PDA

View Full Version : Punishment or reward?

BelovedPet
11-22-2008, 09:16 PM
My Sir gave me a series of tasks, all related, that we both enjoy very much.

First, I had to buy black and white marbles or as close as I could find (you can use checkers or whatever else you have handy). I found them at Walmart for cheap.

Second, to start I had to write ten punishments and ten rewards on 3X5 cards. I have since had to type them up and print them on differently colored paper - red for punishment and blue for reward.

Thirdly, Sir made a leather bag to hold the marbles and if I displease Sir he will take out a white marble and if I please him he will take out a black. When he chooses (sometimes he will allow me if I ask) I draw a marble from the bag. Black means I must blindly pick a punishment card and a white marble means I get to blindly pick a reward card.

The cards are particularly effective because I am the best person to know what will truly be a punishment for me and what things I find most rewarding. Several cards I wrote surprised Sir, and have increased our communication, understanding, and intimacy. Regardless of what you're into, there are a few universal cards that can add some fun and chance into your game:

Draw two more cards
Remove one punishment card
Remove two reward cards
Draw another marble

My favorite reward card is the one where Sir must write two new rewards and two new punishments for the deck.

Enjoy!

lucy
11-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks a lot. Sounds nice.
One question remains: Do you get to have an ace up your sleeve? :D

subbob1269@yahoo.com
12-22-2008, 07:13 PM
lets play a few rounds lets see how it plays out

pemberton926
12-28-2008, 08:44 AM
I have weekly tasks to complete and if I do not I have a trip over my doms lap . (which is about 4 times in 2weeks) I am doing well with this way of doing things

Stylingent
01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks I have a new collar that I will take some ideas from what you are doing.
I had her sign up yesterday....she must get more involved here.

slave4torture
01-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Hello thats a great, will you tell me what punishment you write on the cards.............

Saheli
01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
I really like that idea. Thanks a lot for the post! I would never have thought of that by myself.

I do have a question though...why is it that your favorite reward is adding more cards? Just curious.

spoon
02-02-2010, 09:25 AM
more cards= more variety and creativity? which increases communication and adds more of what each person likes into the deck

spoon
02-02-2010, 10:56 AM
also, it adds another element of suspense and suprise if you don't know what the other person wrote on the cards and with more cards the game gets less predictable. if you've got only 10 cards and 5 involve spanking then person drawing can be pretty sure they're going to experience some spanking, which can get boring but if the person drawing knows that since the last time he/she has drawn 5 more cards have been made and placed within the pile that she/he hasn't seen then its more of a mystery and that much more exciting

MstrShimoda
02-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I will definetly task My princess to first teach herself some proper calligraphy...that would please My eye greatly..~S~..

hitamkelam
02-26-2010, 02:24 AM
this is great.. i think both sides will be satisfied and it's acceptable.