PDA

View Full Version : Is it true.......?

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-07-2008, 07:59 PM
this is How do you know revised!

Okay so i am 19 and have known of my "submissiveness" since 7th grade and i am a virgin by choice (waiting for the right master), and i read in these stories of this "shift-of-atmosphere" when a dom and a sub meet without previous knowledge of either's sexual preference.......is this "change" real, and if so how does it feel......

many thanks

rainbi
11-08-2008, 10:37 AM
I think your question is asking whether upon meeting someone you can both tell one is sub and one is dom, leading to a shift in atmosphere.

From personal experience, I've had times where both people have let something about their character/past experiences leak, leading to a knowing moment...

The Dom/sub meet shift in atmosphere sounds like when any two people meet and there's that click as you realise you have common ground, even if it is as yet unspoken.

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-08-2008, 11:07 AM
See i am extremely perceptive of everyone around me, but when i am attracted to someone i get confused between what is actually there and what i want to be there....... so i am unsure if what i am seeing in this guy at my work is actually a connection like that of which i described above........

rainbi
11-08-2008, 11:27 AM
What makes you think it is? Does he talk to you in an assertive way? Is he your boss or a colleague?

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Well he and i only work part-time in different departments and i have only talked to him a few times nothing much..... there is always a giant group of people around, but the first time i said anything to him, he tried to take my pen and i held onto it, thinking he was someone else, so i told Him that he could have it and he barked in a half play half-serious "I don't want it"...... luckily he was smiling so i laughed to............... i see him once a week but i dont ever really talk specifically to him, just in general to everyone in the room...... but then last week we locked eyes, something i rarely do, and there was this look in his eyes that i can only describe as "smoldering" and bizzarely "commanding" almost like he "knew" about me...... There are a bunch of other things that can and can't really be explained, but i don't want to bother you with the petty things..... he just has this domineering air about him that may or may not be misleading when it comes to his sexual preference