PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled

dysphoria
11-16-2008, 01:04 PM
I find I like a lot of Dominant's minds rather than being sexually attracted to them. Without this attraction I soon loose interest. Even if it just for play.

Should I compromise?

SilverWulf
11-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Compromise?

Absolutely not.

Never give up who you are or try to twist your expectations around to fit someone into your life. If you do it won't work in the long term.

Be patient and keep your eyes open, the person with the right qualities will wander by before you know it.

bip0lar
11-16-2008, 01:40 PM
uhm, long story short, i'd say no. it's a definite no for me at least. just like you, i will go for the top head rather than the lower one *grins*.
but, seriously, why compromise? if you're one of those lucky people who _know_ what they want and what they're looking for, why give it up? why lower expectations?
i find what i'm saying oddly funny because i've thought of compromising countless times--but i need the challenge a strong mind can provide me with. I like to know that if one manages to corner me they did so completely on their own, no help from me whatsoever. Of course, that isn't always the case. Sometimes I persuade myself i didn't help them and sometimes i just don't bother to help or hinder because i know it won't go anywhere anyway.
At the end of the day, whether you compromise or not is completely up to you. I do think your submissive side knows what it wants, you just have to listen to it. I remember the first Dom i ever met, knowingly, in a sexual context was..uhm...how do i put it... Well. He wasn't my idea of a cute man. That aside, i wanted to pick his brain apart. The way he could twist my words into something that would get me blushing was incredible. A part of me still didn't want to be seen outside with him [no, i refuse to feel bad about this, it's true and healthy to not be attracted to any Dom physically] but oh boy, mentally he was orgasmic.
i suggest you take your time. play around [safely], look around, discuss, and ask yourself if you want to submit to the first hunk that comes your way or to somebody who has more to offer than [good old] sex :)

denuseri
11-16-2008, 03:00 PM
I personally wouldn't compromise on this if it is the way you feel about it.

What will matter more is the mutual compromises you will want to make with that special someone that you find is the right dom or domme for you.