PDA

View Full Version : the bondsman

bondsman
11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm working on a few stories now actually, but I'm posting this first page so I can get feedback whether or not to continue. As a hook, does this work for you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anne stirred me from my sleep. She had one of her legs over my ribcage, her smooth leg under my arm, and her hand was stroking my cheek. I looked up into her dark eyes, trying to shove the grogginess away. The clock behind her said 4:04 AM. I remembered falling asleep in her arms after a whipping. She had whispered soothing things to me and cuddled, even though she’d been the one to deliver the blows.

“Yes…” clearing my throat, “Yes, Mistress?” Even in the ambiguous darkness I could make out her stunning form wrapped around me. My head was level with her upper abdomen, and the simple act of craning my neck to see her wonderful lips form words directed at me gave me an eyeful.

Her voice was as soft as a child’s, yet as devilish as queen’s. “My pet, I’ve been thinking. I would like to enter you into an exhibition with some friends of mine. I believe you’ll be quite a gem among slaves, what with your… enthusiasm.” She may not have been able to see me blush, but I had no doubt she knew me well enough to know I’d turned red in the cheeks. “Yes, I should like to make you show my friends what I have, here beneath my sheets at my leisure.” She seemed determined to fluster me.

“It would be my pleasure to obey you, my mistress.” My thoughts whirled at what she was asking of me. She wanted me to be humiliated and dominated by a crowd! It was all I could to do give the customary response.

I detected the motion of her head shaking, her dark brown hair swishing from her shoulder and falling behind her back. “You have to agree to this, pet. You’ve agreed to be my bondsman, but you have not agreed to be subjected to the desires of my friends. I must make sure the rules are clear to you.”

It dawned on me that this decision could possibly lead to a very unpleasant experience, but in my Mistress’s presence, I could no more say no than I could chew off my fingers. To do so would be unbearably self-detrimental. Anne’s strict philosophy of absolute consent was curious to me, and I wasn’t sure she knew how much power she had over me. The thought of accruing her approval and pleasure was every bit as addictive as meth. Imagining her watching me the whole time, silently proud and approving, I replied with a whisper. “My Mistress, it would be my pleasure.”

The slight shine of teeth pierced the darkness. “That makes me happy, pet. I will inform them of your decision tomorrow. Anyway, that’s not really why I woke you up.”

“Mistress?”

“I’m really horny, pet.” She laughed softly and tapped a finger on my lips. I grinned, suddenly very awake, and slid further down in the bed, so Anne could roll on top of me and be in position to receive the ministrations of my tongue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've not decided on the severity of this "exhibition."

lucky#13
11-21-2008, 04:15 PM
LOVE it you had better finish writing this and place it in the stories... i am rather disppointed it did not get to the exhibition yet lol.. i was looking forward to reading on about the humiliating or painful tasks that would be involved lol.. but yes job well done :)

lucy
11-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Yes, you should go ahead and keep on working on it.