PDA

View Full Version : AlphaDom has just been offered submission by a switch,

JohnVanDom
11-23-2008, 01:20 AM
...why do submissives switch?

I am brutal, merciless... and the pain is so unbearable AS MY PARTNER CUMS>

No joke, at least I am not.

Explain, a boss woman, who can be a b*tch, who is willing to meet me naked on her KNEES?

I am not a switch.

Why... switch? Serious question.... why do so many strong intelligent focussed men and women need to beat on people at work and scream as they are used at home or for some prostitute Domme or whatever.

What is switching?

Ninva
11-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Although I am not permitted to talk to men, I think I may shed some light on this without angering my owner. I am to make the world and other people in it bend to my owner's wishes, needs, and desires. I "switch" when I change from serving my owner to making others serve him in whatever capacity that he needs.

In real life, I train atleast one person, usually two or more, per year to work for him for a temporary increase in work as college kids play musical apartments. It pleases my owner to have the additional help function perfectly without having to raise a finger. I instruct and lead them.

As a reward out of the blue, he has granted me permission to seek a girl to play with either online or in real life. The hierarchy is established; I answer to him only, and I do exactly as pleases him. Another would answer to both of us, or just me, if that were the arrangement. Although, since I serve him, in answering to me, she would still serve him in some ways.

I do not conform to the "rules" of submission because it would not please my owner. I am an "I" not an "i." Thus, I am technically a switch, not a submissive.

Flaming_Redhead
11-30-2008, 07:05 PM
...why do submissives switch?

Any number of reasons. Some people mislabel themselves. Some only do so for the sake of pleasing their dominant partner.

Explain, a boss woman, who can be a b*tch, who is willing to meet me naked on her KNEES?

Obviously, she's either sexually submissive or a masochist bottom.

Why... switch? Serious question.... why do so many strong intelligent focussed men and women need to beat on people at work and scream as they are used at home or for some prostitute Domme or whatever.

What is switching?

A switch is a person who enjoys both topping and bottoming and/or dominating and submitting. Someone who seems dominant in their daily life may need a break from "reality," but that's not switching. It's strictly a BDSM term. For instance, I enjoy submitting to my dominant partner, and I'm a masochist. I also enjoy topping others because I'm a bit of a sadist. However, I'm not interested in dominating someone on a full-time basis. It's not really in my nature to do so. I'm not a 50/50 type.

Just so you know, not all professionals are prostitutes. You can argue semantics all you want since we're dealing with sexual fetishes, but I find the tone of this post derogatory toward professional women. I suppose dominatrices who do it for free are....sluts rather than whores??? I just don't get it.

Ladymad
12-03-2008, 08:18 AM

A submissive at her day job...? :blurp_ani

MasterBaron1945
12-03-2008, 08:24 AM
you are confusing real life with the relationship between the two people.
those that have been my subs are in their work life Directors, CEO's or other managers.
Its with me that they obtain their release and fulfilment.