PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette Torture

carwyn99
11-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Is it common to find a mistress who will enjoying stubbing cigarette after cigarette out on a slave tied to a chair.
Ignoring the screams and begging

blythe spirit
11-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Well, I haven't been around long enough I quess to respond to its commoness so, all I can say is - OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I can also add that whilst smoking may be hazardous to one's health, I guess cigarettes can affect the non-smoker. hehe

subserviant
11-15-2008, 05:40 PM
maybe a real sadistic bitch but u probably wont find to many

slave_peter
11-25-2008, 01:33 PM
my beautyfull mistress says shes going 2 stub her cigarette out on me
then make me eat it thank you mistress.

Mastrovenice
11-25-2008, 02:13 PM
I have seen PD do this in a few Insex movies. Its definitely 'Varsity' level play.

denuseri
11-25-2008, 05:09 PM
I would call it on if not over the border between play and abuse.

Ladymad
11-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh, I can also add that whilst smoking may be hazardous to one's health, I guess cigarettes can affect the non-smoker. hehe

Love it :D

gagged_Louise
11-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I used to hear a lot about this but I don't think it would be common to do it in a sort of chain-smoking way (bad pun intended). And stubbing out one cig after another while ignoring screams feels, like denuseri put it, on the edge of abuse. It wouldn't be any sensual kind of pain, as with wax candles.

ponytrainer12
11-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Repetitive and deep burning sounds too much like real torture. I had a mistress who used to use cigarette in a long holder or a cigar (more surface) to tease and entice and blow smoke in my face. The application became was a quick touch to very sensitive places like nipple, underarms, inner thighs after a long session of threats and verbal abuse, including mouth as ash tray. Cigar ashes taste better!

When I play dom. I use cigar smoke to create discomfort for slave (her pretty face engulfed in tungent smoke) or make her smoke it, which is more awful to her than a burn.

Arria
11-26-2008, 03:32 PM
I enjoy it hugely when hubby plays with me this way, though he does concentrate on teasing and scaring me, threatening to stub, threatening to burn.
If the skin is touched at all, it is extremely shortly and leaves no scar (mind, even without actually touching the skin, the tip of a cigarette or cigar can get pretty damn hot and scary, especially in sensitive places!).
This is ok for me because fear is one of my major turn-ons. Others might have a problem with it.

I must admit I am not a fan of the stubbing-out part, as it is prone to leave bad scars and serious burns.

It is one thing to receive scars when it is agreed upon before; I have some scars from scalpel play and would not miss them; but please consider what you will look like if you fuck up your play partnerīs body during every other session?

To each their own, but permanent marks should never be given without serious consideration. Just my 2 cents.

lulu frietts
12-30-2008, 08:30 AM
i like this, also using his mouth as an ashtray is good and putting them out in his mouth :) he loves it too :)
but you should be careful, the tongue is covered in a film of saliva and if you do it carefully then its grand :)

lozzy
12-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I just wanted to throw in my two cents here and saw that I completely agree with Arria, about putting careful thought into getting permenant scars. It's like getting a tattoo done, but without the same hygeine.

Not for me, but each to their own. Just be careful.

tusayan
12-31-2008, 09:40 AM
Cigarettes can be used for heat/pain play of various degrees of intensity.

I've done this several times, so I thought I'd finally throw my two bits in.

Light touches with the burning end or more prolonged applications produce different sensations of heat and pain. It also depends on the sensitivity of the area that is being touched. Different people will also have different responses and tolerances, of course. With some experience and experimenting, it can be a very sensual and stimulating experience.

Before I tried it on anyone, this is one of those things that I experimented on myself. Practicing different levels of exposure to the burning end not only gave me a good sense for the immediate sensation but the amount of aftercare needed. In my experience, it can be simply another form of heat/pain play and doesn't need to result in scarring of any kind.

Extinguishing cigarettes on bare skin will lead to a small but severe burn and can produce a permanent scar. Needless to say, the pain level is extreme as well. More aftercare is needed with this than other applications. This is something that, personally, I tend to refrain from except in certain circumstances. But playing with cigarettes need not be viewed as one type of torture or play, it's obviously not for everyone but it also can involve very different types of play.

tusayan
01-02-2009, 07:25 AM
LOL. I didn't see Arria's post before I wrote mine. Good to see others enjoy the full range of play that is possible.