PDA

View Full Version : Slave State

collared_kitten75
11-21-2008, 05:56 AM
I glance from my left to right. Sitting on either side of me are others who have found themselves in the same predicament. I know because we are chained together by our ankles. We are dressed the same, old-fashioned black and white stripes, orange flip flops. I know because we are in the same court, presided by the same judge. I know because until a a few weeks ago, I was a law student.

In recent years, really it's been happening for a long time, our prison system has grown overcrowded, overworked. Legislation was passed, also just a few weeks ago to remedy that though. Slavery, reserved for non-violent offenders, was reintrdouced to the United States, and somehow, I was amongst the first batch of these new slaves.

I say somehow, actually I know perfectly well how this has come to pass, and I really ahve no one to blame but myself. I was out celebrating another successful round of exams. Drink a beer. Life was good. Drink a beer. I was on my way to garduation. Drink a beer. And joining my father's firm. Drink two more. Try to drive home. No, I didn't kill an elderly couple, or a mother and her children. I didn't run my BMW through the window of a store. I just ran a red light, and failed by breathalizer. Now, here I am, about to receive one of the first slavery sentences handed out since the new laws were enacted.

I glance behind be. The courtroom is full. It's closed to the families of teh convicted, but full of people looking to buy, well, slaves. Some of them are representatives of comapnies, Nike, Ford, you name it, looking for cheap labor. Others are private individuals looking for maids or something more sinister.

What the hell is going to happen to me?

Rowdy
11-21-2008, 03:12 PM
hope you don’t mind if I play

‘a lawyer you say?’ she looks pretty cute and must be smart too. the bailiff says she has a 1 year sentence I tell him I’ll take her and he locks her feet and hands together. I tell him he better lock her hands behind her just to be safe and hands me the key to her locks.

he gives me a hand and we carry her out to my truck and toss her in the back. man what a thud she made when she hit the truck. I tell the bailiff I hope she didn’t hurt herself.
‘what’s it matter she’s your property for the next year, just try not to cripple her. court says she has to be released in good shape. but if you have any trouble let me know and I’ll say she was like that when she left here’
I shake his hand and get into my truck. it’s a 4 hour drive to my ranch she better make herself comfortable back there. I’d let her ride up front with me but I don’t trust her.

we finally arrive at the ranch and I pull the truck up front. I go to the back and grab her then toss her over my shoulder like a bag of feed. I drop her on the floor in the house and reach for the key to her locks. ‘what’s your name, do you need something to eat or drink, do you need to go to the bathroom?’
‘fuck you’ she spits at me. I reach around and unlock her hands and bring them in front of her. I lock her hands to her feet in front of her. laying there with her hands and feet locked together she looks like a calf at the rodeo.

I tell her I’ll be back in a couple of hours. ‘you better not pee on my floor or I’ll make you lick it up’ and I head out to the barn to make sure all my tools are ready for use.

lucky#13
11-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Hello i am lucky.. i too am a new slave... i unfortunately was found guilty of breaking and entering when me and a couple of my friends thought it would be fun to break into a recently closed bar and steal some of the leftover beer... ironically given my name... my luck ran out when a cop had driven by and watched us enter.. i was sentenced to a yr and a half as a slave... procurred by my now Master Lord Perrin.. i have been with him for a week or two ... i dunno anymore i have lost track of time since i was purchased... At first i too was very harsh and angry... doing anything possible to piss him off.. i soon realized this only worsened my predicament... and was threatened if i continued my behavior my sentence would be extended.. not mention the harsh punishments of being tied and left in a closent for a day.. my ass beaten soo hard i could not sit down for 2 days...etc... my attitude began to change and i actually started to warm up to my Master... i realized he did care for me and made sure i was properly fed, clean, and happy as much as i could be within my state... plus i had seen the conditions of other slaves that made my condition look like paradise.. i became very grateful for Master.. he led me in to Rowdy's house collared and holding my leash.. and naked of course since i was no longer permitted to wear clothes except for a pair of black pumps... the idea was for me to persuade kitten to show the bright side of our predicament and convince her having a good attitude and servitude was the only bearable and eventually perhaps in my case loving relationship with your Master :)

collared_kitten75
11-21-2008, 11:42 PM
'Oh my god, I've been sld to some kind of cowpoke,' is all I can think as my new owner, complete with boots and hat approaches me, 'this is going to be so bad.'

A bailiff is with him, my owner, master, whatever you want to call him. He sure hasn't told me his name yet, but that doesn't keep him from having the bailiff manhandle me. 'How humiliating,' I think as I am tossed into teh back of his truck.

The ride is miserable. For one thing it's hot. For another, pickup truck beds are just not that comfortable. For another still, he didn't even have the decency to unshackle me, and with the way he is driving, I have absolutely no chance of being able to maneuver into a more comfortable position. I am thankful when the truck finally slows to a stop. 'Maybe now he's going to show me a little bit of human decency at least,' I think, but I am mistaken.

He drags me by my shackled ankles out of his truck and throws me over his shoulder like some sort of feedsack. 'Can my day get any worse?' He carries me into his ranch house directly and starts asking me questions, but I am too furious to respond in a decent fashion. I've always had a temper. All I manage is to shout, "Fuck you!"

In retrospect, that was probably not the smartest thing to say. He handles me like an errant calf, unlocking my wrists, only to relock them in front of me and tether them to the chain between my ankles by another too short length of chain. 'I've been hogtied,' I think as he leaves the house with a warning about pissing on his floor.

At least his absence gives me a chance to reposition myself. I roll up to a sitting position and draw my legs up close,letting my hands rest in my lap.

When he finally returns, carrying a case of some sort, I look up at him and offer a half smile. "Okay," I say, "I think I can cooperate now. I do need to pee, and a drink would be great too."

lucky#13
11-22-2008, 06:14 PM
i come in to see kitten chained hands and ankles together and rowdy bringing a drink to her lips with a black box next to her... Master has a similar one a little larger to hold his own "toys" thats what Master calls them... i assumed that box contained Rowdy's own toys that he planned to use on her... When he first showed me his toys i screamed and balled as he whipped my ass till my screams stopped and i lay there hanging from the chains he had placed me in.. after recovering a bit he took me off my chains and held me like a baby.. gently carressing my hair and rubbing his hand against my cheek.. i was too weak to fight back so i gave in to his caress and care for the first time.. i understood then that the pain he inflicted on me was a way to break my harsh attitude and open me for the love he wanted to give me... i shuddered though seeing the box again.. while it was the first time he presented his love to me.. it was also the first time i had felt soo much pain... but then smiled and remembered his reward to me for allowing him to hold me for the first time.. i came SOOO much that night... i knew what was in store for kitten and hoped for her sake i could convince her to soften her attitude before Rowdy inflicted his first toy on her... saving her from some added pain... Master takes my leash off and motions me to sit next to kitten as he got a chain instead to connect to my collar and cuffed my hands behind my back.. i had been recently allowed some freedom from my bonds for good behavior.. but i assume Master and Rowdy thought it tooo risky to have 2 slaves together and not chained.... Master nodded his head to me while he and Rowdy left the room... kitten looked at me with her eyes wide open and asks "why the hell are you naked and why did you not try to run for it when he unhooked the leash?" i looked back into her frightened eyes and explained how Master and Rowdy will inflict pain on her and how it is to break her so she will accept his love and also to heighten her arousal for her reward... i smile slighly.. she looks at me like i was crazy.. i must admitt a few weeks ago i would prolly have thought the samething but i had learn to accept my condition and she will tooo... i turn my head to see Master and Rowdy returning to the room... i could hear them whisper something about teaching me and kitten how to play with each other and discussing consequences if we refuse...

Rowdy
11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
’fuck you’ is the first thing she said to me. she didn’t cry or ask me to be gentle. sounds like I got the right slave.
when I return she is smiling and asking for water? I tell her before I let her go that I’ll let her escape if she wants but the nearest road is 45 miles away. it’s 9 at night and pitch black out there. that seems to get her attention.
I told her I want her to strip out of her prison garb when I release r her. she does as she is told and I show her where the bathroom and kitchen are.

‘you can fix your own dinner when you’re done in the bathroom’. that seems to settle her down. she fixes dinner for both of us and tells me a little about herself. ‘a lawyer huh’ I keep thinking why couldn’t I pick anyone else but a lawyer.
I’m sure for the next year she’s gonna keep spouting off about her rights and what I can and can’t do. hopefully she’ll learn soon that I am the only law out here.
well maybe she’s starting to learn as she gets up to clear the table and do the dishes.

‘son ofa bitch!’ the slut hit me in the face with a pot and is making a run for the door!
my jaw stings, my nose is bleeding and she is out the door. I go to the sink to clean up. I told her I wouldn’t chase her and I won’t.
she comes running back in the house about 2 minutes later slamming the door behind her, man she is scared stiff.

when I told her about the dangers of running away I forgot to tell her about the dogs. they’re not real friendly. I think the only reason they don’t attack me is because I feed em.
yeah we have coyotes out here and occasionally a mountain lion. the dogs aren’t afraid of anything so they do a good job of keeping them away.

well hell, I’m tired, I been on the road all day and then had to spend 4 hours at the court doing paperwork to get her turned over to me.
but she’s made it clear we need to start her training now! I grab her by the wrist with one hand and grab my ‘toolbox’ in the other. I drag her into the ‘training room’.
they’re four eye-bolts attached to the floor and a lot of whips, chains and straps in the room. that got her attention.
‘kneel in front of me!’ I command her. I reach in my toolbox and pull out a gag that covers her mouth completely. kinda hard to breath out of your mouth with that gag in place. you need to breath through your nose. I grab a soft cloth and stand behind her mounting her back. just the way you’d mount a dog when you’re trying to train them.

with my left hand I reach around and push the gag tight into her mouth. there’s no way she can breath through her mouth. with my right hand I put the soft cloth over her nose.
there’s no way at all that she can breath now. it takes about 5 seconds for her to realize she can’t breath and she can’t get loose. the panic sets in and she starts to thrash around. I hold her tight between my legs while I hold the gag and cloth tight on her face. after about 30 seconds I remove the cloth. she is shaking in fear as she tries hard to get in her breath. then I reach around and put the cloth over her nose again. damn! she is kicking and bucking like a wild horse trying to get loose but she can’t. she runs out of air before she can fight too hard.
I remove the cloth again and she sucks in all the air she can.
I do this a few more times until she finally quits fighting it. she just kneels there real still while I suffocate her.

‘good’ she’s finally learning to surrender. without even being told she lays down on the floor face down. I remove the gag and put cuffs on her hands and feet. then I stretch her out tying her spread eagle to the four bolts in the floor.
I start to leave but then my nose stings hard again. I think the bitch broke my nose! I can’t leave her quite yet so I grab a strap and slap her hard across her back and butt.
she’s too beat to even flinch. ‘hell’ I think ‘this is a wasted effort, she’s not even able to react to a beating.

I close the door behind me and go get some whiskey to ease the pain in my nose.