PDA

View Full Version : Light Bondage, Mediation

efwb2
11-17-2008, 02:51 AM
For this task take the key to a set of hand cuffs and freeze it in an ice cube. When you are ready go into a dark quite room and strip naked. Put the cube of ice with the key in it in a bowel. Put on a blindfold and then cuff you're hands together in a way that you can get to the key to escape later. Lie down on the floor, put you hands above you're head and open you're legs up. As you lie on the ground naked, start to breathe slowly in though you're noise out though you're mouth. Some subs like to put there tongue so it touches there top row of teeth. While doing this let you're mind wonder and explore how it feels to be helpless, why it gains pleasure from serving others and slowly break down the wall to you're iner sub. At no stage touch you're self though the exercise. Try it once a week and see if anything changes. Etc how you act, think.

Time about a hour per session, Needed Handcuffs and Blindfold.

El x :madfire:

lucy
11-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Sounds lovely, thanks for sharing that idea.

SUBtly_shy
11-22-2008, 08:09 PM
thank you :)

I think I will show this to my owner

Stylingent
01-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Very good way to slow down and think....thanks for the post

redsim
06-14-2010, 10:44 PM
A well thought out and self improving task.

firecracker
03-31-2014, 07:17 PM
this sounds like a great task! will be trying it soon i think!

MrsRemsburg
11-25-2015, 09:06 AM
hello efwb2

I will be doing as you suggested later this afternoon once before husband and kids get home. I have several hours between now and before they get back so i will set an alarm clock for one hour as you suggested. My husband was a security guard years ago and I know where his old metal handcuffs are which I can use. I will use one of my dark scarfs for blindfold. I will lay down on the basement family room carpet so I can lay on floor like you mentioned. I hope all goes well and I get a strong rush. Thanks for task.

Mrs Remsburg

Chocolateboy
04-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Thanks for putting this up and sharing. I lied the use of handcuffs and the suggestion of helplessness whilst using meditation techniques.

I will definitely bear this in mind