PDA

View Full Version : Favorite aspect of BDSM

Master13
07-23-2004, 02:28 AM
BDSM covers a lot of ground. What aspect of it most appeals to you?

GaryWilcox
07-23-2004, 06:48 AM
I really like the prospect of someone tied down... Domination came in a close second, but honestly, I like to tie.

Dslave
07-23-2004, 08:05 AM
For me, it is the combination of pain and humiliation that leads to discipline. If it didn't lead to some sort of exercise of discipline and some greater learning experience it wouldn't be nearly as fulfilling to me.

angelpet
07-23-2004, 08:31 AM
I would have to say "Dominance/obedience" is my most favorite. And then I would have to say "Discipline: Light/Playful" would be next with "Bondage" coming in Third. "Humiliation" would be my least favorite. And Dang...I have all kinds of room for "Other"! :D

sweetplymate
07-23-2004, 02:18 PM
yeah, i wanted and "all of the above" option ;) so instead i had to settle for Domination/obediance as for me the rest of it comes along with obeying my Master :D

Katmandu
07-24-2004, 11:50 AM
Well, I want to say Bondage is first, but I like the pain as well, although mostly the pain as I'm tied down. But then again, it takes a strong Dom to get this sub trussed up, therefore, I like/need the Dominance/ Submission aspect. Don't care much for the humiliation, though. I mean, why? If you want your sub to be less-than human, what value is there in him/her? Maybe I'm just conceited. Maybe I just need a good strong Dom to tie me up and.....
that brings us back to 'doe' ! :D

Gallardo
07-25-2004, 02:01 PM
I voted for bondage but humiliation came in a very very close second. Kat's comments on "less than human" made me ponder. On further thought, I think it's a vote between reality and fantasy.

In life, few things rival a helpless woman in bondage, unable to resist the evil plot to befall her. In fantasy, it is much more satisfying (for me anyways) to push boundaries, those of safe, sane and consensual. Hence it is much more fun to humiliate a sub - to treat her "less than human" and to push her against her will not only physically but mentally as well.

Having said that, I disagree that humiliation is equivalent than "less than human". In fact, it is "more than human" or at least, true to oneself. Different strokes for different folks?

Xelebes
07-25-2004, 08:31 PM
I voted Domination/Obedience. Bondage comes second. But yeah, all that is fantasy right now so I don't really know what I really like in real life.

himind
07-26-2004, 11:02 AM
I think Domination/obedience is the best part of the whole BDSM scene.To me, the idea of having someone at my total command or to submit to someone in equal measure is the most erotic experience possible. Bondage comes second, and well,there's a whole lot of room for the other! ;)

Master_chris
07-26-2004, 01:26 PM
I will have to go with Domination/Obedience, I do enjoy the submissive side of it to.

TheDarkOne
07-26-2004, 03:35 PM
I'll go with the Domination/Obedience one too. Just like himind said, the idea of having someone to command at my mercy, to use as I wish is an idea/fantasy that overshadows everything else. Thus the idea of bondage also comes second since it's almost the same thing :D. After that, the other stuff follows...

Jones, Nikka
07-26-2004, 07:53 PM
I think my reputation as a painslut would go out the window if I voted for anything else than pain, even though I really enjoy the idea of obeying and submitting, and of course the bondage that is nescessary for a good torture scene.

MasterRJ
07-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Truelly I enjoy humiliation. My fantasies rarely enjoy anything else. But as I've said before, I love destroying innocence.

"But mister teacher...I don't wanna show the class my underpants...what if the boys see them?"

I'm twisted :P

lilli
07-30-2004, 08:57 AM
I have to say that personally it is Dominance/obedience with a little humiliation mixed in, but thats not saying that I do not enjoy the others too, as they say (although not sure who 'they' are! :confused: ) variety is the spice of life

slavelucy
07-30-2004, 09:04 AM
(although not sure who 'they' are! :confused: )

LOL! Yeah, who are 'they' that come out with such profound pieces of wisdom?!

Fave aspect of BDSM...*thinks long and hard*...hmm, probably humiliation, even tho i find it by far the hardest..closely followed by submission and pain. Having said that, i couldn't be humiliated if i didn't sumbit, so many of them are fairly intrinsically linked...one delicious package, you might say. :D (or, indeed they might say).

sl

Maria Maid
08-01-2004, 06:53 AM
I voted for Bondage. I like to be tied down, mostly in hogtie.

AndrewBlack
08-01-2004, 09:45 AM
I voted for Bondage, with light discipline coming a very close second, the two are inseperable to me, the discipline is much more fun applied to a helpless and beautifully exposed captive!

Learn Humility
08-10-2004, 04:07 AM
Don't care much for the humiliation, though. I mean, why? If you want your sub to be less-than human, what value is there in him/her?

I always try and tailor my handling of a submissive to meet her needs as well as mine. D/s is, after all, a relationship that in some respects is very much like any other. May subs enjoy the humiliation aspect, and the fact that it is a particular turn on for me is a bonus.

To have the submissive perform in a humiliating manner increases my feeling of power of her, particularly when there is resistance, or the sub displays a demeanor of accomplishment and class to the vanilla world.

I have found that most subs find it humiliating to be walked down the street collared and leashed, while some can feel quite proud. Some find it humiliating yet quite enjoyable to be urinated on, while some are grossed out by the idea.

But I don't see how either activity makes a submissive "less than human".

jaeangel
08-10-2004, 12:45 PM
For me, the best part, the most important part, is love/caring, trust, and responsibility. The fact that a Master/Mistress/Dominant feels confident enough to take on the awesome responsibility of caring for another person, and the submissive has that much trust in the person they're submitting to, is the most important part. Trust and responsibility are such fragile things, so hard to find these days and so easily broken that to find anyone willing to take on those responsibilities and carry them out is a wonderful thing.
At first glance it looks like the top is taking what he wants from the bottom without caring what the bottom wants. At least, that's what it looks like to the casual observer. To those of us who are in the lifestyle, and are true BDSMers, there's a delicate dance of submission and control with the lead constantly changing between two partners. The bottom is respecting the sub by giving that person what they crave/need/want; the sub gives whatever the dominant wants in total trust that the dominant will not ask for anything beyond the sub's ability to give. This to me, is the important part. I was in a relationship where all the other things mentioned were used; humiliation, discipline of both kinds, bondage, pain...but there was no respect in that relationship, so it wasn't a true BDSM relationship. There was no respect, trust, care, or responsibility on the part of the dom in that relationship, so it was mostly empty of meaning for me.
You can have all the other trappings of the BDSM lifestyle, and have it not mean anything. The relationship REQUIRES the three elements above or it's not a real relationship.
Then again, it's just my opinion...

stummer
08-10-2004, 01:58 PM
for me it has to be bondage, somthing about the inability to resist, even if you wanted to . but it is linked to almost every thing else on that list,

:)

SirW
08-10-2004, 09:44 PM
For me, the best part, the most important part, is love/caring, trust, and responsibility. The fact that a Master/Mistress/Dominant feels confident enough to take on the awesome responsibility of caring for another person, and the submissive has that much trust in the person they're submitting to, is the most important part. Trust and responsibility are such fragile things, so hard to find these days and so easily broken that to find anyone willing to take on those responsibilities and carry them out is a wonderful thing.

This to me, is the important part. I was in a relationship where all the other things mentioned were used; humiliation, discipline of both kinds, bondage, pain...but there was no respect in that relationship, so it wasn't a true BDSM relationship. There was no respect, trust, care, or responsibility on the part of the dom in that relationship, so it was mostly empty of meaning for me.
You can have all the other trappings of the BDSM lifestyle, and have it not mean anything. The relationship REQUIRES the three elements above or it's not a real relationship.

I know you are in touch with your submissive soul and truly understand what a D/s (BDSM) relationship is all about. I think many of those who post here are into what I would call "Kinky sex" scenes. Nothing wrong with that, but I think a lot of people are confused by what Dominance/submission truly is.

The truth is that you don't need a whip, rope, cuff, or any other toy to have a very intense, tremendously satisfying D/s relationship with your partner. All you need is what you said: Loving, Caring, Trust and Responsibility.

You summed it all up perfectly.

SirW

jaeangel
08-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Thank You, SirW.
My signature is 'Everything has a price.' A true BDSM relationship carries an emotional price as well; caring, trust, and responsibility, on both sides. If that price isn't paid by both sides, the relationship, while sexually/physically satisfying, isn't emotionally satisfying. And emotional satisfaction is what we, as human beings, are drawn to each other for. When two dogs mate, there's no emotional satisfaction; it's all physical gratification. We humans have been gifted by The One with emotions, and the intellect to use them, so why waste that gift in a relationship where emotional fulfilment isn't a part?

onlyforhim4ever
08-11-2004, 11:38 AM
I agree with jaeangel....

What I value most about my D/s relationship is the abundance of love, trust, and communication it brings with it. I never experienced such a degree of true intimacy or emotional vulnerability before my relationship with my Dominant. That is the best "bonding" experience for me ;) Though being physically bound is amazing too, as it just heightens my awareness of my vulnerability to him (and vice versa).

What's really incredible is how profoundly honest communication improves a relationship. As stated in our contract, I am not allowed to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself, nor am I allowed to withhold anything from him when he asks. We are both very fulfilled and our needs are always met because of the ease of communication that being in a power exchange provides.

Aside from those things, I would say that Dominance/obedience is big for me too. Being in a crowded restaurant and having him correct me if I forget to call him Sir, or firmly placing his hand on the back of my neck to remind me of my place... these small actions have such an immense effect on me, and it drives me wild. Just the way he gazes down at my body or strokes the top of my head gets me more aroused than a ton of the vanilla sex I've had with others!

Discpline: Serious infliction of pain is up there too only he won't use pain in his punishments because I love it too much hehehe. ;)

Curtis
10-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Given the chance, I'd've voted for anything but hardcore pain and other.

Never could put up with that other.

e.b.
10-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Thanks Curtis, for going through and picking out all these great old threads! As a newer member, it's hard to get time to go back over so many good ones and so I love that you're doing the work for me. :)

Jae, I completely agree with your post except that I see trust, love, responsibility, and respect as essentials for dominance/obedience, so I put that one first.

I must admit though that the discipline/intense pain and humiliation choices were very close behind. Nikka, I'm there with you on not wanting to sully my reputation as a pain slut...but I decided that it could also be incorporated into the D/s.

eb

slavelucy
10-19-2004, 06:22 AM
Never could put up with that other.

LOL! Ha! Ha!

Ah, yes, 'other', the cruelest of all punishments.

sl

P.S. i'd second what e.b said, Curtis, you've brought some really good threads back to life, which is especially good given all the new members we have of late.

vistana
10-19-2004, 09:31 PM
I chose dominance/obedience. I don't have too much experience with any aspect, but that's the one that excites me the most.

caligatia
10-21-2004, 08:04 PM
I'm torn -- while jaeangel's post made me want to go hug my dom and thank him for being so wonderful, I must admit I'm also addicted to the pain -- enough so that I have to have at least a little discomfort during vanilla sex in order to get off. Hmmmm.

Sunshine
10-22-2004, 01:04 PM
To paraphrase.... respect, trust, care, and responsibility it can be delicious

BabySub
10-22-2004, 02:02 PM
At first glance it looks like the top is taking what he wants from the bottom without caring what the bottom wants. At least, that's what it looks like to the casual observer. To those of us who are in the lifestyle, and are true BDSMers, there's a delicate dance of submission and control with the lead constantly changing between two partners. The bottom is respecting the sub by giving that person what they crave/need/want; the sub gives whatever the dominant wants in total trust that the dominant will not ask for anything beyond the sub's ability to give. This to me, is the important part. I was in a relationship where all the other things mentioned were used; humiliation, discipline of both kinds, bondage, pain...but there was no respect in that relationship, so it wasn't a true BDSM relationship. There was no respect, trust, care, or responsibility on the part of the dom in that relationship, so it was mostly empty of meaning for me.

I completely agree with that Jae. I've never experienced a physical bdsm or D/s relationship, but I value the trust, respect and care that I get from my Dom, and that I give him. It's a two way street, and I'm only just starting to walk down that particular street. I have a feeling the bondage would come first with me, closely followed by Discipline: Light/Playful... but all that remains to be seen. ;) Right now and probably always, the mental / emotional aspect of things means much more to me.

Tang
10-28-2004, 06:11 AM
For me domination comes top, partly as I feel the other aspects can come out of that.

Duetta
10-28-2004, 07:01 AM
Though I would love to say bondage or Dominance/Submission because I very much enjoy these two aspects, I have to admit that the fastest way to get me completely wet and dripping is through humiliation... This is for me the most delicious part though I would hate to discard the other options..

duetta

Sailor861
10-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Too easy: looking after my sub's online needs, to the best of my ability, is without a doubt the most rewarding activity (read responsibility) I have had in a long, long while. Her acknowledgment of her safety, contentment and general well being are the most tangible rewards I can hope to get from this online relationship.

Caine
10-28-2004, 09:53 PM
For me it's all about the D/s. I enjoy getting inside of her and finding out what makes her tick. I enjoy getting to those places that she has kept secret, sometimes even from herself. It is so gratifying to see the realization in her eyes of something she wasn't quite aware of. Don't get me wrong though, I will readily and happily use all of the other things on the list to achieve my purposes. :D

minx
10-30-2004, 03:44 AM
I voted for 'Bondage' - I especially love being tied with rope, theres just something comfortable about it that makes me feel safe and secure, yet vulnerable all at the same time...

...like having a full body hug.

Mx

Sailor861
10-30-2004, 04:49 AM
Hi minxie:

I could not help but think what the character in your little avatar -- is that Button? -- might think of his/her perpetual bondage. Imagine, spending the rest of your life behind bars and on that cursed little wheel for exercise. Heh.
Very best wishes,

Sailor :)

I voted for 'Bondage' - I especially love being tied with rope, theres just something comfortable about it that makes me feel safe and secure, yet vulnerable all at the same time...

...like having a full body hug.

Mx

minx
10-31-2004, 02:34 AM
The picture is of Biscuit the rat, she's one of four named Buttons, Rasin and Peanut (all girls) isn't she cute! :o

I've often thought it would be fun to see what it would be like to be trapped in a cage for a while! they don't have a wheel tho, as theyre not good for long ratty tails...

Mx

allalone46
10-31-2004, 02:50 AM
The picture is of Biscuit the rat, she's one of four named Buttons, Rasin and Peanut (all girls) isn't she cute! :o

I've often thought it would be fun to see what it would be like to be trapped in a cage for a while! they don't have a wheel tho, as theyre not good for long ratty tails...

Mx :) I like your idea of fun. me I would love to put a female slave in a cage for long periods of time , and other restraints, Though I would give her somthing to do from time totime. :[

devil_in_high_heels
11-09-2004, 01:47 PM
i'm new to all this *blushes*, But i'm all up for bondage and dominance/obedience.

Rex
11-21-2004, 01:05 AM
I find bondage to be the catalyst for bdsm "play". seeing my woman tied down to a point of her not being able to move anything but her eyeballs. This would surely mean that various spin-offs come into play. She is helpless -- useless -- totally dominated -- in full submission -- feeling almost like an object (and loving it) -- so total obedience automatically kicks in. Depending on what foreplay is stirred up, the endorphins build to a point that your "toy" wants more than just penetration. She leaves me to devise different methods of satisfaction -- whipping -- clips -- no pins or blood because i know the limits of her endurance -->
*thinking* this might be getting a little long winded for some but as we are all in the same circle of fantasy, I'm sure you get the drift.
Bottom line: its bondage for me with all the rest falls into place naturally.
Just play sane and safe to gain her trust and eventually, you can both extend the boundaries. Its mentally stimulating planning your next cession.
Have phunn :-[

rob.wilson
11-21-2004, 06:48 AM
I want to change my vote! I voted for Bondage but after thinking about it, the "other" catagory is best for me.

I was at a club spanking a young women yesterday and was happily in "Dom Space", but the morning before the girlfriend and I were playing a game where she served me like a maid would. No sex or bondage was involved but the intensity of it was astounding.

I think I'm attracted to all parts of the BDSM puzzel. So lets move my vote to "Other" or "All of the above!"

:D

sirken
03-18-2005, 08:03 AM
I voted for Domination as think there can be none of the others until that is established in the relationship

alura
03-18-2005, 08:31 AM
I guess that's true, but wouldn't you say that it's also important to know what YOU personally like before you go into any relationship? That way there's no room for emotional or physiological damange. (dang, I can't spell today!)

Of course, that's only my opinion and only one of zillions, I'm sure.

Although, I must admit that the idea of a big dominating me, as long as I know that he loves me (and he doesn't leave scars or draw blood) is extremely titillating. I guess my biggest fantasy has always been to be 'owned' by someone and expected to trust them, no matter what. The idea of eating at a man's feet after he's fed me, having him feed me scraps/tidbits is equally exciting. Of course I also have more interesting fantasies, like bathing my lover and then drying him off with my tongue.....

Whoa! DOWN, girl!

Lord, this place is bringing out the real me, that's for sure!

alura
03-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Do you really look like your picture or are you hiding like the rest of us? -grin

I voted for Domination as think there can be none of the others until that is established in the relationship

sirken
03-18-2005, 09:21 AM
The number one favorite wasnt on the list so I said Domination but as you said the true number one is trust and growing on the journey, learning everything about each other, so you and that person can become as one, the images stirred by what you wrote brought back fond memories thank you

Ps::: the hair is grayer now comes with age and experience

Microwave0ven
03-18-2005, 03:13 PM
i voted for domination/obedience, but was very close to voting bondage.. i guess 'cause domination/obedience would cover more of the other parts too, so it's more of a "blanket" term than the others, which are more specific, but also might fall under my choice

Darkgirl
03-18-2005, 03:55 PM
I voted for hard pain. To feel pain is to feel alive. Does this make sense?? Anyway, although I've only actually experienced an amount of pain (punishment to my arse and pussy) I'm willing to take more and the bondage only enhances the fact that I can't back out. Its part of the excitement.
:bondage:

subthoughts
03-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Bondage, bondage and more bondage! It's the completeness of the vulnerability, the total trust you must share with your Dom, the freedom from all choice.... it makes everything else fall into place: pain more endurable, humiliation more stinging....

ProjectEuropa
03-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Bondage for several reasons. Firstly is the incapacitation and total vulnerabilty of ones object of desire. Done well it pronounces those delectable areas of the female anatomy (not that any part is not delectable)The aesthetics of Japanese rope bondage are a delight to the eye, it's a beautiful erotic art form (apparently a master has to serve a seven year apprenticeship). One can induce pain and discomfort which a sub has to deal with and send her into space while one has time to study the complexities of her facial expressions (big erotic turn on for me) as she goes on her journey.

I'm going to Japan this summer and hope to see a master in action. That is going to be a great thrill.

Ruby
03-19-2005, 05:25 PM
i voted for domination/obedience, but was very close to voting bondage.. i guess 'cause domination/obedience would cover more of the other parts too, so it's more of a "blanket" term than the others, which are more specific, but also might fall under my choice

MO, good point.

I was having a tough time here - cause I want to vote for two things:
Domination/obediance and bondage.

They are both exciting and wonderful to give and receive.
There's something special about being all tied up and then in a husky voice my man grunts out a command to do something....or vice versa. Love it.

Both! I vote for both!

No - wait, Darkgirl has brought up another cool aspect. That feeling of pain that wakes up your whole body and make you feel alive.

Is there a way to vote for three? * laughing *

Humiliation and downright torture don't do anything for me in real-life.
No pleasure - no play.

Will think about which button to push again later.
Looking forward to more insights.

Myya
03-20-2005, 06:48 PM
It's tuff to decide, so many good options, but I had to go with Humiliation. It's one of those things you just can't describe, normally it conjures up a really crappy feeling, but for some reason when it's tied to a sexual responce it's incredible. Almost feels like it's magnifing everything your feeling, every little touch, or wiggle, or gust of wind. Makes you want to just die, or orgasm right there, but you can't decide which.

It may have to do with the nature of humiliation, being that it's already a situation out of your control it can invoke the feeling of bondage even if you aren't tied in any way ((but it's even better when you are!))

To date the most incedible thing I had happen was when one of my friends ((he shall remain nameless :) )) thought I was being just a little bit too bitchy one day and spanked me in the parking lot outside his store. My face was about as red as my ass, and it wasn't all from the tears. :o

Locked Advantages
03-21-2005, 03:17 PM
With me I went with domination and obediance because my submission to one always comes first but I feel the humiliation is close behind since I've always had many interests;)

bug
03-21-2005, 09:58 PM
the hardcore serious infliction of pain most defintely *nods* anything worth doing is worth doing as well as ya can i always say *laffs*

TaintedLovexx
03-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Mmmm, obediance. ;)

Kaori-san
04-14-2005, 11:51 AM
It's the bondage, discipline and obidiance thats my favourite aspect, and the knowledge that my master is pleased. The humilation thing isn't as big a deal for me really though.

Sam'sJasmine
05-01-2005, 01:21 PM
I picked dominance/obedience, the pleasure and excitement I get from me wanting to obey and/or being made to obey turns me into a wet slut. I enjoy the feeling of being ordered to do things that are not within the sexual "norms”; I like being a slut to Him and only Him. I also like to fight and laugh during play. Hence the uppity bottom. I love it when he wraps my long hair around his hand and makes me do what he wants, whether its to suck his cock, get ready to go somewhere, or throw me down on the bed, pull down my jeans and give me a hard hand spanking, the paddle, the crop, or the whip (or all of the above hehe :p ). I enjoy the other aspects of BDSM, but nothing gets me wetter faster than being dominated.

Misanthrope
05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Well, I'm more of a masochist than anything, so you can guess what I picked. Gonna visit my Mistress soon, and luckily for me she recently got a new riding crop. Since we will be taking a 5 hour car ride to visit her folks, I expect to have a very sore ass before it even starts.

I like bondage, but have yet to have much experience with it.

Not too much into humiliation, but I don't mind it.

candiL
05-04-2005, 05:04 AM
for me, humiliation & discipline hardcore are the most.

i like having someone make me do something that i wouldnt have ever thought of doing. grosser & crazier the more it excites.

sweetlitlwon
05-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Darn its so hard to choose just one but I think for me overall it is being Dominated however domination in my relationship means bondage,humiliation and yes sometimes pain.So I guess Domination has to be my choice.

peter de sade
05-04-2005, 12:18 PM
for me, humiliation & discipline hardcore are the most.

i like having someone make me do something that i wouldnt have ever thought of doing. grosser & crazier the more it excites.

Glad to hear you love humiliation and discipline. So do I and I am happy to share some ideas with you as to how I could take a willing sub like you and really turn her on with some wild situations. We can really go to the limits, if you are willing to make the journey.

Peter de Sade

Dangermouse
06-02-2005, 11:05 PM
I would have to say my favorite aspect is bondage combined with teasing and denial. (M/f, or F/f) There is nothing quite so erotic as being brought to the very edge of climax only to have it stopped and then begin the process anew, over and over. The longer you last the better the rewards are!

alura
07-01-2005, 04:58 PM
I was reading this thread again today and you know, I have to renige on my answer because I really agree with you. The ultimate turn-on is being Dommed, plain and simple.
Kneeling at their feet and knowing that the next moment, a heartbeat away, might hold anything....and everything.

Darn its so hard to choose just one but I think for me overall it is being Dominated however domination in my relationship means bondage,humiliation and yes sometimes pain.So I guess Domination has to be my choice.

salpecam
07-28-2005, 03:58 AM
It has to be obedience. For me, the knowledge that she will do as she is told is a lot of the enjoyment. When the moment comes, she will obey, regardless of:
1. Where we are.
2. Who can see us.
3. What I will do.
4. Whether it will hurt.

Bald_J_and_F
07-28-2005, 04:29 AM
For us it is a combination of all of these aspects (bondage, discipline, domination/obedience and humiliation), whereby pain, as we explained in another post, should be used only as punishment, in combination with sexual stimulation or as unavoidable by-product of certain kinds of humiliation, but not just for pain's sake alone.
Yours
Jean and Friede

Master_chris
07-28-2005, 05:30 AM
For us it is a combination of all of these aspects (bondage, discipline, domination/obedience and humiliation), whereby pain, as we explained in another post, should be used only as punishment, in combination with sexual stimulation or as unavoidable by-product of certain kinds of humiliation, but not just for pain's sake alone.
Yours
Jean and Friede

Interesting, I know from there you two are comming from, as my last slave was the same, she enjoyed pleasuring me, and where I used pain as a means of punishment and sexual stimulation.

but on a personel note. I have never incounted slaves with no hair at tall.. which I found very erotica. ;)

Bald_J_and_F
07-28-2005, 05:46 AM
but on a personel note. I have never incounted slaves with no hair at tall.. which I found very erotica. ;)
Late Mistress was of the opinion slaves should not have any hair whatever, not even eyelashes, to display their status. We had one year of probation during which we had to shave head to toe daily and pluck the eyelashes once a week; after that we could decide to have it made permanent or be dismissed. And we decided to stay with Her. In fact the decision was not that difficult, because after this year we had grown used to the look; had She asked us to have it made permanent immediately we probably would have been very reluctant, to say the least. It was a very wise approach of her towards the matter.

Kaori-san
07-31-2005, 09:31 AM
I was reading this thread again today and you know, I have to renige on my answer because I really agree with you. The ultimate turn-on is being Dommed, plain and simple.
Kneeling at their feet and knowing that the next moment, a heartbeat away, might hold anything....and everything.

My thoughts exactly, just being ordered to do whatever a Dom says, being their good, little pet. Thats the best for me over all others.

jadeslave
08-03-2005, 04:32 AM
there's nothing more fulfulling than knowing i have pleased my Master - obedience MUST come first, if you don't have that, you have nothing. :)

BaasGeert
08-03-2005, 06:01 AM
I'll have to say humiliation by far for me.
Dominance/obedience comes in second, bondage as a third, but that's just a way to achieve the first two..:-)

slave48
08-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I love it all but I had to vote for 'other'. For me, teasing and denial is the cruellest and the sweetest torture to endure.