PDA

View Full Version : Hair brushing

AdrianaAurora
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM
*ok, so there is a slight chance I am obsessed with my hair, but it is my crowning glory, lol*

One thing sure to turn me on and feel loved is when Tristan brushes my hair. I usually sit on the floor between His knees and then He gets to do what He wants with it - he likes to brush it, runs His hands through it, massages my head and face. Its both "vanilla" in a sense that it is sweet and comforting and "kinky" because nothing drives submission home more than little things like that.

So I was wondering if other Doms do that too? What goes through your mind doing it?

Do you (subs/doms) like when someone is doing it to you?

Incidentally, I am not allowed to brush His hair, :rolleyes:. But, occasionally, I am allowed to massage His head, as a compliment to back rub.

denuseri
11-16-2008, 03:38 PM
O love it when he washes and then drys and combs my hair....especially the washing part, feeling his soapy fingers run though my hair while I am on my knees in the shower, or in total bliss relaxing in the tub when he is pampering me ...is such a special treat.

Diablo
11-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I love playing with hair, brushing or just running my fingers through it. Hair is very sensuous and it is a very vanilla way to submit. My little one sitting at my feet in her place and it seems perfectly normal with the kids running around. It is just natural to me to take care of One's things and to pamper good girls.

I think I might get almost as much pleasure out of it than she does.

HisKitty
11-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Ha ha ha I would never brush my Master's hair... it would poof out a lot >_> His hair is fantastically curly. I do love to put my hands in it though xD His mother cut it too short once and she was like "Don't be upset!" and I was like "not so short next time, ahh!" I need the curls to have expanding room :D

Pearlgem
11-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Oh Adriana, I love having my hair brushed, my head stroked. I love the thrilling feel of it. It makes me feel loved, protected, safe and small. If you're pleased with me, (any future Masters out there) please stroke my head and I'll know for sure.

My dad used to play with my long hair - brushing, twisting and stroking it with his hands - just idly as he talked to me. I always loved it. Just after he died his brother, my uncle, came to the house. I didn't know him that well, hadn't grown up with him but I was struck by how much he looked like my dad. At one point during the conversation, I was astounded when, passing behind me, he idly reached for my hair and started playing with it just as my dad did. What psychic impulse made him do such an unusual under the circumstances thing? I can't tell you the good shivers I got from that!

And just recently, I got a glorious Indian head massage but after the first minute or two, I just couldn't hold back the tears and I had to cry like a baby, but they were good, therapeutic tears.

So yes, stroke my hair and I'm yours.

SubmissiveDoll
11-16-2008, 05:45 PM
When I was a little girl my Dad used to pet my hair when I'd lay in his lap, untill I fell asleep. I guess I never outgrew that because I still love it.

I'll sit at my Master's feet and he will play with my hair, or pet me while I lay in his lap. I especially love when he washes my hair in the shower or bath. It's so wonderful when he pampers me. Makes me feel so spoiled. But, always relaxes me and gives me a renewed desire to serve him.

sinderella
11-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Do you (subs/doms) like when someone is doing it to you? [/B]

does The Pope wear red shoes? omg yesss....anything to do with stroking, brushing, pulling my hair....yum. that is why i keep it long and silky.

AdrianaAurora
11-17-2008, 12:56 AM
does The Pope wear red shoes? omg yesss.....

LOL

I dont know, does he? ;)

blythe spirit
11-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Indeed he does. lol. Handcrafted by an Italian shoemaker, the Pope's ruby-red loafers are seen as a statement of his desire to demonstrate continuity with the symbols and history of the church.

And so as not to divert attention from the original post, I simply adore having my hair brushed.

bip0lar
11-17-2008, 09:08 AM
i second every single post detailing how effing amazing it is to have one's hair brushed and/or played with. i'm afraid i've got a lot of hair, though, so if it's decided that it will be played with i always know it's going to be a long and enjoyable treat--enough to relax, settle down and just feel the hairs at the back of my neck prickle.. *sighs dreamily*

shayna{L_D}
11-17-2008, 09:12 AM
for me it does nothing. I hate having my hair touched/played with/brushed. I have hair that i have to work long and hard on in the morning, to make it straight and stick out/up the way i want it to. So when my other half comes over and wants to mess it all up, i get upset. I do though play with his hair, casually. I like to twirl it in my fingers and move it from his face, i dont think id ever brush it, unles told to, which i dont see that coming anytime soon.

SauvagePouline
11-17-2008, 10:07 AM
omgggg yes. Play with my hair, pull my hair, brush it, pet it... yes yes yes yes!!!

I love to have my hair brushed and played with. It is wonderfully relaxing, and can be soooo sensual. And having someone wrap their fingers into the hair, right at the base of the neck, and take a good handful, and tug a bit... mmmmmm I melt on the spot.

Pearlgem
11-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Do we want the Doms to see this thread, or do we keep it our little sub secret??

denuseri
11-17-2008, 12:22 PM
How else are they going to learn ???

Haven't we all left a little reminder and such around as a hopefully subtle way to let them know our desires before.

Pearlgem
11-17-2008, 12:26 PM
That hairbrush I leave around tends to warm my bottom *sigh*

jezabel
11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
i love my hair being touched, makes me feel so relaxed....and of course having it pulled is just as good lol

AdrianaAurora
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
That hairbrush I leave around tends to warm my bottom *sigh*

Lol, thats what the kinky part is - having your hair brushed with the same brush that is used for my spanking. Always makes me blush.

damyanti
11-17-2008, 02:05 PM
I love having my hair touched, stroked, caressed, played with....
But only by that one special person....(and in case a certain someone is wondering...this is a hint, ;)).
I also enjoy doing it back, if they don't mind.

I hate when anyone else touches my hair, though...I have been stopped in the street where people would compliment my hair and want to touch it, my friends, family members and colleagues have been known to do the same thing...and I usually allow it, because I know they mean well...but its so personal, that it makes me cringe inwardly. I am not so kind to men who presume to do it of their own volition, as a come on....when its clear that we don't have that kind of connection and I had told them to stop.

DiablosLittleOne
11-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I very much enjoy having Master brush my hair at night. It helps center me and prepare me for bed; I find it very relaxing and well, intimate on a certain level. I look forward every night. When I'm not feeling well, Master will take some extra time with it and that's better than any medicine. :)