm a manipulative bitch ;)

MasterMike30
10-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Pices the fish here

sweet_p
11-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Scorpio and a leader by day but a submissive in my heart.

Lady FireinIce
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I was looking forward to seeing the results and wondering what the whole supposed 13th sign played into anything? I am a Sagitarius either zodiac and can be a cold hearted Bitch , however I truly care for My slave and pet and would never wish to completly shatter their spirts ...its allowing them the "fight" now and again of their former Dominant selves that flat out does it for Me.

Keltar
02-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Leo here, considering I'm dominant, loyal, fierce and stubborn it might be accurate.

DeityorDevil
02-14-2011, 12:33 AM
Scorpio, for what it's worth. People who believe in it have said I'm a very "scorpio Scorpio."

Georgicus
02-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Libra dom
All day every day dom, though I can take not being in charge I hate it, screw balance though is all I have to say sleep all day screw around when I am awake.

setius
06-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Gemini, soft spoken in vanilla, dominant in both bed and vanilla

SecretMaster86
06-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Aquarious through and through...

arbysworld
02-14-2012, 04:27 AM
Aquarius here, I just want to please. at all cost!

Angel1987
02-15-2012, 06:56 AM

Cancer here. Same story, in charge during the day, but I'm a sub by nature.

angelic.zest
02-24-2012, 10:46 PM
@arby!! :D

I may have answered this a few yrs back but I am a Libra through and through LOL. But I am sure i answered by saying submissive, i am submissive but recently i've discovered that I like to Top submissive males(some not, all).

bound_for_you
03-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm a Pisces and I am definitely not a dominant. I just found this thread interesting; I am sorry if I have over stepped a boundary by commenting here.

MissRenee
03-31-2012, 02:05 PM
I am a virgo. I hope this helps.

Domin8or
03-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Am a Virgo too but have more of Leo in me.

~CreamySub~
04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
interesting Im a virgo, once I was very domme at work Im in charge of many , yet when in a situation where there are Dom males my sub nature takes over even than . I think is like Im more than happy to always be my submissive self as long as there males capable of being dom in my workplace ,otherwise I must take control and get it . There was a time , I was only Domme in the workplace but I have great men now working that I trust to take charge :) so happy me Im way more happy listening and making there lives easier even at work :)

mellowrage
05-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Gemini...
just means im twice as evil,
im a daddy, dom and a master in one twisted package!