PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite?

Myya2134
11-10-2008, 03:18 AM
So I wanted to know from all the Doms out there, What's your favorite thing to do to your subs?
:crop:

Dommaster690
11-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Tie her up to the bed, leg sspread and having a vibrator go fullspeed in her pussy under her g string and watch she is pleasured by this toy but not being allowed to cum and me kissing her lips and cheek and telling her its going to be okay and hearing her moans get louder and lounder and her gaining the courage to beg to be untied and the vibrator removed and to be used as Master's lil slut and horny lil sex toy in whatever way he desires and wants.

Lisais mine
11-10-2008, 11:42 AM
honestly, it's experimenting. finding what makes her the hottest, the wettest. I love to see her reactions to things.

Ragoczy
11-10-2008, 12:25 PM
The specific act changes and varies ... right now, I'm rediscovering the joys of caning, so I'm very into that. Tomorrow it might be something different.

But overall, always, it's putting my hands on my kitten and seeing her reactions that's my favorite thing.

Myya2134
11-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Very Nice! :)

Myya2134
11-12-2008, 04:14 AM
Awww, Only three people want to share?

blythe spirit
11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Just proves Myya that it's difficult to extract information from Dom/mes. They're afraid, I suppose, of giving away trade secrets. lol

SilverWulf
11-12-2008, 06:39 PM
My favorite is learning the mind of My girl.

I spend countless hours talking with her, asking questions and posing scenarios; most of which is done in seemingly innocent every day conversation. Over time I learn her mind in ways that benefit me greatly. I learn every dark fantasy she has, every desire, all her wants, needs, and everything that makes her tick. I learn her limits, not only what they are but the specific reasoning behind each of them. I learn her reaction patterns and all her behaviors in detail.

By learning all of this I can now do anything I want and get the reaction I am looking for, which is to have her enjoy every single thing I do to or with her. I can allow her an orgasm not only with a specific touch, but a word, a gesture, or even a look. I can make her the happiest girl on earth with a few simple words that are carefully chosen. I can use a certain tone of voice and one sentence to punish her more severely than a week worth of beating ever could.

Her enjoyment and happiness is returned to Me 100 times over.

The possibilities are virtually endless and the rewards are indescribable.

No, not by brainwashing, not at all. I don't 'plant' ideas or suggestions. I don't change her mind, though I do change negative thought patterns and behaviors that we as Dominants should help our girls do anyway.

dillinja
11-13-2008, 12:04 AM
endorphin play :) broad enough?

Omen
11-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Get into her mind, know what it is she likes, how she really is, to know every little dirty secret about her that no one else knows. To be able to twist and turn her as I see fit, to exploit and use her as I decide to do so freely, taking her and making her mine in every aspect. For her to see me give her a look without words that can make her feel a shiver race down her back at knowing she is mine and I will touch her, stroke her and use her as I see fit. My little pet, my little slave, my little fuck toy.

Yes I would take her rough and hard, yanking on her hair as I plunged into her from behind while getting her to tell me who she belonged too, who owned her body, her very being and how much she loved it. I'd make her moan, whimper and beg before I was done.

jeanne
11-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Get into her mind, know what it is she likes, how she really is, to know every little dirty secret about her that no one else knows. To be able to twist and turn her as I see fit, to exploit and use her as I decide to do so freely, taking her and making her mine in every aspect. For her to see me give her a look without words that can make her feel a shiver race down her back at knowing she is mine and I will touch her, stroke her and use her as I see fit. My little pet, my little slave, my little fuck toy.

Okay, does anyone else think that was hot? It's all right if it's just me - I'll just fan myself over here in the corner...

:p

leah06
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Very, very.

Veralynne
11-14-2008, 10:48 PM
No jeanne, it's not just you, lol.

voxelectronica
11-14-2008, 11:08 PM
It's really nice of the boys to say how much they like to get to know their girl and all of that. Not that i don't agree. I love hearing about that horribly shameful thing you did when you were 15 with the neighbor that you've been dying to tell someone. It makes me smile... really it does.

I've had out of body experiences listening to suffering, whimpering, begging that leads into frustrated crying that leads back into begging. I've almost had a complete mental orgasm to that sound when a sub is doing it to themselves.

I love a well behaved slut they're priceless but i love them more when that well behaved girl fails.

feedback87
11-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Love to get thier deepest darkest secrets out of them and take things they were ashamed of before and get to love it. I love to make my subs embrace the slutty things they have done and make them realize they are whores. Thats another amazing sexual feeling all together.

Myya2134
11-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Thanks For Sharing everyone! :)

aussiesubgirl
11-16-2008, 09:59 AM

I spend countless hours talking with her, asking questions and posing scenarios; most of which is done in seemingly innocent every day conversation. Over time I learn her mind in ways that benefit me greatly. I learn every dark fantasy she has, every desire, all her wants, needs, and everything that makes her tick. I learn her limits, not only what they are but the specific reasoning behind each of them. I learn her reaction patterns and all her behaviors in detail.

By learning all of this I can now do anything I want and get the reaction I am looking for, which is to have her enjoy every single thing I do to or with her. I can allow her an orgasm not only with a specific touch, but a word, a gesture, or even a look. I can make her the happiest girl on earth with a few simple words that are carefully chosen. I can use a certain tone of voice and one sentence to punish her more severely than a week worth of beating ever could.

No, not by brainwashing, not at all. I don't 'plant' ideas or suggestions. I don't change her mind, though I do change negative thought patterns and behaviors that we as Dominants should help our girls do anyway.

Beautifully said SilverWulf...and so true in every way

efwb2
11-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Feedback 87 really dark i like it.

El

unmastered
01-17-2009, 05:39 PM

You should start a class!!!!! Magnificent !!:)

moptop
01-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Well, I like making my sub cum. Eventually. I like crushing his cock and his balls with my feet (in very very high pointy heels of course). I like walking on him. I like making him crawl round the room while I ride on his back or walk him on a lead. I love, absolutely love, making him put my 'walking shoes' on for me. I love simply having him kneel in front of me - he loves to be on his knees in front of me, and I love seeing him there. But most of all, I love the look of complete adoration he gives me, when I'm mean, when I'm nice, when I look after him, when I get him to serve me, when I tease him... and that adoration makes me want to give him pleasure; and apparently he gets greater pleasure from me than from anyone else he's ever been with, so I must be doing something right.

There is little D/s; he is totally not into virtual, and we can only see eachother seldom. There's no deep mental thing about it... he's a very experienced sub, he's very open about what he wants (sometimes too much so: I have to ensure he is not running the show). Still, even though he is my first sub, and he's so experienced, I have still been able to introduce him to some new things, and that, too, is a real buzz. It's not a constant search for 'new' - but knowing what it's like as a sub, the anticipation, the nerves, the butterflies - I am very pleased to be able to give that to him, too.

And I like doing a few things I know he doesn't like, to test his willingness, to give him the opportunity to do something for me, because he is deeply submissive and he also appreciates being able to do that.

Miner
01-19-2009, 07:50 AM
I enjoy taking my girl out of herself - using pain and psychology to take her on long endorphine rides that make her purr and turn her into the sweet, loving kitten she is. I also enjoy long lazy cuddles on wet afternoons (and she thinks I mean rainy days - lol)

hissexypet
01-27-2009, 06:25 PM

Yes I would take her rough and hard, yanking on her hair as I plunged into her from behind while getting her to tell me who she belonged too, who owned her body, her very being and how much she loved it. I'd make her moan, whimper and beg before I was done.

I agree very very hot and panty wetting for sure...sounds yummy to me.

aussiesubgirl
01-27-2009, 06:45 PM

I am going to paste this into an email and *accidentally* leave it where my Master can see it....it is SO FUCKIN HOT I CAN BARELY BREATHE

snowflake
02-01-2009, 08:23 AM

purrrsssss..then melts

Sanapet
02-02-2009, 04:43 PM

Wow... this is exactly what turns me into a little puddle of submissive slut for my Master, incredibly hot

Sana

Cruelmancph
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Make her submit to fisting and experience the intense pleasure it gives her......

railyn
01-10-2010, 10:09 AM

hot and bothered n totally fanning myself also

Lisais mine
01-12-2010, 07:14 AM
It's really nice of the boys to say how much they like to get to know their girl and all of that.

I love a well behaved slut they're priceless but i love them more when that well behaved girl fails.

Okay, okay- what i truly love is making her unable to talk. barely breathe. kind of whimper, heaving breaths- gasping for air while trying to get away from me- so she can stop cumming.

moco
01-14-2010, 02:03 PM

drool, yes this is very hot...I like being called a sex toy...there is something about it...my inner slut is cheering

being with a sub as a dominant, I like the getting into the head , the brain is the best sexual organ the body has

soft zero
01-16-2010, 01:33 AM
Okay, does anyone else think that was hot? It's all right if it's just me - I'll just fan myself over here in the corner...

Sheesh, I'm reading it a year later and yep, it's still hot.

soft zero
01-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote SilverWulf

--------------------

**applause**

al4u2nv
03-04-2010, 03:28 PM

this is pretty damn hot indeed

pageturners
03-05-2010, 12:40 AM
endorphin play :) broad enough?

funny...

TheLimey
03-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Wonderful words Silverwulf!

I love the reaction I get when I push katze's limits. A little fear, anticipation, melting into uncontrolled begging and finally orgasm.

And then the way I know I've had her cross into sub space, as she lies there, and begs me to fuck her, to hurt her, to do anything to her, but just don't stop...

anxious girly
03-20-2010, 09:25 AM
i love that SilverWulf listens. oh, the things we can learn when we listen to each other...THAT is hot!!

petlauren
05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I am going to paste this into an email and *accidentally* leave it where my Master can see it....it is SO FUCKIN HOT I CAN BARELY BREATHE

I may do the same. My Mistress would have my ass for trying to top her, though.

MistressMallory
05-02-2010, 06:21 PM
You bet your bruised bottom I would, missy. Then again, I think I've come up with enough creative ideas to keep you occupied for at least a year, wouldn't you say? *wicked grin*

petlauren
05-02-2010, 07:51 PM

I may do the same. My Mistress would have my ass for trying to top her, though.

Hmmm, maybe... Ma'am?

petlauren
05-02-2010, 07:52 PM
You bet your bruised bottom I would, missy. Then again, I think I've come up with enough creative ideas to keep you occupied for at least a year, wouldn't you say? *wicked grin*

hmm... maybe... Ma'am?

beeks
05-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Okay, okay- what i truly love is making her unable to talk. barely breathe. kind of whimper, heaving breaths- gasping for air while trying to get away from me- so she can stop cumming.
Ah, that brings back some good memories. I'm actually really relieved to see an answer like that. I am new to the scene and still working out my role but regardless of the label I choose for myself, my goal always has been and always will be my partner's pleasure (and theirs damn well better be mine ;)).

Jennifer Williams
05-02-2010, 11:56 PM
My favorite? When he screams. Could be a scream of pleasure, could be a scream of pain; doesn't really matter. A scream caused by both is the best, or when I have him so good he's not even sure which it is :D

socal_dan
05-03-2010, 01:17 AM
My absolute favorite is breaking somebody. Completely breaking their will... I love taking a sub through the emotional progression of interest/curiosity, to enjoyment and pleasure, to suffering, pain, or just plain misery, then to the point where they'll struggle and plead or beg (sincerely) for something to stop. And then pushing them just past that point, where they stop resisting and completely submit emotionally to whatever's happening to them.

MistressMallory
05-03-2010, 06:40 AM
My favorite thing?

I love the tingle in the base of my spine when I'm sure I have complete, utter control over every movement, every whimper -- when I know that just talking, no touching, pain, nothing other than being bound and spoken to, will bring her impossibly close to orgasm.

Oh, and I adore the look she gets on her face when I enforce the "pepper rule" (she hates bell pepper, so I make her eat half of one in 5 minutes if she gets mouthy).

petlauren
05-03-2010, 07:51 AM
My favorite thing?

I love the tingle in the base of my spine when I'm sure I have complete, utter control over every movement, every whimper -- when I know that just talking, no touching, pain, nothing other than being bound and spoken to, will bring her impossibly close to orgasm.

Oh, and I adore the look she gets on her face when I enforce the "pepper rule" (she hates bell pepper, so I make her eat half of one in 5 minutes if she gets mouthy).

I won't get mouthy, Ma'am. Your comment just sent shivers thinking about what you could do to me.

Jennifer Williams
05-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Wow. Maybe I should tell my little one his punishment is so popular! :)

DarkPachuco
05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Most definitly having her hold her orgasm until it hurts and having her beg. When it finally happens more often than not end up with a wet arm.