PDA

View Full Version : Feminization

Maria Maid
07-31-2004, 06:39 AM
Hello !

I am quite very new on this forum. I would like to get from you recommendations or experiences.
Since a long time, I am fond of being cross dressed, feminized. I like to play the role of a maid slt. I have a wife with who I could have some experiences, but she doesn't want to go further or as far and fast as I wish.

My favorite afternoon, was when I had to clean the appartment dressed with latex, pvc mini dress and high heels closed with a key. I had make up on.

It was very hot under the latex and after 3 hours she hogtied me, insert me an inflatable plug and gagged me. she let me like this about 1 hour, teasing me sometime. I was wet ... and I felt warm, then cold, then warm, ... It was terrible !

I would like to do it more often, every week end. But she doesn't want. How can I get her come to my wishes ?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Maria Maid

pussy_cat
08-22-2004, 01:23 PM
My Master once told me to dress in a little dress with no panties because were going for a walk around the city. On the way out, he placed a dildo in my pussy. Even though i wasn't exhibiting myself, i felt really exposed.