PDA

View Full Version : New to BDSM

srix
11-19-2008, 01:46 PM
hi im new to here and to the world of BDSM. I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes to BDSM. I have been interested in BDSM for a long while now i've always enjoyed the idea of being or using others and the idea of submitting and controlling someone into slavery, but this is my first time expressing it and wondering if a someone would show me my limits or what i can do in this world. I can't wait to begin this new adventure!

Thank You

ps if you are interested in helping me in my path to BDSM email me at crazyguy12377@yahoo.com

jeanne
11-19-2008, 08:29 PM
hi im new to here and to the world of BDSM. I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes to BDSM. I have been interested in BDSM for a long while now i've always enjoyed the idea of being or using others and the idea of submitting and controlling someone into slavery, but this is my first time expressing it and wondering if a someone would show me my limits or what i can do in this world. I can't wait to begin this new adventure!

Thank You

ps if you are interested in helping me in my path to BDSM email me at crazyguy12377@yahoo.com

Read. Lots. Read the threads here, in all the sections. Read books, read other forums, PM those who say something that you don't understand, asking for clarification...figure out what individual things you are interested in. Is it control? Is it rope? Is it electrical play? Is it everything? :D You'll figure it out.