PDA

View Full Version : The things you find when you're not looking

jericha
11-15-2008, 05:51 AM
So I went to Florida to visit my son and his wife. His friend was there and mildly attractive to me but he was my sons friend so, you know, off limits. Plus, he's half my age! At one point in the evening of drinking, after my son passed out, he smacked me on the ass ~hard~ and it was (as always) kind of hot. I laughed it off and said something smartass like "dont start something you can't finish" or "ooh, do it again" or some such. Yeah, well, two hours later we're on the living room floor and he's smacking my ass and pulling my hair like we've been doing this for years. He's got his hands buried in my hair and leading me around like a very experienced Dom.

The sex was amazing.

The next day we get some time to ourselves and we're talking. He tells me that the weekend before he was in a fetish show, bound and whipped. OMG. So I'm having difficulty believing a 21 yo is hot for a 40yo woman, but hey... We end up doing it again - leaning against the wall on the deck of the apartment and then back to the livingroom floor. Again very very good. I was completely amazed to meet someone who was so into what I am into, purely by chance.

I'm normally a sub with a little bit of Domme thrown in, just so I can get what i want in the vanilla world. From our discussions (brief as they were) i get the impression that he is normally a sub. Well, at least he likes to be whipped, etc. During our little escapade, it seemed like he was very dominant. He's got the stare down, anyway. :) I'm just confused because after talking to him I thought he would want me to be more dominant so I tried. It turned out that we kept bouncing back and forth. Every time we changed scenery or positions, one of us would take control from the other.

Is this normal? Can it be sustained, or would one of us eventually have to 'take the lead' and BE the Dom/me? It was VERY good but I can see where sometimes there could be a little power struggle. How the heck do I deal with this? Let alone the age thing which is a whole 'nother issue. (I know this won't be a long relationship - 20 years at 20 and 40 is too much.)

Any advice, suggestions, or viewpoints from your experience?

THANKS!

jeanne
11-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Okay first can I just say one thing?

You go, girl!

Okay, that's out of my "44-year-old and envious as hell" system. :rolleyes:

Have fun with him and don't worry about it. It sounds like he is exploring his Dom side with you but is willing to let you take the lead sometimes too. I say "yay" for you both. :)

jericha
11-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks J! I'm pretty pumped myself about still being a MILF. lol I think I might be but it's nice to get validation now and again.

yeah, I still got it.

denuseri
11-15-2008, 11:10 AM
WOOOOOOOT!!! Congratulations, have fun with it I say. Nothing like getting in that groove.

Switching roles is not all that uncommon I would think in these types of situations (at least based upon what we know about you both so far).

I hope all works out well between the two of you.

lucy
11-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Sounds great. Congrats and enjoy!!!

And may i ask what MILF means?

Pearlgem
11-15-2008, 02:50 PM
And may i ask what MILF means?

Mom I'd Like to Fuck

I'm hoping I'm a MISLF, myself.

Pearlgem
11-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Or even a MILFA would do.

sandysfire
11-16-2008, 01:09 AM
I Say Bravo for You..... Go for it ! You only live Once ! my first 18 to 42yr old

jeanne
11-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Mom I'd Like to Fuck

I'm hoping I'm a MISLF, myself.

Or even a MILFA would do.

:D Oh I bet you are!

leah06
11-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Apparently I like them young, myself. I started to post a thread about why, but then decided, who cares? There can be something very, um, hot about being dominated by someone younger, though. I say, go for it, but be careful of your heart.

As for the switching - whatever. If you can talk with him, I'm sure you two can find something comfortable. If you can't talk, enjoy it anyway, but it might be shorter then.