PDA

View Full Version : Rituals

Bobbitsj
11-18-2008, 02:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has any daily rituals they preform with their Dom/Domme or sub/slave.

We have two W/we do daily. The first is my morning belts. Just before I leave for work each day Lady K calls me up for what started as 10 belts on my backside with a leather strap. Now it seems to have become 20 but who's complaining.

We also have a daily greeting ritual each afternoon. I arrive home from work before Lady K each day. I have "free time" untill She arrives. When She gets home I am to be collared with my cuffs on and kneeling face down waiting for Her. Sometimes She comes directly to me and tells me I can get up, other times She walks right by without speaking. Whichever, I never move until I am told to.

Anyway, I was wondering what others do and would enjoy hearing other ideas.

denuseri
11-18-2008, 02:55 PM
My Owner an I place deep personal spiritual signifigance at the core of our M/s relationship.

The following is just one of many rituals that we follow.

It is a positional orientated and taken as a self quote from a thread I started here on being kajira in the submissives couch.

Here is a link for those interested:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15978

Obedience

This is perhaps one of the most important and symbolic positions of my servitude and I am honnored to have the previlage of preforming it.

Regardless of what ever position i was in, i gracefully move to kneel before my owner and streatch forth sliding unto my belly placeing the side of my face on the ground just infront of his feet, my hands to eaither side of my head (palms up), my tail will be rather high as i keep my lower legs where they were, arching my back.

i then silently plead with my trembeling body perhaps softely mewing my eyes looking up at Him in adoration, when and if he chooses to acknoledge me, i tentativly reach forth and guilde His right foot to rest upon my head and neck and place my hands behind my back with the wrists crossed as if bound

This is the sacred ritual of female obedience, beneath his full wieght i would be crushed, it is symbolic of more than just my free submission to him, it is a proffering of my very life to his will,

the signifigance is not only the physical aspects of his greater strength, but the mental and spiritual relationship between a Master and his kajira, under the full wieght of his dominance i would easily be crushed like a flower by a fist,

in placing my total trust , love and devotion in him, i have crossed the line between being a submissive and entered that of a full pleasure slave bound by my Masters will, i am his property and completely at his mercy,....

............................ in the preformance of this ritual of full obedience before him i am truely "being kajira".

SubmissiveDoll
11-19-2008, 10:40 AM
Wow, I really thought this particular thread would have taken off more than it has. I was looking forward to reading it. Denuseri, I love that position. I loved reading it on your Kajira thread, as well as your Owners follow up, on what it means from his perspective. Thank you for sharing it again.

Now come on lets get some more in here. Subs what rituals do you do, Doms what do you like to have done... ya know. There is so much we could put here and I'm curious.

Bobbitsj
11-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks submissivedoll. I had hoped for more replys myself. I was begining to think Lady K are the only ones who practice rituals!

blythe spirit
11-20-2008, 10:47 AM
There's plenty of folks out there that practice rituals - of course I'm not one of them, because to me they're just

B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philthy1520
11-21-2008, 04:33 AM
My Master has given me a daily morning ritual, that every day when I wake up I must remind myself out loud of my place as His. I then think about my role as his sub and what it means to me (for at least ten minutes) and indeed, to us. I then message him in some way to let Him know what I have thought about and how I feel about it. We find that this a very constructive and helpful ritual as any problems or issues I may have will be listened to by Him immediatly. He will then respond and address any such issues.

Whenever I see Him, unless in public I am to undress before his arrival and wait, kneeling, for Him. As soon as he arrives I am to immediatly assume a position of his choosing, remain silent and composed, and await his instruction or most often answer his questions regarding my role and confirm that I am (and still want to be!!) trully and completely HIS.

SubmissiveDoll
11-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Thank you Philthy for sharing. It sounds like a wonderful bonding experience between the two of you.