PDA

View Full Version : start

skp2bear
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
With my mother's death imminent I really need something to take my mind off things.

Aussiegirl1
12-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Sorry, usually the level one instructor would have given you an assignment when you first join. Not sure what is happening though, but I will try to find out for you!

skp2bear
12-05-2008, 11:02 AM
As of yet I still have not received an assignment. But I have written a story ans as of yet, have not edited it. Is there some way to submit it to an instructor. Members I have submitted it to for feedback have given the draft a 3-4 rating. and that's with typos. I would like to make it very good.

skp2bear
12-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Has this one been forgotten? No one is answering me my questions.

thewhiterabbit
12-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any news for anyone yet. I'd answer your specific question if I could- I just don't know the answer.

RickBulow74
12-12-2008, 03:08 PM
I am waiting as well.

Oak
12-12-2008, 10:15 PM
A lot of us are. Wonder if we aren't good enough, or they just "forget" us because we're so rude to ask and even worse expect to get some kind of reply?

Aussiegirl1
12-13-2008, 07:39 PM
I am doing my best to get your guys started! It is nothing to do with you, it is the problem of the level one instructor not being able to get online at the moment and the person in the admin who normally handles the writing section also being offline! I am at the point of giving you an assignment myself, but don't want to step on the level one instructor's toes!

I am so sorry you are having such a slow start here and I do hope you don't give up. If things continue this way for too much longer, I will certainly make sure you can get an assignment to start on.

Thank you all so much for your patience!

Aussiegirl
level two instructor

Aussiegirl1
12-13-2008, 07:45 PM
As of yet I still have not received an assignment. But I have written a story ans as of yet, have not edited it. Is there some way to submit it to an instructor. Members I have submitted it to for feedback have given the draft a 3-4 rating. and that's with typos. I would like to make it very good.

I did see your question, but was hoping the level one instructor might be back to answer it before now. To be honest, I would say it is better either submit your story, if it fits an assignment or go to the story section and find the sections on pencil sharpening. You might find by putting a post there, someone might offer to edit for you.

Good luck

Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl1
12-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Okay, I have been given the green light to give you an assignment.

I would like you to write a short passage ( no more than 5 paragraphs but at least 2 paragraphs) describing something you feel passionate about. This does not have to be erotic. I am looking to see both how you use words and the emotion you can put into the piece.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Aussiegirl