PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would share...

TheseDays
11-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Hello there E/everyone!

I was having a lovely chat with my tommiecat last night about how she feels about our relationship and I must say I was very happy with a statement that she made. It made me very happy on the inside to hear these words because I know very well that she truly felt these things. This is what she said.

"I dont know...I just never craved to be a good gril before, it was never asked of me so I never gave it...SO I'm not used to following orders, but when you give them to me, It's like a force pushes me to do them correctly to make you happy to show you how happy you have made me, It's like me following orders is the only way I can show how much you mean to me"

Now I love this girl to death, both as my GF and as my Subbie. My hope is that once we move in together we transition into a 24/7 lifestyle as I think this would be good for her. Anyways....just hearing these words from her, knowing how much she cares about how she acts, how I look at her. It makes me very happy. Happy to know that she cares and loves me enough to want to be the best she can.

*smiles* Just wanted to share my moment of being really happy!

Groussell
11-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm interested in this subject and will be looking around.

SubmissiveDoll
11-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I know how she feels. It's nice to know others feel the same way. And I hope that my Master is as pleased to know I feel that way, as you were. Thank you for sharing!

Pearlgem
11-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you for sharing this, Mr T. It's lovely to hear about good, fulfilling relationships. I wish you both much happiness together.

TheseDays
11-09-2008, 02:03 PM
You are very welcome! I personally love it when she says things like this. Lets me know she has thought about how she feels. Plus it makes me extremely happy to know that she is trying to do her best!

Ah, it's a great feeling when she tells me that she is happy, and loves doing these things. This for me is the reward of being a Dom. Seeing her reaction, and knowing that it makes her happy, and she is able to express her happiness.

Love you tommiecat! <3

Pearlgem
11-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Getting a bit slushy now!!

TheseDays
11-09-2008, 02:08 PM

Rutroh!

SubmissiveDoll
11-09-2008, 05:01 PM

Yeah, but it's so nice to see.

jeanne
11-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah, but it's so nice to see.

Yes, it is. :)

TheseDays
11-09-2008, 06:02 PM
*smiles*

Well, it's always nice to share how I feel about her! Mushy or not!

Just...don't get used to it *giggles evileh*