PDA

View Full Version : Cock worship

rebelgirl
11-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi there,
i'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about Cock Worship.
my Master wants me to learn about it.
And while i can figure out whats it's about:), i just can't find any dedicated information on it online.
Are there any specifics i should know.
BTW: i really can't wait to worship His Cock.

BelovedPet
11-22-2008, 08:39 PM
For me, cock worship is not about a specific act or ritual but revolves around my sincere desire to pleasure Sir and show my love and devotion to him through his cock and orgasm. When I worship Sir's cock, it's almost as if Sir doesn't exist or if he does it's secondary to the cock that I am licking, sucking, and rubbing on my face. I, too, cease to exist outside of a desire to have Sir's come in whatever manner I can get it. This always beings with my mouth and to be honest if Sir ends up fucking me I do not feel like I've properly worshiped his cock, but that's just my personal feeling.

Because it sounds like you are unsure what your Sir wants from you, when you are permitted to ask questions, I would ask him what cock worship means to him. Or maybe express what you think of doing to him when worshiping and ask him if that is acceptable to him.

I'd love to hear how it turns out for you.

Beloved

guest010609
11-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi there,
i'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about Cock Worship.
my Master wants me to learn about it.
And while i can figure out whats it's about:), i just can't find any dedicated information on it online.
Are there any specifics i should know.
BTW: i really can't wait to worship His Cock.

Well, I don't know if there is a widely accepted "way to worship cock". I do know that this is what it means to me- I am constantly working on my skills for cock sucking... learning new techniques, dreaming up new ways of providing pleasure and I practice them very frequently. I also am constantly practicing and pushing myself to be able to be face and throat fucked as deeply, quickly and violently as he might wish. Additionally, I practice and try to come up with new ways to pleasure my Master's balls, prostrate and scrotum. I am always trying out new positions in which to do these things. Additionally, there are the little things which I know please my Master... looking up at him with his cock in my mouth and meeting his eyes frequently, keeping my eyes open and gazing at him with wonder and fascination while doing these activities. Making noises that he enjoys- moans, groans, slurping sounds, and not holding back the gagging sounds when I happen to choke a bit. Lastly, I also clean his cock & balls orally after he fucks any other women and in not sexual situations, I will sometimes just use my tongue, mouth and teeth to (carefully!) groom his pubic hair... like, well... a lioness might. I do that just to be loving and show him my adoration... not generally as a sex act, since it is pleasing but not terribly arousing if that makes sense. Hope this helps. Honestly, it isn't worship if it isn't heartfelt and done with true desire and worship- so it's important to come up with activities that makes you feel those feelings. No one but you knows exactly what those acts will be! Good luck and enjoy your worship!

sinderella
11-22-2008, 11:29 PM
to 'worship' His cock, you have to already worship Him - when You do, You will adore all of Him and want to please Him in every way imaginable - i don't think you can pick up tips from a website - if you do adore Him, you will have no trouble adoring His dick and everything that comes out of it.

fairyjester
11-23-2008, 10:40 AM
okay just adding my two cents. I dont look at it as being any certain act or acts. more of a mind set and feeling.

leah06
11-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Hmm, have you noticed that the responses on this thread are all from women? I'd like to hear from some of the men what they think about this. This is also the first thread that I've had trouble posting to because it makes me feel shy. So, not to go into too much detail, I always felt that worship, for me, happens more at the beginning. As things move further along I frequently find myself less in control of my actions and my partner's experience, as it were, and it starts to feel less like worship, which is a pretty active and intentional experience, and more like - well, more like the privilege of being used.

But at first, when one is preparing for, or inviting, or perhaps pleading for that later experience, then all your feelings - the anticipation, that feeling of wonder and delight, the privilege that one is about to enjoy - can be expressed in a sort of gentle and, not tentative, but maybe a kind of measured approach. Not to blaspheme in any way, but as with other forms of worship, one is communicating, through actions, a kind of emotion, and expressing a kind of connection.

If your partner likes to hear words, it's always nice to mention how you're feeling also. I would offer examples, but find that I can't quite do it - but they needn't be long phrases. If you're not too wordy, thank you is probably always appropriate.

rebelgirl
11-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Thank you to everybody who replied to my posting.
It really has been very helpful.
Some background about me and my Master. He lives in a different country - so i don't get to see Him very often.
And He set me the task of finding out more about Cock Worship. While i was able to imagine what it entailed the way He asked me about it implied that i could be missing out on something fundamental in relation to it. But i now think that it is really an expression of my feelings for Him and especially for His Cock. And i can't wait to Worship it!!

So, thanks again.

But if anybody else has any tips or tricks then please feel free to share.......:icon176:

sirbootnocka
11-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Thank you to everybody who replied to my posting.
It really has been very helpful.
Some background about me and my Master. He lives in a different country - so i don't get to see Him very often.
And He set me the task of finding out more about Cock Worship. While i was able to imagine what it entailed the way He asked me about it implied that i could be missing out on something fundamental in relation to it. But i now think that it is really an expression of my feelings for Him and especially for His Cock. And i can't wait to Worship it!!

So, thanks again.

But if anybody else has any tips or tricks then please feel free to share.......:icon176:
Just this; the male member, the cock, is uniquely disigned to give pleasure to, and receive pleasure from, those who want that pleasure. Nothing feels like a cock! Not even fake cocks! I've had women who had and frequently used dildos larger and with more girth than my meager 71/2 incher, that they preffered the feeling of my cock to thier dildo. Now as to worship, if you worship him, you should have no problems worshiping his cock. Just let ALL of what you feel for him, guide you as you fellate yis cock. Any more questions?

TheseDays
11-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I agree with all of the other posters so far. But I just wanted to toss in this quote from a friend of mine when I showed her the question.

"....you get into pleasing so much, that you entirely forget about your own pleasure. In fact, you begin to gain pleasure just out of giving it"

I think that cock "worship" just comes down to (as others have said) admiring who it's attached to!

denuseri
11-23-2008, 01:37 PM
<<Fequently partakes in communion at the alter of my Owners hot throbing cock.

Likes my lips, and smiles, yeah I guess I am a cock whore-shiper. Winks.

jezabel
11-23-2008, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. Tomcat;763890]
"....you get into pleasing so much, that you entirely forget about your own pleasure. In fact, you begin to gain pleasure just out of giving it"

QUOTE]

i have to agree with this....when im sucking my Master's cock, i lose grip of reality, nothing else matters just His enjoyment and the cock in my mouth.

yes, like den im a cock-sucking whore lol

blythe spirit
11-23-2008, 04:10 PM
<<Fequently partakes in communion at the alter of my Owners hot throbing cock.

Likes my lips, and smiles, yeah I guess I am a cock whore-shiper. Winks.

What's not to like? lol

Nothing feels like a cock

Well there, I think you're wrong sirbootnocka. As a matter of fact calling the penis a "cock" got it's name because it feels exactly like the neck of a rooster, or so I've read.

DaddysBadPrincess
12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=denuseri;763976][B][I][COLOR="Pink"]<<Fequently partakes in communion at the alter of my Owners hot throbing cock.

The adoration i have for Daddy i convey through the skill and love i put into every encounter my body has with His cock. my mouth waters at very the sight of Him, and i become incredibly excited when Daddy takes me by the hair, forcing Himself to the back of my willing throat and i gaze lovingly up at him through my lashes; Feeling me choke he then holds me there while saliva runs down my chin, dripping on to his scrotum. The look in His eyes is heaven to me as i worship my Daddy with my every breath, and sucking His cock to His total satisfaction is my great honour and delight. His returned devotion, my greatest reward.

HisKitty
12-02-2008, 12:22 AM
I am apparently known as the only of all my friends who likes sucking cock xDDD My girlfriends are like, "Who likes it?!" and I'm like, "Meeee!" and now I'm known as the the one who likes cock >_>

BelovedPet
12-02-2008, 06:19 PM
I am apparently known as the only of all my friends who likes sucking cock xDDD My girlfriends are like, "Who likes it?!" and I'm like, "Meeee!" and now I'm known as the the one who likes cock >_>

In my circle of friends, I'm known as the one who likes anal. Welcome to the 'that girl' club. :wave:

BrightFyrefly
12-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Good to know that I'm not the only one who is part of the "that girl" club. Not only do I like cock-worship and anal, but I'm a gamer girl too. Apparently this is a rare thing, although I think not in this group. *hugs for all the club members*

SilverWulf
12-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Cock worship - how good girls get new shoes

satisfied
12-02-2008, 07:55 PM

*perks* is that all i have to do to get you to take me shoe shopping?

SilverWulf
12-02-2008, 07:56 PM
*perks* is that all i have to do to get you to take me shoe shopping?

Notice I said 'good girls'

satisfied
12-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Notice I said 'good girls'

:eek: does that mean i don't get new shoes???

DaddysBadPrincess
12-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Thank You for the idea...DaddyJim once mentioned something about a pair of stilettos! :rolleyes:

lozzy
12-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Dayumn I wish I'd thought of this one before - bargaining sexual acts for material gifts... hmmm

Stace
12-08-2008, 04:51 AM

ha ha ha i love it. I must pass this on to my owner lol :)

rebelgirl
12-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks to all for their replies to my posting on Cock Worship.
Unfortunately my Master and i have parted ways........so I'm looking for a new Cock to Worship!!!:p
Hope I find one soon - to put all the good advice I received into practice!!!!

Ozme52
12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
But... but... but... Ireland is sooooo far away!!

Good thing the local cock worshippers are so.... abundant!! ;)

voxelectronica
12-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks to all for their replies to my posting on Cock Worship.
Unfortunately my Master and i have parted ways........so I'm looking for a new Cock to Worship!!!:p
Hope I find one soon - to put all the good advice I received into practice!!!!

First of all I am sorry for the parting of ways. It sounds as if you are fine with it and I certainly hope you are and I'm sure you will have no problems finding a cock to worship. Oz has even donated his own!

I would like to point out a small irony in all of this. You and I sit on relatively different sides of the fence when it comes to things like feminism. I'm not saying that it's bad thing at all and as I've said. You're preferences and paths are all yours and should be respected in any community.

I do however find it ironic that you have posted a thread about cock worship and I'm talking to a boy about how he doesn't really need his, in fact how it should be bound.

Ozme52
12-18-2008, 05:06 PM
First of all I am sorry for the parting of ways. It sounds as if you are fine with it and I certainly hope you are and I'm sure you will have no problems finding a cock to worship. Oz has even donated his own!

I would like to point out a small irony in all of this. You and I sit on relatively different sides of the fence when it comes to things like feminism. I'm not saying that it's bad thing at all and as I've said. You're preferences and paths are all yours and should be respected in any community.

I do however find it ironic that you have posted a thread about cock worship and I'm talking to a boy about how he doesn't really need his, in fact how it should be bound.

There is indeed value to be found at both ends of the spectrum vox. ;)

btw, I did NOT donate... I offered.

A HUGE difference. :wave:

voxelectronica
12-19-2008, 12:58 AM
btw, I did NOT donate... I offered.

yes, there is and i do apologize :pray:

angelic.zest
12-19-2008, 11:53 AM
cock worshiping is a need and want for me. Something that i crave to do for him and myself. Ive always loved sucking cock, always loved oral and cock worshipping is something that i find we both can enjoy lol. Theres a connection between me and the persons whos cock i am sucking/worshipping, althrough i may not be sucking or even licking his cock but pleasing him via cock. The smell, feel, taste of his cock, the cum that oozes from his cock when he gets excited and blows somewhere on me. YUMM...
Cocks are fun, licking and sucking a cock, wholesome fun!!!

Ozme52
12-19-2008, 02:30 PM
yes, there is and i do apologize :pray:

hmmm, the :pray: looks good on you vox. :rolleyes: :blurp_ani

Ozme52
12-19-2008, 02:32 PM
cock worshiping is a need and want for me. Something that i crave to do for him and myself. Ive always loved sucking cock, always loved oral and cock worshipping is something that i find we both can enjoy lol. Theres a connection between me and the persons whos cock i am sucking/worshipping, althrough i may not be sucking or even licking his cock but pleasing him via cock. The smell, feel, taste of his cock, the cum that oozes from his cock when he gets excited and blows somewhere on me. YUMM...
Cocks are fun, licking and sucking a cock, wholesome fun!!!

:wave: