PDA

View Full Version : Hard biting

TwstdKittie
11-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey everyone! I've got a question. I'm a sub who reeeeeally likes being bitten. I had my first experience (with my current bf, not first biting experience overall) this past weekend, and it was amazing. His only concern (and I suppose mine as well) is, How hard/much is too hard/much? Is anyone aware of any severe scarring/injury sustained because of biting and is there anything I can do to prevent as much bruising? (Even though I love that part too, there are times where I need to have as few marks as possible.) Thanks!

leah06
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
I love being bitten too, and I like the marks also. I think probably, at a minimum, you don't want to break the skin at all because of the amount of germs in the human mouth, and then the teeth can kind of grind that stuff into a wound - not pretty. I don't know about soft tissue injury. My own preference for hard biting is on pretty well-muscled places, like thighs, and not so much on really soft tissue like breasts, but I don't know what the injury would be.

TwstdKittie
11-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks! Yeah, for me, it's mostly shoulders, top and back, and lower back wrapping around the sides. But I'm happily thick-skinned, so aside from people asking questions about them, I'm not too concerned.

godzilla
11-10-2008, 09:43 PM
My girlfriend and I are big fans of me biting her!. I actually prefer the tummy area and bottom of the ribs. It doesn't show to the general public. She loves the teeth bruises and will often touch them through out the day to get a high. As for how hard you can also have the biter draw their lips in to cover thier teeth, keeps your partner from getting carried away.

DropDeadJadey
01-31-2010, 07:54 AM
the only limit to be bitten to hard is when the skin breaks
that can Lead to cross infection of blood born viriuses
if the would bleeds.

what do i know i'm just a simpleton :)
xoxo

symphony
01-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Arnica cream will help those bruises heal twice as fast! trust me it works

brwneydgirl
02-01-2010, 07:06 AM
We should start an "I love biting" thread! :)

I know how you feel about leaving marks too...so how about just below your buttocks on your upper thighs. It's not a highly visable area and it's a somewhat vulnerable feeling--being bitten there. I love being bitten on the shoulders and back but those do tend to leave marks quite easily (but my skin is hyper-sensitive and marks show easily on me anyway).

Hurrah for biting! (It's not every day a girl gets a chance to say that!!) :D

Matin
05-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Biting is a particular kink of mine, and one I indulge in most every chance I get. From a purely physiological standpoint bruises are bruises. I bite my play partners, when they've worked up to it, hard enough to get those awesome purple ones.

Really they're no different than if one gets in a fight, or falls off a skateboard. They heal. My favorite part to bite are breasts. ^.^

Our doctor has laughed and told us not to worry about it. should you break the skin, sterilize the cut as normal. Stinging cleansers can add to the fun.

Get your bite on!

Jennifer Williams
06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Biting is a particular kink of mine, and one I indulge in most every chance I get.

*eyes half close with dreaming*

Our doctor has laughed and told us not to worry about it.
There are kink-friendly doctors out there? *Seriously considers switching doctors*

should you break the skin, sterilize the cut as normal. Stinging cleansers can add to the fun.

*drools*

One thing I'd like to add that hasn't been mentioned is be careful of repeat biting in the same place before you've fully healed. In my experience that can cause deeper bruising and I don't know if that's actually dangerous, but it makes me worry, anyway.

But there are just so many delicious places to bite, that can easily be avoided.

Matin
06-01-2010, 11:08 PM

Why dream when you can DO... >nudge nudge, wink wink, bob's your uncle<

There are kink-friendly doctors out there? *Seriously considers switching doctors*

Dude it's just a matter of finding one with a sense of humor. Kink friendly specifically, like some shrinks? *shrug* But normal people who are experienced and have seen more weird shit than just biting? hells yes. Figure most docs see some awfully odd things in their careers.

*drools*

MMMhmmm. :)

One thing I'd like to add that hasn't been mentioned is be careful of repeat biting in the same place before you've fully healed. In my experience that can cause deeper bruising and I don't know if that's actually dangerous, but it makes me worry, anyway.

I don't do that. Inflicting tissue damage on an already damaged area isn't 'necessarily' a bad thing, and it won't scar, but I have noticed that subs do like to heal from one session to the next. You'll notice a tolerance built up over time; bruises heal faster when you get them alot. ^.^

But there are just so many delicious places to bite, that can easily be avoided.

Fo sho. Ever seen a girl come from a bite on the neck? The shoulder? Calf? Lol enough stimulation over enough time, with reinforcement, and the entire body becomes an erogenous zone. ^.^

Jennifer Williams
06-03-2010, 08:10 AM

Why dream when you can DO... >nudge nudge, wink wink, bob's your uncle<

Oh, worry not, there's always plenty done.

Dude it's just a matter of finding one with a sense of humor. Kink friendly specifically, like some shrinks? *shrug* But normal people who are experienced and have seen more weird shit than just biting? hells yes. Figure most docs see some awfully odd things in their careers.

Haha, I can imagine so.

I don't do that.

I didn't say you did.

Inflicting tissue damage on an already damaged area isn't 'necessarily' a bad thing, and it won't scar, but I have noticed that subs do like to heal from one session to the next. You'll notice a tolerance built up over time; bruises heal faster when you get them alot. ^.^

My little one has always healed fast, so I wouldn't know. I still rather not bite the same place twice in a row, except for his cock, that always gets bitten, but I'm a little gentler there, (though he probably wouldn't agree.) But that has no muscles to injure, so I don't have reservations about it. I guess it's deep-tissue bruising that I'm afraid of.

Fo sho. Ever seen a girl come from a bite on the neck? The shoulder? Calf? Nope. Never seen a girl cum at all, unless you count myself. :cool:

Lol enough stimulation over enough time, with reinforcement, and the entire body becomes an erogenous zone. ^.^ Yes! That is so, so true! In fact I love working towards that point, until you can make them twitch and shudder and writhe just from blowing on them.

Matin
06-03-2010, 12:18 PM
so here's a little basic medical bruise info.

http://www.moondragon.org/health/disorders/bruising.html

I did a bit more research just now than I usually do, and found really nothing to indicate that a healthy individual could suffer any lasting trauma from bruising. Nothing to indicate a differentiation between soft and 'hard' tissue bruising. In fact, medical texts say that soft tissue is all tissue except bones and such.

Did not know that. ^.^

So here's the caveat to my earlier statement. Should bruising have occurred due to impact play there is a risk of fracture. Unlikely, but I think the accepted figure is 8 lbs of pressure to break a human bone.

Imma stick to biting (and flogging) the fleshy bits ^.^

flying66
06-08-2010, 02:59 PM
well my Master loves to bite me and while it's not a particular fetish of mine, I love have his 'marks' all over me.

Generally we keep it to places that I can hide... like my underboob, ribs, hips, inner thighs and the bum >.> those I can feel ALL THE TIME because I sit on my bum =_=

I never really thought about making the bruises go away faster because I like them to stay lol it's SO much pain for him to re- mark me >.<

Matin
06-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Arnica cream will help those bruises heal twice as fast! trust me it works

Got some arnica cream, tried it, and so far good results :) ty!