PDA

View Full Version : I could use some advice

James2024
11-21-2008, 02:58 PM
OK so i finally got off my ass and started looking for a real relationship any way that's wonderful but i am running into a snag. See i have been communicating with a wonderful Domme through a personals site and things have been going well although we don't really know each other that well and its very early in the relationship. Anyway this morning i get a new message form her it says.

I hope you are being a good lil boy as I would hate to punish a willing subject that has been bad. your bottom would look fierce

As some one that is new to all this i honestly don't have a dam clue how to respond to this and would appreciate any advice any one would have both other subs and Dominants

Clevernick
11-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Sounds like flirting to me!

Flaming_Redhead
11-21-2008, 03:18 PM
She's flirting with you. Flirt back!

denuseri
11-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Giggles, Flirt 101: Try this perhaps:

"Blushes, well Maam, I do try to be, ..um.. a ..good little boy."

And PS: Good luck

blythe spirit
11-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah, what denu said, but I'd add, "but with your help, I know I could be better." *giggles*

Have fun - flirting is such great fun!

Ladymad
11-23-2008, 04:12 AM
denuseri, blythe - I can only dream of being as adept as you at flirting!

James, bet you needed a cold shower after that. ;)

Ladymad
11-23-2008, 04:23 AM
I know this is completely off-topic and really unnecessary, but above in the edit section it should say disoriented, not disorented.

I was just really getting to me, sorry.
*Hangs head in shame*

Pearlgem
11-23-2008, 06:05 AM
I know this is completely off-topic and really unnecessary, but above in the edit section it should say disoriented, not disorented.

I was just really getting to me, sorry.
*Hangs head in shame*

LOL. Make sure you highlight your love of anal in any personals, Lm!

blythe spirit
11-23-2008, 10:31 AM
denuseri, blythe - I can only dream of being as adept as you at flirting!

Oh, but I bet you are and will only get better. :)