PDA

View Full Version : "Life on the Streets" - Open to any who are interested.

digitalcalliope
11-15-2008, 03:43 AM
((Hello all. I’m looking to start an RP open to anyone who wish to participate. I know my skills need quite a bit of work, so please forgive my newbie, poor writing, mistakes. If you are interested please jump in! You can be another person on the streets, a buyer, whatever you’d like. I have no clue what I’m doing really, but I’m excited to try something new. :pd))

It is beginning to get dark as I walk between the run down buildings, my thigh high boots echoing across the deserted street. I have little on me, both in regards to clothes and possessions. My short black leather mini skirt barely covers my ass, and my bright red tube top hardly contains my 34D breasts. Long, wavy brown hair sways as my hips shift exaggeratedly from side to side. What’s left of my old life has been crammed into a small faded blue backpack I carry slung over one shoulder. I was dressed the part, now it was just a matter of figuring out the rest.

It has been a long day, and some part of me wonders if I’ve made the right decision. Just hours ago I had a home and a family. It was my own clumsiness that gave me away to my conservative parents.

With strict Christian parents there was one tenant an unmarried girl was expected to hold above all else, and that something had been lost during my first wild semester in college away from home. What a vile thing, virginity. Once I had a taste there was no going back. I’d eaten from the forbidden fruit, and I loved it.

After the semester in the dorms, I had been tired and glad for a chance to relax. Then I’d dropped my purse and the truth was out. The birth control pills seemed to fly out of my bag, landing directly at my father’s feet. Had I not been so terrified, the sight of his face turning such a deep shade of red might have been comical. My mother stood, hand over her mouth, clearly in a state of shock. Instantly excuses began to pour from my mouth as I tried desperately to sound convincing, and knowing that I was failing miserably.

“You slut,” my father had growled. “You aren’t a virgin anymore, are you?”

Tears poured down my cheeks as I willed myself to lie, to tell him I was still the sweet angel I’d always been. Instead my mouth opened and closed, and the chance to save myself vanished.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I WILL NOT HAVE A WHORE LIVING UNDER MY ROOF.” With that he stormed out of the room to his bedroom, my mother glaring before turning her back on me as well.

I ran to my room and shoved a few things into the backpack. Slut. I sat down heavily on my bed, mind racing, repeatedly coming back to the word. “Fine,” I mumbled, furiously collecting a whole new set of items. “If that’s what I am then who am I to fight it?”

That was how I found myself walking down the Miracle Mile, the town’s well known go to for a night of good fun. The sun was gone now, and I leaned against a building unsure how to proceed. Anything I knew about this sort of life was purely derived from Hollywood and dirty fiction. Did I need to find myself a pimp? Did I just walk around until someone offered me money? I had no clue, but I was a patient girl, and I would wait and learn.

lucy
11-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Oh well, another chick running from home. As if there isn't already enough competition. I watch her from the shadows where i'm sitting on a discarded box for a minute to smoke a cigarette. I hope my owner doesn't see me taking a break. He's not fond of his pussies taking breaks.

Nice frame she has, good boobs. She'll make a good start on the street. Maybe even in one of the fancy clubs. If she's real good she'll make it a couple of years. But then, as for us all, she'll go down the road to the gutter, slowly, gradually, but inevitably. And finally she'll find herself where i am: To old to draw enough customers to satisfy my owner, to young to finally be put away.

But probably not too old to be sold to some cheapo brothel in the far east, where they don't mind too much about the looks or the age of a whore, as long as she's white enough. Yes, sold, that's it. Because we're merely a merchandise, bought, sold, loaned, borrowed. Whatever our owner decides for us. And the price is falling...

"Run baby, run!" i want to tell her. But i'm too tired and just take another deep drag on my cigarette. She'll find that out herself, that she should have run now, and soon enough. Of course it will be much too late then.

DungeonMaster6
11-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Delbert had just come out of a nudie bar when he spotted a barely dressed young woman looking around as if she were lost. She had a body that any man would drool over and Del was no different. The six-foot one slender man of 27 stood for a second as he watched the leather skirted babe wonder in his direction. He didn't want to scare her, but then again he didn't want to let a spicy catch get away either.

digitalcalliope
11-15-2008, 05:19 PM
I had been walking around aimlessly for an hour now, the air turning crisp as night set in. My hands rubbed my arms, trying to drive away the goosebumps, my hard nipples yet another testament to my inner plight. I was starting to realize why hookers in the movies were constantly lighting up, "A little fire right in your mouth. Damn I wish I smoked."

Feeling eyes on me, I looked up, catching the gaze of a good looking man. He's pretty cute... I shook my head slightly, drawing myself back to reality. Don't let yourself get carried away, this isn't all fun and games... I tried to convince myself, but it simply didn't ring true. The blue lights of Cheetah's Cabaret glowed behind the man, as I realized this was just the sort of guy I'd been looking for.

Briefly overcome with doubt, I was unsure whether or not to continue. Looking around again I noticed a tired looking woman sitting on a box. It was clear she'd been gorgeous once upon a time, but now her exhaustion was apparent. I pulled my eyes away and continued my walk toward the man, putting myself in fate's hands...

calasiangirl
11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Minh looked around the nearly deserted streets. She had come to the big city a few days ago to escape her parents who wanted to run her life. She was getting low on cash, and was facing the unwelcome prospects of having to call home and have them pick her up and bring her back home. Minh was wearing jean shorts and a t shirt, along with a pair of running shoes. Underneath she had on some frilly white panties and bra. She was all of 5'3" tall, 110 lbs, large breasted, and had long straight black hair. She was hungry and looking for a cheap place to eat.

voxelectronica
11-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Hank was nervous. So nervous. He had never thought that his fantasies would take him this far. So far that he was driving his station wagon around *this* part of town. Nervous energy zipping through every cell of his body and causing his cock to rage with erection. It twitched when he saw her.

She wasn't like others, not road weary an jaded. Just a tiny girl out here alone, she looked hungry, she looked scared, she looked perfect.

Hank rolled up next to the girl with the long dark hair and rolled his window down.

"Are you... lost?" he asked her.

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Minh looked over at the man in the station wagon. She replied, "No I am not lost, just taking a walk to get something to eat. But thanks for your concern." She smiled at him. Minh thought that he was so nice to be concerned about her. Most of the people in the big city were cold, and not like those from the small town Minh came from.

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 10:51 AM
Hank smiled back, confident. Though he was 2 years into 30 he was always complimented on his boyish good looks. Though his body was bulky a closer inspection would prove that his bulk was indeed muscle, he hid for nothing.

"what are you doing walking around here? Come on. Get in. we'll go get some food in your belly"

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Minh was getting tired from walking, as well as hungry. There were no places to eat in sight, and she didn't know this city. She normally wouldn't get into a stranger's car, but he seemed ok. Besides he was kind of cute. Might be fun to spend a little time with, as opposed to eating alone as she had done the past few days. "Sure, you can give me a ride to go get something to eat. My name is Minh", she said opening the car door and hopping inside,

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 12:26 PM
"Hey Minh, I'm Hank. You're a little under dressed for where I was planning on eating." Hank looks the over the girl and attempts the warmest smile he can. "Then again maybe I am too", Hank chuckled.

Being that the bad part of town is seldom far from the good part of town it only took a few minutes to get to a store Hank had seen on his way down. It was upscale trendy with manikins in the window wearing slinky dresses. Hank stopped the car, got out, crossed and opened Minh's door. "Let's get you a dress, shall we? Anyone you want"

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
"I can't afford to buy anything in here, and you just met me so you don't need to get me anything.", Minh said her words falling on deaf ears. She was looking at a red silk dress, with a side slit. She wasn't going to buy it just admiring the way it looked.

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Hank smiled as he saw the girl looking at the same dress he was, as if they both knew how good it would look on her. He put a big hand on the girls back and softly pushed her towards through the door. "well there's no harm in trying it on."

The ding of the shop bell made him smile and he waived a clerk over. He was looking down at the girl who wad over a foot shorter than he was, smiling at her when he said "My friend here would like to try that red dress on please".

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 05:14 PM
"Hank...that dress is expensive", Minh said. Still she went to try it on. It looked great in the dressing room mirror so she came out to show Hank. "It does look great, so I will just have to save up for it."

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Hank took a good long look at the girl and smiled "I don't see what the point of saving up for it is. It's yours, I already paid for it." Hank through a pair of matching shoes at Minh smiling the entire time. The shoes were red with 3 inch heals
"you can walk in those can't you?"

He had gotten a jacket out of his car while she was changing and put it on over his shirt which now was decorated with a black tie. He had already turned his back on the girl and was starting to walk out the door.

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 06:03 PM
"But you shouldn't have...I mean you are too generous...I really can't...yes I can walk in 3 inch heels...wait for me...thanks you oh so much...you really shouldn't have, but thanks!" Minh gave him a hug. "Ok let's go eat"

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Hank laughed as he opened the car door for the oh too sweet little girl. He drove them up town a little more. "So what where you doing out there all alone?"

calasiangirl
11-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Minh smiled and said, "I needed some time away from my parents. I am 22 but they treat me like I am 12 sometimes. So I decide to make a trip to the big city, to escape and live a little"

voxelectronica
11-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Hank smiled to himself "Well time away from home is a good thing. I don't live in the city myself I have a farm about 40 miles outside the city." Hank chuckled softly as they pulled up in front of a restaurant. Some vaguely familiar chef' name over the door. Hank had crossed the door in time to take the girls hand as the valet opened the car door.

Hank already had reservations and they were led to a table in the back. "I'm glad you like the dress" Hank said as he noticeably eyed the girl's cleavage.

calasiangirl
11-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Minh was impressed by the way he acted. He seemed so sophisticated for someone who owned a farm. She did not expect to be taken to such a nice restaraunt. He was a typical male though, in the way he eyed her cleveage. But she had grown to expect that over the years. In fact, she overheard one of her friends refer to her once as the Asian girl with nice tits. She sat down and looked over the menu.

voxelectronica
11-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Hank smiled as he picked up the menu and was incredibly excited over his dinner companion. He already knew what he wanted to order as this was one of his favorite restaurant and simply wanted to hide his smile behind something. When he was finally able to keep a straight face he called a waiter over and ordered Kobe shashimi, tomme wan suppon, and torafugu, for himself and Minh. He looked over at Minh and smiled as he said "look, if you don't like I'll get your room service later".

calasiangirl
11-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Minh wasn't sure if she would like it or not because she was not familiar with the foods he ordered. So she simply smiled and said "Well let's see. I like to try new foods, so hopefully it will be fine."

voxelectronica
11-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Hank filled up a bit of time talking about his life on his farm. The chickens, the eggs, the tractor, his dogs... stuff. The food didn't take to long and Hank enjoyed all of it a bit to much to notice rather or not his dinner companion was eating it. Finally during the last course, the torafugu. Hank picked up the paper thin pieces of blow fish slowly with his chop stick and enjoyed each bite.

"so are we getting you room service tonight or not?"

calasiangirl
11-19-2008, 05:28 AM
"No room service needed....meal was quite filling....thanks for buying me the dress and dinner and everything", Minh smiled at him.

DungeonMaster6
11-19-2008, 05:34 PM
The young woman looked better than any of dancers Del saw in the bar. "I wonder if she could dance naked?" He thought.

Still looking like she was lost, she quickly looked at him as if she didn't want anyone else to notice. A hint of a smile crossed her face. This made him think he had a chance.

He smiled back. "Good evening, may I help you find something?" He asked in a polite tone when she walked closer.

digitalcalliope
11-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Sophie blushes cherry red as she looks at the man now standing in front of her. She had been half tempted to go into the bar and ask for work, but now she was faced with a new opportunity. She wasn't quite sure what to say. For some reason asking, Can you direct me to hooker land? seemed a bit more than she could handle.

Pulling herself back together she lightly shifts her weight to one side, raising her hip and accentuating the curve of her waist. She brings a hand up and tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well thank you. I'm actually new to the neighborhood, just trying to get oriented. Perhaps find myself a bit of fun." A sly smile crosses her lips as she says the last part, waiting to see if you bite.

voxelectronica
11-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Hank laid his arms down flat on the table, leaned over, looked into Minh's eyes and very clearly said. "Minh where exactly do you plan on sleeping tonight?"

calasiangirl
11-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Minh was stunned by his forwardness. She just met him and he wanted to sleep with her tonight! "I plan to sleep at my hotel" she replied.

voxelectronica
11-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Hank smiled warmly "well good I wouldn't want you wondering the streets in that dress."

calasiangirl
11-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Minh giggled, "Of course not, I seen a lot of hookers out on the streets. I wouldn't want people to think I was one of those working girls."

DungeonMaster6
11-21-2008, 05:15 PM
"Well young lady," Del said with a sly smile as he tried desperately not to look down, but then she came so close she was practically pushing her boobs into his chest. "You could easily get a job in there," he said as he pointed with his head toward the bar. The young woman's eyes focused in the same direction. "You really think I could?" she gushed. "No doubt about it," he answered while giving her a slow once over, drinking in every ounce of her curves. And she didn't seem to mind either. In fact, he thought she was relishing the attention.

"But," he continued as her gaze returned toward him. "I think you have too much class to be working in a dump like that with grubby looking drunks leering at your naked body as you gyrate on the stage. She frowned. "What do you mean?" "You can do better than that!" "How/"

The man smiled wide. "My name is Del...What's yours?" He then held out his hand.

digitalcalliope
11-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Sophie was positively thrilled. Del's subtle looks over her body had been not so subtle, and she relished in the attention. A string of dirty thoughts entered her mind, and she practically giggled with anticipation. She'd never done something quite this risque, and the idea of fucking a perfect stranger was exhilarating. This is going to be a good night indeed... Adrenaline rushed through her veins, and that along with Del's flattery gave her an additional boost of confidence.

She lightly placed her hand in his as she smiled back. Her eyes met his briefly before she looked away blushing. "I am Sophie. It's a pleasure to meet you Del. So tell me, what do you have in mind? I'm always open to new ideas..."

DungeonMaster6
12-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Del's eyes brightened at the thought that he just might "get lucky" tonight.

"Well Sophie," he said as he cleared his throat. "I get the distinct feeling that you're looking for some excitement, but you don't know exactly how to say it. Am I right?"

Her face reddened, and seeing her blush made the man think he was correct in his assessment, even though she didn't utter a sound.

"But I don't want to scare you either...Why don't we find a coffee shop and I'll tell you all about me...I believe there's a Starbucks down this block."

digitalcalliope
12-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Sophie gave a small shy nod, licking her lips in excitement. "Oh I'm not scared Del. You seem like a wonderfully sweet man."

Her gut instinct told her he was a nice guy and that his presence in this part of town was maybe a once in a while thing. Even as she thought it she realized her "gut" had lied to her on a number of previous occasions... She brushed the thought away and followed Del quietly down the street. Surely this time she could trust her feelings.

The two of them entered the coffee shop where Del proceeded to portray the perfect image of a gentleman. He opened the door for her and Sophie entered smiling at him. This was not at all the situation she had imagined! Not entirely sure what to make of everything she proceeded to the counter and pulled out a hand full of change from her bag. She was a proud girl and didn't want the "paying issue" to come up. She hadn't earned anything from him, not yet anyway, and hoped that perhaps by the end of the night she would deserve something.

The change was just enough for a drip coffee, and she took the warm beverage gladly, holding it between her small hands to warm them up. Turning toward the table of "extras" she proceeded to pour out a good amount, replacing it with the milk provided. She had never really enjoyed the taste of the black beverage, preferring instead a little coffee with her milk.

Grabbing a table she placed her bag on the floor and sat waiting for Del to join her. As he stepped up to the counter to place his order, Sophie's eyes wandered over his backside, staring appreciatively at his ass. She smiled to herself and took a sip of her drink, day dreaming as she waited.

DungeonMaster6
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Del was quite surprised that she readily agreed to his invitation, and when she walked with him toward the coffee shop, he noticed some sneers from a couple of hookers standing near the street. He even heard of them say "new bitch", obviously referring to Sophie. It was also obvious to the dark haired man that they thought the lady walking beside him was horning in on their territory, and he knew some ladies of the night can get rough with someone they even think is competition, and the way Sophie was dressed it would be easy to think that. So with a bit of jump in his step he hustled her toward Starbucks.

Arriving there he was a bit surprised when Sophie paid for her own coffee, since it was he who invited her. When she took her seat, Del ordered his and got the distinct feeling that she was staring at his butt. Inwardly, he smiled.

This could prove to be an interesting night indeed.

digitalcalliope
12-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Sophie crossed and uncrossed her legs several times as she waited for Del to join her at the table. She was getting antsy, and she scolded herself for her lack of patience.

Slowly her eyes traveled over the length of Del's body, this time trying to guess what his tastes might be. He seemed like a pretty straight cut guy, but she could imagine him as the fairly kinky sort. Maybe he liked a "take control" sort of woman? It wasn't her preference, but she could pull it off convincingly for the right price. She licked her lips as she pondered the alternative. He appeared to be a fairly strong man. Perhaps he utilized that strength in the bedroom? Or maybe that was her inputting a bit of wishful thinking...

A cold burst of air swept past her as the door to the coffee shop opened for another patron. She felt her nipples harden, and she tried to pull her short skirt down to cover her bare legs. For a brief moment she considered retrieving her jacket, then she pushed the thought away. It defeated the purpose of putting her assets on display for this fine gentleman. She took another sip of her drink and looked up to see Del approaching.

DungeonMaster6
12-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Del got a great view of Sophie's well-developed thighs and calves when he turned with coffee in hand to join her at the table. Not only that, he was sure he saw her eyes dart upward quickly, like she didn't want him to catch her eyeballing his crotch.

As he took his seat across from her, Del took a good look into her eyes and he saw excitement with a bit of mischief. From the moment he saw her wandering aimlessly in the street, he knew she was no hooker. Maybe it was her first time away from home, but the provacative way in which she was dressed made him think she was looking to get laid.

Her bountiful breasts made it difficult for Del to keep his head up, for he had the distinct urge to reach out and squeeze them. A lurid thought went through his mind. How many clothespins could get on each?

At this very moment, she seemed relaxed, and he wanted to keep it that way. So he smiled at her, hoping she'd do the same. "You know something?" He said softly.

"What?" she replied, showing some teeth.

"You are better looking than all the dancers I saw in the nudie bar."

She got a look of disbelief on her face. "You're just sayin' that."

"I know that sounds like flattery, but it's the truth."

That's when Sophie blushed again, before she took a sip of coffee.

"Watching naked women cavort around a pole is not really what I'm into anyway."

Del waited. She didn't reply at first, but then she asked what he expected.

"What are you into?"

dominationdr
12-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Although Sam is only 20 but he had enormous naughty experience he was the guy of night clubs and he nearly test most of Miracle Mile Prostitutes bodies and sleep with them not only those but also many of his college females fellows

One of his fellows was Sophie he know that her parents are strict and so why she is straight in the college and people talk she is still virgin

But why he think now she is the girl with black leather mini skirt and bright red tube top setting with the gentleman to the table in front of his table ?
she is nearly naked
He try to concentrate more in her face
Yes she is but she looks very pretty wearing that

What a Surprise !!

“ what a delicious body u have! U hide it in the college
uhmm !!
what shall u say if u know that one of ur college fellows here ?
what will happened if ur parents and ur friends know where you are now sophie? We shall see “

Sam talking to himself and smiling while he rubbing tits of his Prostitute that he pick up tonight
while an evil idea grow up in his mind

digitalcalliope
12-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Setting her drink aside, Sophie leans forward on crossed arms to catch Del’s soft spoken words. His cool demeanor in conjunction with the evil glint in his eyes sends a pleasant shiver down her spine. At this point she doesn’t care if he pays a cent, finding herself just praying that the lingering promise between them leads somewhere.

“What are you into?” She asks in a quiet voice, searching his eyes for a hint. A sly smile touches his lips as he takes a sip of his coffee, obviously taking his time with his answer. It is cruel and yet… she is loving every agonizing second. She moves her hands off the table and pushes them into her lap in an attempt to ignore the growing wetness between her legs.

Just as it seems Del is about to answer a voice speaks up from behind her. She nearly jumps in her chair, quickly releasing the breath she has been subconsciously holding. Moving further into her line of sight Sophie finally recognizes her classmate. Although she’d only met him once or twice at study sessions, she’d heard stories upon stories of Sam’s antics. He leers at her as he leans onto the table, taking his time as he looks her over.

The table almost goes flying as Sophie jumps to her feet, smiling nervously at Sam. Her heart is pounding as she leans over quickly to grab her bag. “Oh hi Sam. I really have no clue what you’re talking about. Actually we were just leaving, so I’ll see you around.” She practically stumbles over herself as she unthinkingly grabs Del’s hand and pulls him out of the shop. Continuing around the corner into the alley she finally stops and lets go of his hand, mortified. She barely knew this man, now here she was pulling him around, making a complete ass of herself.

Leaning back against the cold brick wall, she avoids Del’s eyes, dropping her bag to the ground. “Oh my god I’m so sorry,” she whispers, finally looking up to smile nervously at him.

(No offense domination! I'm actually already roleplaying with DungeonMaster. Perhaps we can RP some other time. :-) Cheers!)

dominationdr
12-15-2008, 04:44 AM
{that's ok digitalcalliope :)}

DungeonMaster6
12-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Del was somewhat miffed by the cad in back of him interrupting his train of thought. Sophie acted like she'd seen a ghost, grabbed the leather-jacketed man by the hand and yanked him toward the exit of the cafe. Surprisingly, she led him into a dimly lit alley. With the well-endowed young lady pressing against him, the dark-haired man let his instinct take over and put her arms around her in a protective mode.

"Do you know that guy?" "Yes I do, he's a classmate. "And you don't want your classmates to know you were seen in this seedy part of town?" She broke the embrace and looked into his eyes. "Could we go somewhere private?" "My car's two blocks away."

Unfortunately they had to walk near those two hookers again. Trying to ignore them, Del distinctively heard of them say, "We're gonna have to fuck her up!" Knowing Sophie heard that as well, he felt her squeeze his hand tighter. Just as Del was going to yell at the whores, a car with two guys in it stopped, taking the minds of the streetwalkers off Sophie.

Then walking past the nudie bar, Del's mind wondered what Sophie would look like strutting her stuff in front of a bunch of horny guys. Finally they reached his Accord and politely he held the passenger side door open, and was rewarded with another eyeful of her toned thighs and calves.

Once Del was seated beside her and now that they had some privacy, he smiled over at her. "Okay, it's like this."

subserviant
01-04-2009, 05:29 AM
I was waiting for Hank to get back , I hoped that he had found a a young runaway and would talk her into staying the nite with him.We had played this game before ,getting a pretty young girl and teaching her ,almost always forcfully ,the ways of bdsm.
I loved it when the girls resisted ,I relished the memory of the last one ,when I orderd her to eat my pussy ,she looked horrified ,yelling im not one of those .
A few slaps brought her around to my way of thinking ,and a few more when I ordered her to give Hank a blow job.
Laughing out loud at how she had almost puked when he came in her mouth .Yes I hoped he would find one

subserviant
01-04-2009, 04:39 PM
waiting for Hank to come back, hopefully with a new play toy ,the phone rang. It was Hank, very agitated ,Iv got a girl here ,im at the starburst cafe ,and shes a sweet heart .
But iv got this problem ,he exclaimed .I just found out Benny is after my ass so iv got to get out of town in a hurry.If you get the money iv got put away and bring it to me ,you can have the girl ,I already told her she can stay with you .
You wont be disappionted ,I promise she's a beauty and only had sex once ,so practicly a virgin .When you get done playing with her ,you can sell her or pimp her ass or rent her out for the porn movies that dippy makes.
I didnt have to think long before I agreed and hurried down to the starburst .Hank wasnt lying when he said she was a beauty .a very pretty asian girl all sweetness and smiles .My mouth became dry as I pictured her naked begging me not to hurt her .I gave Hank the money ,took her arm and lead her to my car

calasiangirl
01-04-2009, 07:14 PM
I smiled at her. "I hope that you don't mind coming over to give me a ride back to my hotel. It was just that Hank...well he wanted to spend the night with me...and I just met him! So I feel a lot more comfortable with you giving me a ride to my hotel."

As I walk with you to your car I make small talk with you. I just want to get back to my hotel and take a nice relaxing bath. It has been quite a day!

subserviant
01-05-2009, 06:07 AM
We got into my car ,her skirt slide up to upper thigh ,she made no attempt to pull it down.My place is on the out skirts of town I told her ,why dont we go there and hang out ,maybe have a glass of wine .
She smiled shyly nodding her assent.I got the car in motion ,then taking a chance ,but i thought it would work , I placed my hand on her thigh drawing small circles with my thumb.
She was a little startled but didnt object ,glancing at me and then got that shy smile on her face .Yes I said to myself , I wont have to do much forcing to get her .
I slide my hand up higher ,with my fingers prying her legs apart ,there was a little resitance but when I shoved my hand in between , she let her legs fall apart.
I asked her if she had ever been with another woman .she shook her head no .Iv only been with one man ,he put some thing in my coke and I
passed out and he raped me ,I didnt even know it untill I saw the blood on the bed, by that time he was gone.I went home and told my mother who told my father ,who kicked me out of the house for being a whore and here I am.
I felt the edge of her panties ,and found them moist ,lightly stroking her ,her head went back ,eyes closed with that smile on her lips.

calasiangirl
01-09-2009, 06:03 AM
I felt comfortable with this woman. Normally I wouldn't go to someone's house I just met, but with her it felt fine.

She put her hand on my leg. I like her soft touch. But then she started going up higher. I let her at first, but then brushed her hand away. I was not lesbian or bisexual, I was a little curious though. But not really curious enough to act on it and try it.

She drove the rest of the way with both hands on the steering wheel and we chatted and then we pulled in her driveway.

subserviant
01-13-2009, 06:11 PM
to say i was shocked would be to strong a statment but i was disapionted when she pushed my hand away .i thought to myself ,ok you little whore when i get you into my house we'll see who's going to call the shots.
we pulled into the drive got out and went inside .I immediatly grabbed her from behind ,pulling her head back ,snarling into her frightened face .you little cunt teaser ,im going to show you who's the boss

calasiangirl
01-14-2009, 05:30 AM
I was looking forward to chatting with Lynn. I walked into her house and was heading to sit on the couch, when she pounced on me from behind. I felt her hand in my hair pulling my head back. I look up at her startled and scared. She called me a cunt teaser. I was shocked and replied, "No, you got it all wrong. I am straight. I am not into girls. I thought you just wanted to chat...nothing more. Look I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Please maybe it is best if you just took me back to my hotel." I looked up at her, waiting for her to release me, since she seemed to have mistakingly thought I was bi or lesbian.

subserviant
01-14-2009, 11:14 AM
I turned her around ,slaping her face hard.Your not just a cock teaser ,your a cunt teaser as well.You strung Hank along and now you think you can do the same to me,well it aint gonna work bitch.
I grabbed the top of her blouse with both hands ripping the buttons off ,pulling it down her back and using it to tie her arms.I picked up the knife from the table ,using it to cut her bra off.Her breats were every thing I knew they would be.
I squeezed them hard, before taking her nipples between the knuckles of my fingers,pinching them with all my strengh.Your going to do exactly as i tell you whore ,twisting her nipples .I could see the fear and pain in her eyes as I twisted harder

calasiangirl
01-15-2009, 05:53 AM
"What are you doing..you can't treat me like this. I am not any kind of teaser." I was shocked by her actions. I was more shocked by the way she slapped my face. It stung and ther ewas no reason for it. What did I do to deserve that?!?

She countined to be rough with me, spinning me to face her and then jerking my blouse down my arm popping off the buttons. I felt her tieing my arms. Why would she do that? Was she some kind of crazy person? I struggled to stop her, but she was too much for me and my wrists were secured with my blouse. I pulled on them trying to get free.

Then I say her pick up a knife. Was she really crazy and planning to kill me??? Then she reached for my bra cutting it off me and tossing it to the floor. My breasts bounced free and were grabbed and roughly squeezed by her. Then she grabbed my nipples hard and squeezed and twisted them. I begged her to stop. "What do you want from me? I haven't done anything to you."

subserviant
01-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I sneared at her begging .You havnt done anything to me but you will you little whore .You will do any thing i tell you to do ,and I mean anything.
I slapped her hard and continued to twist and pinch her nipple ,the tears welled up in her eyes.The sight of her crying only inflamed me,using the knife I cut off her skirt ,she wouldnt be needing it any time soon ,I slide the knife under the elastic of her panties and and cut them from her body.
Standing naked except for the torn blouse securing her arms ,she was indeed a lovely
woman ,I felt myself getting moist, taking in her breasts and the perfect v of her public hair I stroked her breast ,asking huskly ,have you ever heard of bdsm.

calasiangirl
01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I was scared and nervous. She slapped me hard. Pinched and twisted my nipples and then stripped me bare, cutting my close off me. What made it worse was the way she looked at me, like a predator looking at prey.

"Bdsm? What is that? I don't know of it....please just let me go, I don't want to be here."

subserviant
01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
What a innocent little slut you are I said as I stroked her body.She tried to turn away from my caress as I ran my hands over perfect little tits and her lovely ass.Bdsm my little slut means bondage, disipline,sadism and masochism .I presume you know what that means.
But you dont have to worry about the masichism part .Im going to make you my slave ,you'll do what ever I order you to do ,if you try to refuse your going to find out about the sadism and disipline part .
I gave her nipples another hard twist ,then picking up a couple of clamps with the tension set as tight as they would go ,I fastened one on to her nipple .the scream she let out must have been heard for a block .I held the other one in front of her smiling evily .Now the other one ,when you think you want them off all you have to do is tell me that you'll gladly be my slave and then I may pull them off.

calasiangirl
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
I felt her hands on my large breasts. I pulled on my wrists trying to get tehm free of my blouse. But I got nowhere, she apparently knew how to tie knots well. She told me what BDSM meant and I gasped...."NO, I don't want any of that " She only smiled at me as a reply.

Then she talked about making me her slave. I looked at her wide eyed and said, "That's illegal...you can't own someone.....I don't want to be owned...I not want BDSM....I just want to go back home and ooooowwWWWHhHHHHHH" I felt her twist my nipples again hard. I fought back the tears. Then she approached me with some metal things. I backed away until my back was against the wall. Then without a word she put one them on my nipple. I screamed. It was held on tightly. There was no way I could get it off. Then she smiled at me and showed me the other before attaching it to my other nipple. I screamed and begged her to take them ioff. But she only smiled and told me there was only one way she might take them off...become her slave!!! I couldn't do that, but what was I to do?!? I looked at her, hoping for mercy....I yelled out in pain.

subserviant
01-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Minh,minh , minh, i sighed your going to learn the hard way. I picked up another clamp ,kicked her legs apart ,she all the while screaming in agony .I slapped her hard ,thats enough of the screaming you little cunt ,the neighbors while be calling the cops .
I think id better shut you up , taking a penis gag , I shoved it in her mouth fastening behind her head.I ran my fingers in between her legs and to my surprise she was wet .I smiled as the thought occured to me that she might be getting off on the clamps.
I found her erect clit jutting out like a little cock ,I pinched it holding the clamp where she could see it .A look of stark horror was on her face .I fastened the clamp to her clitorous ,I could hear her moaning in agony behind the gag .She was writhing in pain twisting around trying to get away as i held her tight .
Im going to leave them on for a while I told her pushing her to the floor .I tied her out streched legs to table ,her arms where still bound tight
I went to the kitchen for a beer giving her time to consider my becoming my slave.

calasiangirl
01-30-2009, 01:35 PM
All I coiuld feel was the constant pain in my nipples. I screamed over and over but she didn't seem to care. Her hard slap top my face got me to stop. I looked at her and she pulled my head back by my hair. I opened my mouth to yell, but she pushed a penis gag in. "Nuhhh duhhhnnn't duhh tat" Then she buckled it tightly behind my head.

I was hoping she was thrrough with me but she then fondled me and put one of those clamp things on my helpless clit. I am in terrible constant pain now, I am hoping she will take them off now, but uinstead she pushes me to the floor, where ties my ankles wide to the table legs. Now I feel even more helpless and exposed as she smiles down at me. She talks of giving me time tio think,,,then she leaves the room...where is she going?...when will she be back?....will she release em then...or does she really plan to amke me her slave???

subserviant
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I finished the beer ,figuring she would be more open to my suggestions about becoming my slave .I strolled back into the room ,enjoying the sight of her moaning behind the gag. Squating down in front of her I grabbed her hair and yanked her head up ,are ya ready to do as i tell you to ya little whore .
The tears where streaming down her cheeks, I gave one of the nipple clamps a visiouse twist , I was loving this ,the little slut completly under my control.
I heard a key turn in the door ,jumping up and turning to see Hank standing in the hall .
He had a huge shit eating grin on his face ,motioned me to come to him which i did ,remembering the punishment he had inflicted on me for not obeying .I stammerd, what ,how come your not running .
The little prick that was after my ass and i met and we made a deal .Mmmm what kind of deal I asked .I supply him with all the cunt he wants, to with whatever he wants and all is forgiven. I hope your not including me in the deal .He grabbed my hair pulling my head back grinning evily you better mind your Ps and Qs he replied nastily .I could get a good buck selling your ass to one of those guys making snuff flicks.
I shudderd knowing full well he would do it if i pissed him off enough .The noise from the living room caught his attention ,he walked in ,saw minh laying on the floor ,his eyes lite up , well well what do we have we here,reaching down and pulling the gag out of her mouth

calasiangirl
02-04-2009, 06:09 AM
I lay there on my bound hands. The constant pain from my nipples and clit keeping me in tears. Why did she do this to me? How long would she leave me alone in here? The pain made it hard to think straight. What would I do? What could I do?

Then she returned only to make me suffer more. Her talk of me becoming her slave frightens me. But what is the alternative...be in constant pain? Luckily she left for a bit, but when she returns Hank is with her!!! Talk about going from the frying pain into the fire!!! I blush as his eyes take in my nakedness. Am I going to be raped? My gag is removed and I stretch my jaw and beg for them to let me go. I look at them with pleading eyes and await their reply, even though I know it will probably not be what I want to hear.

subserviant
02-04-2009, 06:09 PM
hank laughed at the pleadings ,he turned to me, pull the clamps from the slut and make sure you pull them off .I grasped the clamps on her tits ,with out warning I jerked them off .then quikly did the same to the one on her clit

calasiangirl
02-05-2009, 05:31 AM
I looked up at Hank's eyes for any sign of compassion. I did not see any, but then he said for her to take the clamps off me, so that might be a good sign. Wait, he said pull them off. I gasped at the thought of that. Then without warning they were pulled off my breasts, and a few seconds late my clit. I screamed in pain. Why were they treating me this way? All I did to them was turn down Hank's offer to sleep with me. The pain started to worsen now. I moaned. "Please let me go...I will not say anything...I just want to go home", I said to him.

subserviant
02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
she was rolling on the floor in agony,her pleadings to hank fell on deaf ears as he liked to torture as much as i did. Hank pointed a finger at me and motioned to come to him .
I stood in front of him ,on yr knees bitch and show this silly slut how to suck a cock
.I fell to my knees ,opened his pants took out his 10 inch cock and started to suck it.Minh looked on in horror as i deep throated him .You see how its done ,ya little slut he asked her.
I could see she completly revulsed at what i was doing ,yelling you people are sick ,only the worst perverts would that .Hank pushed me away ,reached out and grabbed her hair ,perverts are we he snarled

calasiangirl
02-06-2009, 01:55 PM
"Yes...you are all sick perverts...amking me suffer...and making her suck your thing...I just want let out of this crazy world." I said, I was in such pain and they didn't seem to care.

subserviant
02-06-2009, 06:29 PM
so i sat onthe couch waiting to see what would hapen

calasiangirl
02-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Hank glared at me, and said "So you think we are sick perverts huh? Well you are going to beg this sick pervert to fuck you. What do you think of that Minh?"

I looked at him. "No, never. I will..." Hank slapped my face...again and again. I yell at him to stop, and he only says beg for it bitch. Then he moves on to slapping my breasts, and tugging on my sore nipples. The painis too much for me. "OK, OK you win. You can have sex with me....I mean I want to have sex with you...(I gulp knowing what I have to say)...please fuck me." I look over at Linh as Hank prepares to rape me.

subserviant
02-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Hank grabbed the bitch saying not so fast you little whore ,first your gonna join the perverts club ,he pulled her head to his crotch , and when you get a taste of my cock in your mouth your gonna feel what its like up your ass ,then back to your mouth where Im gonna cum. Then maybe I'll fuck you proper.

calasiangirl
02-11-2009, 05:18 AM
I cringed...perverts club. I wanted to cry. But I opened my mouth and he wasted no time filling it with his cock. I started to suck him, accomanied by his crude comments on my abilities in that area. I felt degraded.

THen he said stop and pushed me away. I was told to lay face down on the floor and stick my ass up in the air. I whimpered, "I am too small for you back there." But all I got was laughter in response. I screamed as he roughly entereed me. I closed my eyes as he continued his vicious assualt.

Finally he stopped but it was only a brief reprise, and then I had to go back to using my mouth on him. "That's a good little Chinese cocsucker", he said, "You might be entertaining enough to be worth keeping."

subserviant
02-11-2009, 08:27 AM
The screams from the bitch reverberated thruogh the house as Hank rammed his dry cock up her ass <I almost felt pity for her as i remembered the fist time Hank had fucked my ass ,but i thought she would soon get used to it when we rented her out ,its amazing how many guys like to fuck a girl in the ass.
Hank pulled out of her ass grabbed her hair ,snarling into her face ,your gonna lick my cock clean bitch ,if you even think of bitting i'Ll knock your teeth out.I shuddered in revoltion as Hanks shit covered cock went into her mouth

calasiangirl
02-12-2009, 05:09 AM
I was scared...no I was terrified. Hank used me as if I meant nothing to him. My ass hurt so much now. THen he put himself in my mouth. I fought back the urge to throw up from the taste of my shit. I know I had no choice now. So I licked him and swallowed it as fast as I could manage. I tried not to think about what I was doing. I just wanted to finish. After a few minutes that felt like hours to me I did. I wished I had never come to the big city. I wished I was back in my boring small town. Hopefully I would be back soon. I just wanted to be done with this. I had learned my lesson. I just the two of them did not plan to keep me here much longer...

subserviant
02-28-2009, 12:23 PM
I gagged as the stupid bitch licked Hanks cock clean ,remembering only to well how he had made me do it when, as he called it *training to please a man*.I knew what was coming when Hank pulled his studded leather belt from his pants.
He grinned at me ,you remember the first time I introduced you to my slave maker ,I nodded turning away not wanting to watch .Hank had a different idea,you hold the sluts hands over her head and make sure she stays where i wnat her or you'll be next.

calasiangirl
02-28-2009, 06:42 PM
I looked up and grimaced. Hearing him talk of slavemaker and taking off his belt made me worried. Then I felt her grab my wrists. Her grip was firm. She told me not to resist or they would make it worse. What could be worse than this? Still I had to try to get free, so I pulled a little but I soon found she held my hands over my head tightly. Maybe she was afraid of taking my place if she failed to hold me. I looked up at Hank and saw his evil grin.

subserviant
03-01-2009, 08:46 AM
i held the stupid bitch as Hank ordered ,I knew better than to fuck with him.She was bent over the arm of the couch ,her lovely ass raised .
Hank caressed her bum ,then stood back lifted his arm over his head with the belt ,the sharpe studs glinting in the light.I heard the whistle of it cutting through the air ,gritting my teeth waiting for the first of what I knew would many horrible blows.Hank was going to teach this little girl from the sticks what hard city life was all about.

calasiangirl
03-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I whimpered as I was draped over the arm of the couch. I know my ass was invitingly raised up in the air. I looked at the girl holding my wrists and said "please let me go". But she said not a word in reply. The silence was terrifying. Then I heard a swoosh and then the belt hit me. It felt like it ripped my flesh....I screamed and my feet danced in the air. But the woman held me tight. They were going to do this again! How much would they make me suffer? Why were they doing all this to me? I knew I would not learn the reason until they wanted meto know. So I tried to brace myself for the next punishing blow.

subserviant
03-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Hank swung the belt a dozen times ,not quit hard enough to rip her ass open ,didnt want to mark the bitch ,would bring a lower price .He went to her head ,grabbed her hair pulled her up .Now are you ready to obey me and do what ever I tell you to do ,including willingly to be part of the porno industry making movies ,if you are crawl over to your Mistress and beg to her to let you eat her pussy ,or would you rather feel the belt again he said.

calasiangirl
03-01-2009, 03:03 PM
I felt the belt smacking my ass over and over. When would he stop??? Finally he did...my ass felt as if it was on fire. He pulled me up by the hair and gave me two choices, neither of which I wanted. But I had no choice, I did not want to be beaten again with the belt. I replied, "OK you win....I will do whatever you want..." I could not go on I was crying. He let go of my hair and I crawled over to my Mistress with my head looking at the floor. "Please may I...may I...eat your p...pussy Mistress?" I looked up at her with tear stained eyes to hear her reply.

subserviant
03-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Well Hank had done a job on her she was as docile as a new born lamb.I didnt want her to go down on me under these conditions but with Hank standing over us ,I took off my jeans lay back on the couch and spread my legs.