PDA

View Full Version : Chastity

Bobbitsj
11-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Lady K really enjoys locking me up in chastity. She finds it as yet another way to control me and my actions. It isn't done to prevent me from cheating on Her because She knows I would never do anything like that ever.
I find it to be like the altimate surrender. To have ones "manhood" under lock and key is an amazing feeling of submission. She doesn't normally keep me locked up for extended periods of time. The longest has been from friday night until monday morning. Normally it is for 6 or 8 hours leading up to a scene She has planned. She uses a CB 6000 which allows for bathroom use and hygene as needed.
I would like to hear from others who use chastity in their routine. I would like to hear from both Doms/Dommes and submissives both male and female on what their thoughts are on this subject.
I know I have a love hate thing with it. While locked up it can be rather uncomfortable. Lady K is a very sexy and attractive woman and it is really easy to become arroused around Her. This can be uncomfortable and is a form of torture all it its self. On the other hand all the suffering goes away real fast when She unlocks me and takes me into Her mouth. This is one of the greatest rewards I recieve.
Anyway, if anyone has anything to offer I'd love to read it!

cadence
11-17-2008, 08:35 PM
The word chastity for me is a dirty nasty ugly word, yet I am intrigued by it.
I admire those who can stay in chastity for long periods of time.
The longest I really want to go is a day, and even that is pushing it.

I would like to get a chastity belt, but I don't know how much I'd really want to use it. I've been told, I'll be using it often.
When I do get one, I'll let you know how long it takes for it to somehow become misplaced :)