PDA

View Full Version : Long distance D/s..What do you do

Stylingent
11-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Hello
I just would like to get a conversation going about how you like your chat experience or phone sessions, or web cam.
I have a long distance sub slave she is not that experienced but her heart is in the right place.
I love giving her assignments
1. Puugging her ass for longer and longer times , before she can CUM for me.
2. She pierced her nipples for me sent me the pics. made me very proud.
3. I am going to reward her with eager beaver vibrator.
4. She is a bit of a pain whore loves her tits punished...so I only let her her punish them once in awhile.
5. I love to spank her Ass and cunt I just love who she reacts to it...

OK tell me what you like to do with your web or phone sessions lets share our experiences, I have many more but I want to get more of you involved with talking about it.
~SG

TwstdKittie
11-16-2008, 06:49 PM
I had actually thought about this myself. My man and I don't get to see each other very often, so although I haven't brought it up yet, I was thinking about asking him what he thought of coming up with some sort of system for being able to... anything, while he's not here. Probably phone conversation based, but I'd agree that I'd love to hear anyone's ideas.

HisKitty
11-16-2008, 08:22 PM
My Master and I are long distance--though I get to see him again for the week before Thanksgiving! yay <3--and it really sucks being apart for months at a time on occassion. However, while we're apart, we have rules that keep closer. They're printed out and taped on my wall at the moment. They include me sending him a picture of myself everyday, some are "vanilla" and others more explicit. I also write him a story due every Friday night before I go to bed. Again, some are cuter stories, some are erotic,, but all are about he and I being together in some capacity. I also am to work on my gag reflex every night and other stuff. We also talk every day either online, on the phone, or on webcam. We miss each other like crazy sometimes... there'a a stretch from Sept-Nov. where we're both at school with no long holidays. It sucks. But Thanksgiving, December, Spring break, summer... we do our best to run into each other :P

sweet2tease
01-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Online is where I started before doing it in real life. Although its not as fun as the real thing but you get to play with your mind with new and exciting ideas. What I did with my online sub before was, we made a list, things I love to see him do and things he enjoys. Rated each of them based on hardness of the task. Example, once I tasked him to wear a lingerie under his business attire, one for each day and additional for the succeeding day. Monday told him to wear a crotchless panties to work, Tuesday panties and stockings, Wednesday with garter belt and so... It turns him on all the time. I would send sexy text at all times during his work...

bluefarie
01-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Daddy has me do all sorts of things for Him this way. We do not get to see each other that often so we rely on this to get us through. I must ask for permission to cum at any time and He will usually give me specific instructions on what to do and or wear. Sometimes making me insert my benwa balls for an hour or more at a time. Writing erotic stories about my deepest, darkest desires. Taking lots of pics and making short videos to send to him. The best thing was talking on the phone w/ him, listing to my video while he was watching it and we were both playing. Embarrassing and such a turn on all at the same time! I loved every minute of it! He very much enjoys playing w/ me at work, sending naughty texts or messages knowing I can do nothing. Although sometimes I have begged to cum and He will sometimes allow me to go to the bathroom and relieve myself at work! OMG yeah that was a big favorite! LOL I hope this helps.

Blue

usbabe
01-24-2009, 07:30 PM
I have been made to drink from my own water bowl on the floor......as soon as I get out of bed and just before bed every night. I also had to send a photo of that.

I have to ask permission to masturbate and cum every day.....some days I am allowed to and some days not.

I am required to write a journal every morning and every night detailing my days activities and nights.......including a masturbation journal of my fantasies and thoughts.

i have been made to masturbate on cam.

Take various photos and send them......vanilla and otherwise.

Various parts of my day have been pretty much filled with different tasks.......Master likes knowing my mind is on him at all times.

kingandy78
01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
wow, this thread is really good, a lot of creative ideas!!

efwb2
01-26-2009, 04:41 AM
The tasks and what todo really depend on you and your sub. What you and she would like, limits etc.

As already mentioned you have orgasm deinial, punishments etc.

Be as creative as you can

El

slut_casey
02-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Well here are some of the things I've been made to do in a long distance relationship (some are the sort of things already mentioned in other posts above):

1. Have a schedule of fixed tasks like sleep with a dildo beside my pillow, and stick it in myself the moment I wake up (this can be really hard to do!), fall asleep everyday while fingering my hole, masturbate for 20 minutes every night before I go to sleep but never cum until permitted, etc.
2. Have a set of rules that must always be followed like never wear underwear (with exceptions - I have to wear women's g-string under my shorts for sports), always strip naked the moment I get home and remain naked there at all times (unless guests show up), always wear a buttplug to work and keep it there for half a day, etc.
3. Write daily reports about my horniness and my favourite/latest fantasies and email them over.
4. Take pics of myself in various outfits (some started out as normal clothes but altered to enhance 'sluttiness') or in lewd poses and email them over. The outfits and poses are usually explicitly prescribed.
5. Do 'dirty' things like smear my precum on a colleague's desk or computer (if chatting/camming from work - I'm sometimes told to stay back late for this).
6. When camming, sit like a slut, abuse my tits and hole, or bend over the desk yelling for Master to use me.
7. Wear skimpy shorts for a drive and while in the car, play with my ass through the leg-hole while moaning like a slut into the mobile for Master to hear.
8. Well, you get the idea...

There are loads of things that can be done, especially if you like to push your sub (if you're the Master) or be pushed (if you're not). The sheer thrill of doing 'dirty' things for your Master can easily negate the distance factor, at least for a while.

denuseri
02-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Just a friendly reminder to everyone conserned:
Pictures and web cam once out on the internet are impossible if not so easily removed and no matter how much you think you may know someone from online it doesnt mean that you might not find your web cam shows or pictures displayed without your permission elsewhere.

Phone numbers and other other personal information can be very dangerous things to give away if they fall into the wrong hands.

Remeber to allways be safe first and kinky second.