PDA

View Full Version : Nipple clamps?

Sindra
11-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Hello all.

I am looking into purchasing some nipple clamps for myself. As this will be the first real piece of fetish gear I've ever bought, I thought I'd ask for opinions on certain types and/or websites to buy from.
(Well, in truth, I have bought a riding crop... but that was from a local tack store! :d)

So, any information on nipple clamps and reputable/discreet places to buy them online would be most welcome!

Oh, and it would be a bonus if anyone knew of a clamp or nipple stimulator that could be worn under clothing!

Thanks in advance!
~Sindra

fetishdj
11-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Not seen any that could be worn under clothes (not without being obvious) though some of them could be put on in a way to be less obvious (though whatever you wear you will probably end up catching it on something...)

The stockroom is a fairly reputable supplier of BDSM equipment. As is Extreme Restraints. Both sell various types and styles of BDSM equipment and ship it discreetly (my gag turned up with a US customs declaration on it stating it was 'belts')

There are many different types of clamp. For starters I'd suggest you try clothespegs - just ordinary spring loaded clothes pegs from your washing line. This is just to see what it is like, they are gentler than clamps but give similar sensations and are a good training tool... then you may want to move onto something adjustable, that allows you to set how much pinch you get so you can build up your tolerance. The nastiest clamps I ever experienced were clover clamps. These are the ones that get tighter when the chain is pulled. With weights these are fairly nasty. They are excruciating if your Dom decides to try to pull them off without opening them first...

clipcrop
11-11-2008, 03:26 PM
As fetishdj says, I usually start my subs off with clothes pegs or hair grips (bobby pins).

There are stores that sell nipple vibrators too - even remote control ones, I believe.

TwistedTails
11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Probably the best starter clips are the tweezers style clips. they look like tweezers and have an adjusting band around them. Easy to adjust and can be set very light to wear as jewelry, or tightened up for fun. For long term wear, say clubbing, shopping, I would recommend nipple chains. The chains have loops on either end to hold your nipples. Not a bother for casual wear, but still good if you tug on the chain or hang a bit of weight from them. :-)

igachu80
11-11-2008, 06:38 PM
I've bought from Extreme Restraints several times, and they've been very discreet. I think it shows up on your card and on the package as "XR LLC". Nice selection, too. I couldn't tell you what to buy though...never found anyone willing to wear them, so I ain't got any.

Good luck with your new toy!

annie
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Little c-clamp nipples clamps are nice too and can be worn for a while and under clothing without being obvious. I know the stockroom has them as well and they have good service normally. (Or at least always have for me.)

sinderella
11-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Hello all.

I am looking into purchasing some nipple clamps for myself. As this will be the first real piece of fetish gear I've ever bought, I thought I'd ask for opinions on certain types and/or websites to buy from.
(Well, in truth, I have bought a riding crop... but that was from a local tack store! :d)

So, any information on nipple clamps and reputable/discreet places to buy them online would be most welcome!

Oh, and it would be a bonus if anyone knew of a clamp or nipple stimulator that could be worn under clothing!

Thanks in advance!
~Sindra

hello Sindra. i noticed you live in North Carolina...here is a store in NC that sells adult novelties, in case you wanted to check them out. i don't know if they sell nipple clamps, but they might, and you could go look at them at least. (i dig clover clamps just because they are formidable looking, therefore, sexy, although you couldn't wear them discreetly under clothes.)

have fun :)

Priscilla's Of Raleigh
(919) 233-7588
3919 Western Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27606

Sindra
11-12-2008, 05:30 AM
Thank you all for the information so far! People are so helpful on this site... :)

I have experimented with clothespins and hairclips (the mini jawclips). I just wanted something that I could take a step furhter. I want something a bit prettier than clothespins. lol Something that's a bit more like jewelry.

HisKitty
11-14-2008, 05:00 PM
I have a pair of nipple clamps that I bought in the summer... when it was literally 100 degrees and humid and I could not get my nipples to stay hard lol... but even now, I'm worried. I think my nipples are kind of tiny xD Though I could be wrong... I'm just worried that they won't stay on.

rsjankowski
11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
hope your purchase brings you much fun, i myself love it when i see a pair on a submissive, think it just touches off the gleam in the eyes. i'm sure what ever set you get will electrify your nerves and senses,

love the avatar kellypet and the name. awesome idea.

Logic1
11-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Tweezers can be pretty well hidden underneath clothes but any bigger than that is gonna be very obvious. I got a pair of those that I use on my girl and she likes it anyways, but not for too long ;)

Stockroom/Extremerestraints are both great places to find good toys imho.

SauvagePouline
11-18-2008, 04:40 AM
I have a pair of non-piercing nipple rings, that work fine under clothes. They don't have the pain factor though, but on the plus side you could wear them all day.

A great cheap but ugly clamp, is actually the craftsman ratcheting clamps (Sears). I don't have pic's on my PC, i'll ask J to send me one to post. They're about the size of clothespegs, but the mouth is twice as wide, and instead of being spring loaded, they have lil gears. Thus you can go from just-barely-staying-on to omg-my-nipples-are-on-fire. I think they were less than 5 bucks for the pair. I quite like them.