PDA

View Full Version : Bartholin's Cyst

SauvagePouline
11-23-2008, 10:53 AM
I've read up lots n lots about these stupid things. (i had one in jan and one in june, and had them both marsupialized) I fear I may have one forming *AGAIN* Grah.

So I'm sitting on a hot, wet towel (no access to a tub or sitz bath) And hoping it just goes away.

It seems like anytime I am thoroughly used, one of these buggers pops up.

So does anyone else have issues with these glands? Does frequency seem to be tied to rough, or overly-frequent sex? (you would think there is no such thing as overly frequent, but my body tends to think other wise)

If you have had problems, have you ever talked of, or had them (the glands that is) removed? I'm getting fed up with this trend and may ask my gyno about it when i go home...

SP

Skyybird
11-23-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27001326/

You may find this link useful...;)

SauvagePouline
11-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Thank you for the link Skyybird, I'm always eager to read more on these stupid lil things.

Can Bartholin's cysts or abscesses be prevented?
Not usually. Most occur 'out of the blue' for no apparent reason. Some Bartholin's abscesses are due to sexually transmitted infections, and so using a condom when having sex may prevent some cases.

See here is my confusion. Mine are *almost* definitely linked to sex. They're not random. The first one was after an extended period of time at his house, and the second one was after a very, very busy weekend. In between, we were fairly vanilla, without extended visits. Plus, I'm rather convinced the stupid things aren't doing their job anyways...

I've read everything i can find on them, but nobody mentions recurring abcesses being linked to sex. So i'm wondering if anyone has specific experience with that? Have any kinksters had issues with it? (the few places i've read with individual responses are definitely vanilla, and well, yea... )

It's just so FRUSTRATING! How can a sub please her master (or a girl her bf for that matter) if she knows that one afternoon of hot, rough sex might put her out of commission for a month or more??? Or in this instance, an hour or so with a vibe, a small vibe at that!

grah!

ok, rant done, for now.

Thank you again Skyy for the resource :)

SP