PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional Electrocution (or why instant obedience isn't necessarily good)

Ragoczy
11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
My kitten and I have an Erostek box for electrical play (http://www.erostek.com/html/et-312.html) and like it very much. Now primarily I use it on her, but she's been asking for quite a while to use it on me, because she likes it so much. Last night she asked again, and I agreed.

So I'm hooked up to the box with the penis bands (http://www.extremerestraints.com/zeus-electrosex-penis-bands_289.html) and it's feeling pretty good, but we also have a new attachment that we hadn't used yet (http://www.extremerestraints.com/e-stim-masturbation-wand_1432.html). We hook that up and, of course, it doesn't really come with any instructions, so we're trying to figure out whether it's used with or without the two little caps on the ends.

With the caps we have to turn the power up pretty high in order to be able to feel it, but without them it's just bare wire and it's a little more sparkley than it should be for enjoyment -- the only reason there's a question is because the caps themselves are pretty loose and come off easily.

We're futzing around with this thing and I'm pretty sure it should have the caps on, so I tell my kitten to hand me the caps. I guess I was a little more emphatic with the command than I really needed to be, because she immediately dropped what she was doing to grab the caps for me.

Unfortunately what she had in her hands was the Erostek box, resting on the bed and tilted up so she could access the controls. When she dropped it, the front slid along her leg, which caught the little knob to adjust the power level on Channel A.

Guess what was wired to Channel A?

If you guessed: Simon (my kitten's name for a part of my anatomy I've been rather fond of since puberty), then give yourself a gold star.

Of the two directions that knob could turn, guess which?

If you guessed: WAY THE FUCK UP, then give yourself another gold star.

So now I'm screaming, "OW! Fuck! Shit!" and curling into a fetal position and my kitten's yelling, "What? What? What?" and trying to figure out what's wrong.

The moral of this story is, be careful what you ask people to do when they control the wires attached to your dangley-bits.

jezabel
11-12-2008, 02:26 PM
OMG poor u , is Simon better now? lol

SubmissiveDoll
11-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Bwahahahaha, I'm sorry, but that is the best thing I've read all day. Sounds like something that would happen to me... meaning, to my Master. I'm a tad on the clumsy side.

blythe spirit
11-12-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm not one to laugh at other people's pain, but hahahahaha! The only reason I can laugh is cos you are well enough to still post. Now the only question I have is, is Simon still okay?

Ragoczy
11-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Ah, yes, I should have added the current (no pun) status of Simon.

No lasting harm was done, the Erostek box doesn't have the punch to do that. Simon is fully recovered from the ordeal.

Diablo
11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
LOL, thanks for sharing. Not laughing at you, because after the initial reaction I experienced some sympathy pain.

SilverWulf
11-12-2008, 06:21 PM
OMG... sorry to say it, but too funny.

Laughing at others pain is something I do regularly, but not when it is an accident and especially when the dangly bits are involved.

Glad to hear you've had a full recovery.

Even better that there is a lesson here for everyone!

LadyAznTiger13
11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
lol rag (and simon), u made my day. =p

HisKitty
11-13-2008, 12:20 AM
pooooooooooor Simon -glad he's better-

Can anyone explain to me though what electrical play feels like? It all sounds painful to me to be honest xD I'm just curious.

Flaming_Redhead
11-13-2008, 06:32 AM
As a bit of a sadist, I *am* one to laugh at others' pain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

steelish
11-13-2008, 08:08 AM
Ooooopsssss! lol.

Ouch

gagged_Louise
11-13-2008, 11:23 AM
There's a legend that Keith Relf, singer with the Yardbirds ("a great punk singer twelve years too early") died when he tried to play electric guitar lying in his bathtub. False, though; he died from heart trouble, though he was found in his tub.

shayna{L_D}
11-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Since i know you two personally, i find this way more amusing then i should!

shayna{L_D}
11-21-2008, 06:05 AM
]Can anyone explain to me though what electrical play feels like? It all sounds painful to me to be honest xD I'm just curious.

i had it used on my arm on one occasion, bc im a baby and didnt want it to hurt, but it doesnt hurt at all. Feels weird, but it didnt hurt. I was expecting shocking pain, but it was more like a vibrataion, and or something better. Im sure it can hurt but i wouldnt know how bad ;)