PDA

View Full Version : Seeking RL Bestiality Knowledge

Garmonbozia
07-24-2004, 08:19 PM
I am looking for someone who has real life sexual experience with dogs. I am researching for a story I am writing and I want some insight into the sensations and the realities of bestiality, rather than the fantasy that is delivered in so many stories.

I am quite happy for you to post the information here, or if you are more comfortable private messaging me or if you would even be more comfortable creating a hotmail or yahoo address anonymously and contacting me that way. I can be contacted via my hotmail address which is just my nick here @hotmail.com

Basically I am looking for a female who has experienced any kind of sexual encounter with a dog of any breed or size.

Alternately if anyone could point me in the direction to any sources of information on the web that would satisfy these criteria I would be grateful.

Of course I could simply use my imagination but I wish to produce something that is a little more gritty and realistic rather than the usual fantastic story of huge canine penises and knots the size of a fist, dogs that have unerring sense of direction and insert at first prod, etc.

Jason

petpleasureyes
08-03-2004, 05:26 PM
i sent you a private message but i wanted to add something. Like i said, i spent 10 years being trained to fuck my former Mistress' dog and i'm actively seeking to locate a new Mistress to continue training me this way. i'm seeking a Mistress who'll take it to the extreme by chastising me to ensure i only fuck animals for the rest of my life. If i do find one, i have plans to keep a diary on this site detailing my training for everyone to read and enjoy. When this happens, i'll also be seeking people from this site interested in verifying that my training is really taking place so they can comment on my diary letting everyone know that it's real and not just a fantasy. i plan to do this either by photographic proof or better yet, performing for them either live if they live close enough or via webcam. This of course will all be subject to my Mistress' approval. i expect that my Mistress will most likely use me in photo shoots and in videos selling them to sites on the Internet, so most likely material with me fucking animals will begin appearing all over the Web anyhow. But anyway, if you'd like to know of my previous experience, please let me know.
slave gary

jaeangel
08-14-2004, 12:10 PM
I posted the tale on one of the other bestiality threads, but I'll give the short version here; I was living with a boyfriend just out of high school,, and he had a rottweiler. I told him the dog was a hard limit, and we agreed. Then one night he brought a number of friends over and asked me to do it with his dog in front of them, and i refused, which earned me a whipping in the backyard at night. He ignored my safeword, ignored my handsignals, and didn't stop until he and all his friends had a go at me. Then he cut me down, pissedon me as I lay in the dirt, hogtied me, and put me in the doghouse in his yard all night. Next morning a bee stung me, and I went into anaphylactic shock. His little brother came by, saw me in trouble, and called an ambulance.
Now the details:
He started drinking before his friends walked in. By the time they were all seated and watching the football game, he was soused. when I came in with another beer for his best friend, they were bored because their team was losing and looking for something else to do. They saw the dog, and told me to strip and lie next to him. His nose went straight to my crotch; he always did that. Then he started licking.
I was horrified, but the guys thought it was funny. They laughed, and my boyfriend told me he wanted me to let the dog fuck me. I said no. he insisted. I refused again. He slapped me and told me to do as i was told by my master.
He was really drunk by then, and I don't like him when he's drunk. I went down like he told me to, and his dog came up behind me. He started licking, which I'll admit I did enjoy; my boyfriend didn't like eating me out, and I missed it. Then the dog got aroused.
He put his paws on either side of my body, and between my legs I saw the foreskin roll back and his cock came out. It looked like a pink hot dog; I didn't see any knots like they describe in the stories. It was pretty smooth, kind of a reddish-pink color, and sort of coming to a gently-rounded point at the tip. his size was about equal to a hot dog, too; it wasn't really big. I mean, a girl is built to take a human male's cock in her pussy, and a dog is smaller than the avaerage human male, and correspondingly, his equipment is smaller too. I held still for a moment, kind of frozen; I didn't really expect he was actually going to know what my boyfriend wanted him to do. While I was frozen, he pushed himself in me. He wasn't really big, or wide, and it wasn't really painful. It felt as though my boyfriend had pushed his thumb in me, which he'd done several times. But all of a sudden the thought just made me sick; I lunged forward and got out from under the dog, grabbed for my clothes, and started yelling at my boyfriend. He got pissed off at me, then, dragged me out to the yard and tied me between two trees, gagged me with my clothes, and...well, the rest doesn't have anything to do with what you want to know.
I don't know if that's what you were looking for; feel free to send me a private or email message if you think I could provide any more help.

Kelli
08-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Jaeangel - I first want to say I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. What a jerk people can be when they're drunk. I hope you are moving on to better things. Not all masters are that insensitive, even when they are wasted.

As for the dog, my experience has been limited, but I have always been interested in it. Mine at home is fixed, so no luck there, but he has used his tongue, which does feel good. I think better than a guy, because it is more rough, and longer, so they can take real long strokes. Just my input, hope it helps.

jaeangel
08-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Thank you for the sympathy.
It took a while to move on. I went and moved out right after I got out of the hospital, of course; took along a friend of mine (large black male friend!) and moved my stuff out and back into my mother's house. But the experience left a bad impression on me, and I didn't even date for almost seven or eight months. Then I did start going out again, but with a vanilla man. And all my relationships since then were vanilla. I met my husband in late 2000, and we got married after two years of dating, and I now have two wonderful boys, ages 2 and 1. So yes, life is a lot better, and I hope no one's ever forced to do something like that like I was. A D/s relationship should be based on mutual respect and trust, and if a Dom really cares about their sub, bestiality would be something that is mutually agreed on by both parties, not chosen by one and forced onto the other regardless of his/her limits.

Curtis
10-17-2004, 01:14 PM
Not a female, but there are a few things about dogfucking in fiction that always annoy me. As jaeangel said, dog penises are shorter and thinner than would be that of a man (boy) of the same weight. The knot thing is grossly overrated -- I've experience of two male dogs with erections, and neither had a noticable knot. When a dog cums, it's one squirt. That's all. The thing is, in five minutes the dog wants to go again. One squirt. Then five minutes later...repeat ad nauseum.

My mother breeds collies, and her males are so inept that they can rarely get it in a bitch, even one that co-operates, even with two humans helping. If they can get the knot in, then they're stuck together for ten or fifteen minutes, and you'll likely get a good breeding; if they can't, they'll slip out every third stroke. For that reason, a realistic depiction of dogfucking should probably include frustration at how often the dog slips out. Note that training/experience would probably alleviate this problem.

Since dog vaginas are also proportionately tiny (and that's what the knot was evolved for), my suspicion is that the whole knot thing would probably only be effective on an under-aged virgin, but I can't speak authoritatively on that subject.

bitch_slave
10-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Master's dog used to lick me, it was nice, never been mounted.