PDA

View Full Version : Sexual responsiveness?

steelish
11-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi all.

I am *blushing here* very "sexually aware" almost constantly. In other words, I think about sex almost constantly. At any rate, Forgemstr has recently restricted my masturbation. Now that he has done this (and it has only been approximately 8 hours since he has restricted me) I find that I cannot take my mind off of sex!!!

1. I am not to play with myself
2. I am not allowed to cum without permission.

I know on that last one all you Doms out there are saying, "Well, duh"

But as far as the first one: What do you Doms find makes your sub/slave more sexually responsive? Complete restriction from touching herself without permission...or perhaps being allowed to masturbate but having to deny herself any orgasms.

(Please, I would welcome feedback from both subs/slaves and Dom/mes)

Thank you.

lucy
11-18-2008, 03:36 PM
My sexual awareness is kinda "tidal": Rising and falling constantly, with a peek about every 8 days (yes, it usually coincides neatly with my cycle). Whether i'm allowed to masturbate or not and with or without cumming doesn't really matter: On peakdays and the day before and after i'm just hornyhornyhorny.
And on other days there's still many ways to get me in the mood ;) ... it usually, but not always works

Diablo
11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Allowing touch but not completion.

And to add to your torment sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex. ;)

steelish
11-18-2008, 03:59 PM
No, really....thanks a lot Diablo! (like I needed the extra torment!)

lol

SubmissiveDoll
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I am not allowed to masturbate with out permission, or orgasm without permission. I'm not exactly sure what your question is, so I'll take a stab at it.

I used to masturbate A LOT! Like multiple times a day. Once with my Master I was forbidden to do so without express permission. Before this rule, it could take me up to 45+ minutes to reach orgasm during sex. Now, I can have an orgasm before I know it's about to hit me. Less than 5 minutes if I'm really trying. When I do have orgasms now, they are not only easier to achieve and take less time, they are amazing! The intensity and full bodily joy is worth ever second of not masturbating.

HisKitty
11-19-2008, 12:08 AM
My Master is long distance (le sad :() so, a week before he comes to visit, I'm not allowed to cum... though he'll have me play with myself and such... build up to it... it's very sexy knowing that the next time I cum will be at his hands... mmmm

3 days, 15 hours, 41 minutes and 30 seconds!

not that I have a countdown on my desktop or anything >_>

ghanima{DM690}
11-19-2008, 12:58 AM
My sexual mood goes with my cycle, week before and week every I get a lil crazy, however since I have been owned and my Master is LD, we seek all the time and play once a week, I get to masterbate every week, he pushes my limits and in certain positions i cum very easily. I use to go months without thinking about sex and now every thursday I get super horny and fridays we get to play. It is almost like my hormones and my mind are in sync with the days of the week, i find it weird but ive gotten use to it, I now love fridays for more than just a pay day! LOL

shayna{L_D}
11-19-2008, 07:34 AM
knowing you personally, i have to say that this is probably so hard for you! Do you know how long this will last? Naughty Naughty *winks*

steelish
11-19-2008, 09:48 AM
knowing you personally, i have to say that this is probably so hard for you! Do you know how long this will last? Naughty Naughty *winks*

lol. Hey shayna!!! I'm thinking this is permanent, unless he decides otherwise.

*grins* Yes, you know me well and yes, this is difficult but well worth it to please him. (you saw how the box that stores the eroscillator looked - like it had been opened and closed many times!)

SauvagePouline
11-19-2008, 12:10 PM
ohh that sounds tormentful.. yet delicious.

personally, I haven't had much of this kind of control, but I would say that lack of opportunity makes me want it more, and once the opportunity returns (even if i don't use it) the need decreases a lot.

and like others said, i definitely go with my cycle. The week before is crazy...

shayna{L_D}
11-19-2008, 12:25 PM
(you saw how the box that stores the eroscillator looked - like it had been opened and closed many times!)

Yes i did see the box, i even commented! I was thinking that maybe you should get a wooden box and or a steel box for that beast! Im sorry to hear it may be forever..maybe he'll be nice since he knows how much you love to cum? *shrugs* lol lemme know how that goes!

to answer the question, which i should have done above is, i dont know really. Since i have yet to orgasm period, its hard to tell. Maybe ill let you know in a few days ;) Im thinking the letting her touch herself but denying orgasm would work for me.. *nods*

leah06
11-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Not that it's my business, but I'm very curious as to why you're asking this question. Your master has given you pretty clear instructions. Are you hoping that with additional input he might change them?

steelish
11-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Not that it's my business, but I'm very curious as to why you're asking this question. Your master has given you pretty clear instructions. Are you hoping that with additional input he might change them?

Not at all. I was just curious how it effected others and the whether or not the Doms that restrict their subs have something specific in mind. By "something specific in mind" I am referring to a desirable outcome rather than simply being "in control". For example: easier to achieve orgasms, a constantly "horny" submissive, a submissive who has his/her Dom/me in their mind continuously, etc.

Mastrovenice
11-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Restriction and the 'no touch' rule can be much harder on some than others. Like so many things BDSM, it can be tailored to the subs reactions. For a highly sexual slave, I prefer to have her in as much of a state of arousal as possible when restricting orgasms. This means plenty of masturbation to keep her on edge. I'd rather her be focusing on maintaining arousal than on 'ignoring' her sexuality. Plus it allows me to work on her begging technique. If she misbehaves of otherwise displeases, or needs correction or punishment, I can take masturbation away.

denuseri
11-19-2008, 03:12 PM
With me it did "go" somewhere, alltough I am not sure it's is everyones cup of tea. Or that most dominants intentions in regard to it are taken to such extremes (weather that be from desire or lack of knowledge).

We started with the regular no cumming without permission incorperating no touching etc unless told too, varied with differing periods of no sexual relaese then progressed to keeping me on the edge of orgasm allmost constantly.

Then He did "it".

After talking with me at length about it, He conditioned me eventually to cum involuntaraly and sustain or stop mid-orgasm on command.

Now not only am I arroused all the time as I was before during CR I both fear and crave "it", he can quite litterally have me cum until I plead for mercy he if wishes. (I never thought in a hundred years I would beg to stop having orgasms trust me lol)

I know he has a very real power over me like never before. It was in fact very scary at first to actually be made so truely vulnerable.

It completely changed my whole perspective on M/s relationships to find he could hold such dominion over my body and mind.

I wouldnt trade the feeling for the world.

icey
11-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Restriction and the 'no touch' rule can be much harder on some than others. Like so many things BDSM, it can be tailored to the subs reactions..
i think it's very difficult for most subs! (just a guess lol) but you get used to it, it takes a while for most of us i guess but you do, im not sure it's so much as tailored to the sub as a control thing in most cases tbh

i went from masturbating maybe 4 times a day to none only with permission and mostly that was denied, i wasnt allowed to touch myself at all other than to bathe! never mind cum (still arnt) ...i was only allowed to do it in front of IH and as to begin with we only saw each other maybe 4 times a week that was real hard!
and in case you're wondering steelf1sh... a few years down the line?? its still f***g horrible sometimes ;) lol

steelish
11-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Restriction and the 'no touch' rule can be much harder on some than others. Like so many things BDSM, it can be tailored to the subs reactions. For a highly sexual slave, I prefer to have her in as much of a state of arousal as possible when restricting orgasms. This means plenty of masturbation to keep her on edge. I'd rather her be focusing on maintaining arousal than on 'ignoring' her sexuality. Plus it allows me to work on her begging technique. If she misbehaves of otherwise displeases, or needs correction or punishment, I can take masturbation away.

Wow. *note to self: Keep Mastrovenice away from Forgemstr!*

(I think it would be even harder to follow the "no touch" rule AFTER having done T&D on myself continuously)

sinderella
11-19-2008, 10:10 PM
even if my Master didn't impose restrictions, i would restrict myself because i found that it made me all the more ready, eager and 'open-minded' when we were playing together...it's like refusing to eat chocolate because you know a big party is coming up, where they will be serving all kinds of exquisite chocolate treats, so you want to make sure you enjoy them, instead of being stuffed already with chocolates beforehand...

Mastrovenice
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
even if my Master didn't impose restrictions, i would restrict myself because i found that it made me all the more ready, eager and 'open-minded' when we were playing together...it's like refusing to eat chocolate because you know a big party is coming up, where they will be serving all kinds of exquisite chocolate treats, so you want to make sure you enjoy them, instead of being stuffed already with chocolates beforehand...

Or think of it another way. Instead of eating the chocolates before the party, what if you just had them on the counter, so you could see them, smell them, touch them, but NOT eat them yet... Perhaps you would be even more ready to stuff yourself when the time came, and the treat would be that much more rewarding after salivating over them all day....

voxelectronica
11-20-2008, 10:23 PM

beautiful.

uncollared-katie
11-21-2008, 06:19 PM
i had a Master once long while ago who put me under restriction - no cumming, no playing no touching... This was extremely frustrating and really in the end didnt enhance our time together... The main reason is on the nights we were not together the no cumming, no touching made sleep difficult to attain... and then I was exhausted by the time we were together... He decided sleep was more important and lifted the restriction :)

Oak
11-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Well! It's of course something about control. A way to show the sub... who's in control of her body and that it surely isn't her/him. 2nd it's of course nice to have a always very wet and ready sub.

steelish
11-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Or think of it another way. Instead of eating the chocolates before the party, what if you just had them on the counter, so you could see them, smell them, touch them, but NOT eat them yet... Perhaps you would be even more ready to stuff yourself when the time came, and the treat would be that much more rewarding after salivating over them all day....

How devious! The proverbial dangling carrot!

caligirl{Rob}
11-25-2008, 10:52 AM
How devious! The proverbial dangling carrot!

LMAO...you and veggies!!!!!! hmmmm yes I recall a dangling carrot :P

BelovedPet
11-25-2008, 08:57 PM

Is it hot in here or is it just me? <fanning self>

ITGirl
11-25-2008, 09:19 PM
My dom sends me a text "How wet?". Even before reading it, just seeing his name, and I am ready if he wants me. Maybe that's why I've been dehydrated since we connected. :)
He doesn't deprive me of sex (I'm married to someone else and, well, we have it figured out). He controls when we play. Far harder on me.

steelish
11-29-2008, 10:29 AM
My dom sends me a text "How wet?". Even before reading it, just seeing his name, and I am ready if he wants me. Maybe that's why I've been dehydrated since we connected. :)
He doesn't deprive me of sex (I'm married to someone else and, well, we have it figured out). He controls when we play. Far harder on me.

I know what you mean. I respond physically to simply seeing an incoming text from Forgemstr