PDA

View Full Version : Nipple piercing?

Veralynne
11-20-2008, 11:54 PM
I have been considering getting my nipples pierced on and off now for years. I had one question though- for anyone that has them or knows about them- is it common for your nipple to remain hard after the piercing? I've never seen a picture of a nipple piercing where the nipples were not erect. Sorry if this is a foolish question. I personally love my nipples to be erect, so if piercings help that it would be a big plus.

Also- I'd love to hear any experiences from people that have them (mainly females), negative or positive! It would really help in making my decision :-P

Thanks!

TwstdKittie
11-21-2008, 12:20 AM
I absolutely love having my nipples pierced. When I got it done, it was a really intense pain, probably my most painful piercing to date. (I don't have all that many.) But I'm a slow healer, so I had to take very good care of them, and they still act up after a year or so, every now and then. But yeah, I love having them, they're awesome.

ITGirl
11-24-2008, 09:50 PM
A friend pierced my nipples about 15 years ago with a large safety pin. Well, actually, 1 and 1/2.... We got distracted, and didn't quite finish. I kept it for a few months, but it didn't heal well (imagine that) so I let it heal over. It was the coolest thing. I'm planning on getting them done (both for real this time) professionally in the next few months - weight loss motivation. Totally reccomend.

overxposedpet
12-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I have been considering getting my nipples pierced on and off now for years. I had one question though- for anyone that has them or knows about them- is it common for your nipple to remain hard after the piercing? I've never seen a picture of a nipple piercing where the nipples were not erect. Sorry if this is a foolish question. I personally love my nipples to be erect, so if piercings help that it would be a big plus.

I agree there with loving them erect. Mine where for a few months, but now it is more normal... for lack of a better term. They get erect easier now though, and are much more sensitive, thank goodness.

I wouldn't mind finding something to play with to MAKE them stay erect for awhile though. I know Sir would love that out in public :) I know I read a long time ago of something that photographers used in photo shoots but I cannot remember what it was.

Love the piercings! Just wish the perky perky would of stayed.

BelovedPet
12-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I, too, am interested in getting my nipples pierced but one member here told me that after he got his done, he lost some sensation! I for one love my nipples so much I would HATE to lose any sensation. Most everyone I've talked to loves their pierced nipples and would do it again, but most have also mentioned how long it takes to heal, many times in excess of a year. I'm still on the fence myself about getting them even though I think they are SUPER HOT.

Let us know what you decide.

b

naomi57 {ukMC}
12-07-2008, 02:54 PM
hi i have had both of my ears pierced both of my nipples pierced and my labia pierced all on the same day but sorry to say that the piercings in my ears fell out both of my rings fell out of my nipples and 2 out of 4 fell out of my labia when i had them done there was a slight pain but not to much that i couldnt bear it and have been nagging my Master to have them done again of the rings that have fallen out even though my body rejected the rings in the first place i would still have them done again

naomi57 {ukMC}
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
also all of my piercings that i had done they healed less than 2 months and both of my nipples and labia when pierced were sensitive and still are it all depends of the person

Veralynne
12-08-2008, 09:18 AM
BelovedPet-

It will be up to my Master to decide. I have read and am dismayed by the long healing times as well- although since I am away from my Master for awhile that might mean that now is the perfect time for me to get them done. I hate the pain of getting them done and the long healing time... but love love love the look of them and the concept of being able to play around with them! Such a dilemma, eh?

Anyway- I will try and keep you updated on what happens. Maybe if I ever get them done there will be photos posted.

Also- what do you guys like better- captive bead rings or barbells?

fetishdj
12-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Increased sensitivity would be due to the piercing itself pushing tissue from the nipple out, causing a slight swelling and therefore causing nerves to be stretched slightly more than normal and therefore more likely to trigger a sensation due to 'leaky' cell membranes in the pain and touch receptors (the latter of which are stretch receptors that detect the amount of distortion on the membrane to trigger an impulse).

Decreased sensitivity is probably due to the piercing damaging nerve receptor clusters in the nipple.

Either can happen when a piercing is done and it is almost impossible to predict which or ensure one happens more often than the other as how and where your nerves grow is different for everyone.

This is based on a few minutes thinking about the situation and applying my physiology knowledge...

nippnuzzler
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
i would just like to add...as an end user of such adornments....theyre GREAT!!! brings a whole new meaning to Lord of the Rings!!!

BryansGrrrl
12-19-2008, 01:57 PM
I too, think I'd like to do this eventually. Mia'Cova has expressed how much he appreciates piercings. I've had healing issues with another piercing though, so I will be extra careful when preparing for it.

They do look really hawt. ;)

DarkCandy
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
i had my nipples pierced for about 5 years but when i had surgery 2 years ago i had to remove them. my nipples closed before i could put the rings back in. i was told to wait b/f piercing them again but i want to have them pierced again but i dont know if i have waited long enough. i never had problems with the original piercings. In fact i bought a very cool (and expensive) custom gold bow and arrow to put in my nipples. i'd love to be able to wear them again.

KitsToy
01-15-2009, 01:24 PM
To answer your question, I'll use my (not so) expert experience with nipple piercings.

I've never had my nipples pierced, personally, but years ago in highschool, and again just recently, I've dated girls with pierced nipples. As it goes, I've noticed with both that they can get arroused for seemingly no reason. I'm not entirely sure, but it seemed simple things, like taking off her bra and exposing them to the air, or even just talking about what I'd do to them would instantly make them hard. I know for certain that they loved having their nipples played with more than any other girl I've been with- especially the last. Her right ring was ripped out :eek:, luckily is didn't cause any scaring or damage, but I could tell she definitely enjoyed having her pierced nipple played with more.. though that may actually be result of possible nerve damage, I'm keen to believe otherwise.

At any rate, I definitely suggest getting them pierced! They're incredible fun, both to play with and to be played with. I've considered getting mine pierced for a while and have resolved to reward myself as such when I finally get a six pack of abs.. ahem.. wish me luck xD

Edit: Sorry, I missed your second post somehow.. I definitely love to play with barbells more- I think they're more fun to bite and lick, though I suppose it would really come down to personall preferences. Either way, they both look great!

pebbles679
01-21-2009, 02:21 PM
When my friend did hers she said her doctor told her erectile tissue takes longer to heal, and that's why some seem to take so long. She also said that at first she wanted to walk around holding them all the time, to protect them from any accidental bumps or brushes. :) It's been a couple years now and she says they are still much more sensitive than before she had them done, but not so bad that any movement tiggers them. I was thinking of doing it since mine are not that sensitive, but I'm afraid I would get the raw end of the deal and end up with NO sensitivity.

buDdha
01-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi, I've had my nipples pierced for coming up on 9 years now, and I haven't had any problems with them. Sure, they took a while to heal, but less long than my tongue or my nose. I've pierced a number of things (lots of ear-parts, nose, tongue, bellybutton) and the nipples were NOT the most painful (the 2 nose rings were -- never do 2 at the same time right next to each other).

One thing I do recommend is to switch to bar-bells after yours have completely healed up. The hoops facilitate healing b/c you can rotate them, and you need to be sure to move the bar-bells around if you get them, but the hoops can snag on things. One time, the titanium hoop stripped open before my flesh tore out, which is a good thing and tells you how strong flesh is -- but it wasn't an intentional snag and was a bit difficult to explain at work why my blouse was suddenly bloody (blushes)!

As far as remaining erect, my nipples don't behave any differently now than they used to, and I don't recall any loss of sensation. Just plenty of gain :) Good luck with your decision, and feel free to write if I can be of more help.

tastychococakes
01-24-2009, 05:55 PM
I just got mine pierced yesterday. While they are still very tender and sore, I've noticed that they do stay somewhat erect. I had mine done because of nipple inversion. I can't wait until they're not painful to touch anymore, then I can really have some fun with them!

Persaius
01-24-2009, 10:00 PM
A little warning about nipple piercings. Chose your jewelery wisely. It is a common place for migration if you have the wrong shape ring, and it also depends on breast shape and size. I say this from experience, mine migrated within 6 months of getting it and had to come out. I had a ring in when I should have went with a bar bell. Even a D-ring would probably have migrated. It was the pressure of the bra against the ring continually that moved it through the soft tissue while healing. My husband's lasted way longer than mine. Yes it did increase sensitivity, almost painfully sometimes.

Hope that helps a bit.

munajadida
01-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I've had mine pierced for about a year and a half now. Best piercings EVER. I always loved having my nipples bitten really hard and now all it takes is a gentle tug on the barbel and I am just over the moon! It didn't take them long to heal (though I do still get the crusties I have to clean off in the shower). I don't notice them being erect any more than usual, but they are always visible because of the jewelry. I actually enjoy having them visible and watching people's eyes alight on them ever-so-briefly and that brow raise when they notice that they're pierced...*pant, pant*

Oh yes, I was talking about the piercings. I love them and I hope to be able to keep them permanently, but the hubby and I are trying for another baby and they may not be compatible with breastfeeding (though I am getting small, flat barbels put in). Breastfeeding's more important than the piercings. So we'll see how it goes, I guess. But I would recommend nipple piercings to anybody. My sensitivity has increased and let's face it - they're just beautiful!

collar.schemes
12-20-2009, 09:16 PM
I would love to get my nipples pierced, but I heard it could cause permanent damage and cause a woman to be unable to breastfeed later in life, has anyone else heard anything about this? I just want to be absolutely sure that I can feed a potential future child before I get them pierced.

WifeMomSlave
12-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I have heard many story's of women breast feeding with nipple rings. As long as they have compleatly healed, it is fine.You would have to make sure you keep them extra clean.

Some women take them out to nurse, and some leave them in. Personally I would remove them to nurse, I would fear them coming off and the baby chocking on them. To take them out each time you nurse would be a lot of hassle as new babies nurse for about a half an hour each side and nurse every other hour for the first few months, at least mine did.

I do not have my nipples pierced, but would like too. The above information is base on things I have heard and read.

switch bitch
12-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Master maade me have my nips done a couple of years ago, but they did it with an ear gun the wrong way ( north south ) he made me go back andf have it done again (east west ) made me soooo horny we did it in the changing rooms of a local store, healed in about a week. Had my tounge and clit done on the same day about a year ago. Dont have any left in for one reason or an other. For me after the needle is gone the fun is gone. the tounge : i was eating K.F.C. that night and theclit about half an hour.. Think it all depends on YOUR body