PDA

View Full Version : Tatoos

MollysMaster
11-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I love tatoos. I love to watch them while be inked on, and love to admire them.

Recently just had another tatoo added to my beautiful s/o body. It has been placed on her lower back right side and can be seen any time she stretches or bends over. It's the druid symbol of life. A triangle with 3 curves. But it also has another meaning...I am one extension, she is one extension, and the other is open.

My question is Show and Tell
Who has them, where are they placed, what are they, do they have any special meaning, and do you have a picture to share?

TotallyMoi
11-24-2008, 10:13 PM
i have one :)

i got it on my 18th bday... it's a tribal horse.... ive loved horses my whole life and ive never been happier than at the barn <33

ITGirl
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM
I have 2 tattoos and a piercing. I got so turned on each time. I have a happy face on one leg, a dragon on the other, and my belly button done. Pretty identifying... I'm planning on getting a sun on one shoulder and a moon on the other in the fairly near future (first tat was outlined with a homemade gun 15 years ago, and filled in 10, second tat was 2 months ago, piercing was 5 years ago). Also planning on getting my nipples (re)done in the next year. Have to figure out how to hide that in vanilla life.

lucy
11-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Don't have one and never will, because i have yet to see a tattoo that i like. No, not true, i've seen one in all my life which wasn't that bad.

TwstdKittie
11-25-2008, 03:17 AM
Lower abdomen, just under the belt line, but not toooo low. Dual peonies, pink, facing each other on vines that are in half heart shapes, but they're hip width apart. They're awesome.

SirLs_leenie
11-25-2008, 05:31 AM
i have 8 now, and i also give them. i have my kids names on the back of my neck, a dragon on my hand, a scrollish w/snow flakes on the side of my leg (which i gave myself) a dragon & fairy on right ankle, pets paw print and name on right foot, thistle w/ celtic knot on left calf, my permanent collar on left ankle (gold chain closed with a heart shaped lock, a banner across the heart ... the beginning of the banner is a flogger handle and the end curls around my ankle bone ending in flogger falls, the banner says Sir L's.

MollysMaster
11-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Don't have one and never will, because i have yet to see a tattoo that i like. No, not true, i've seen one in all my life which wasn't that bad.

What was it of?

rosebud
11-25-2008, 04:03 PM
i have three...one is a memorial to my Master/Owner who i was married to for 25 yrs...He passed away three years ago to Lung Cancer...the tat is on lower back, right above my ass...it is..two fully bloomed roses (He and i) 2 rosebuds (our children) and three butterflies (our grandchildren, need to add 4 more) and vines for the continuing story! my other two are...the long-stemmed red rose on my left breast (on the pic in my profile) and a newly hatched dragon on left upper shoulder.

Velvet Rush
11-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi all...Just got my first one last tues... modified the pic of my avatar - the actual tattoo can be seen in my profile... its on my back ...it was sooo awesome... 3 1/2 hours of pain... so good...

guest010609
11-25-2008, 07:13 PM
I have a tree frog on my left lower arm, a thorn bracelet on my left wrist and a bullwhip with my Master's name above it on my right, outer calf. That one we aren't finished with... we are going to have my slave register number added to it, as well as the word "Master" over his proper name, and we will add the phrase "Always And In All Ways". We'll probably get those added this spring.

fairyjester
11-25-2008, 10:19 PM
I have three . i have an orca on my left calf, a doe with a rose in her mouth on m lower right abdomen, and a rose and butterfly on the left side a bit lower than the doe

Leahsworm
11-27-2008, 08:13 AM
i have an ownership tat on my right ass cheek right above my slave name and a special ying yan on my left ass cheek.

sassy75
11-27-2008, 09:42 AM
A prancing horse on the inside of my right wrist. I had whispies added to the mane when I went in for a touch up. It's all black. Very basic. I am very please with it. I also have my nips pierced. I'm currently sporting barbells and shields.

cadela
11-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I had a tattoo of a rose on my breast for 10 years. It took about 10 minutes to do and cost £20. My former Master hated it so I had to have it removed - that cost about €1000 and took 15 months! Never again.....

lucy
11-29-2008, 12:08 AM
ok, i stated before that i wont ever have a tat but someone has sent me a pic of a tat which is just, oooooooohmigod!
it's the wings of a butterfly on each side of the pussy and the pussy marking the body of the butterfly.
i'm just drooling.

FatherTimejr
12-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I have two tattoos both on my left lower arm. they dont really mean anything to me, im purposely attempting NOT to get tattoos that mean anything to me. I want my tattoos to be artwork, because art lasts, feelings change.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/animekrash/IMG_1758.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/animekrash/IMG_1652.jpg

~faerie~
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
I love tatoos. I love to watch them while be inked on, and love to admire them.

Recently just had another tatoo added to my beautiful s/o body. It has been placed on her lower back right side and can be seen any time she stretches or bends over. It's the druid symbol of life. A triangle with 3 curves. But it also has another meaning...I am one extension, she is one extension, and the other is open.

My question is Show and Tell
Who has them, where are they placed, what are they, do they have any special meaning, and do you have a picture to share?

i have the same celtic/druid spirals, as well as the three rays. all on my right ankle. the spirals are for coming full circle in certain aspects of my life. the three rays have a similar meaning but also are a symbol for poetry, which is a big part of me. (the rays i got on my 30th bithday as well.)
i have a tribal lizard on my left foot, on a whim
i have a broken heart in flames on my right calf. my first tat. Symbolized my first broken heart
i have a blue broken heart with scrollwork on the back of my neck. to symbolize sadness at that point in my life
and a shamrock with purple shading high on my right ass cheek. my cousin and i went for her 18th birthday on a whim. but the shamrock is showing my irish pride.
i will be getting a fairy on the back of my left shoulder some time next year.
and i will be getting a fluffy bunny with green eyed and a collar. on my ass for Master Rabbit, who i am proud to belong to.

the celtic/druid one is posted in the member portraits on here. i think this is the link
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15442

shayna{L_D}
12-02-2008, 07:19 AM
i have 21 tattoos, 4 hello kitty (one on each wrist, and one on each side calf)*im pretty much obessed with her*, two skulls (ones a girl and ones a boy, one on each shin), a rose on my inner calf (left leg), on the insides of my upper thighs i have nautical stars (one on each thigh), a band tattoo on my left upper leg, a rose on my hip that covers up a best friend tatto, JRS on right ankle, three huge stars going down the back of my of my left lower leg, bow ties on the back of my elbows (one on each elbow), a straight edge tattoo on my right leg (the outside), another natuical star on the back of my right leg, two stars on my upper left leg...

some of them mean something, and others dont.

There is another tattoo thread out there, and i put a pic up there, not of all of them, maybe i should (lol) but its there.

SirLawrence
12-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Molly's Master....although my sub is an inkslinger, I have a friend, a taxidermist of all things, who does art on her. her latest is an ankle chain with a heart shaped lock and a flogger swishing around it with "Sir L's" underneath. A 24/7, forever collar ! Pics to follow

angelic.zest
12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
i have four tattoos... my intital on my hand, my mums name on my outer arm...shooting stars right underneath it....my sign "Libra" on my right arm....my best friend and i are getting matching tattoos sometime next year...im also getting an Amy Brown tattoo...and im going to get a hood piecing soon :/

MollysMaster
12-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Molly's Master....although my sub is an inkslinger, I have a friend, a taxidermist of all things, who does art on her. her latest is an ankle chain with a heart shaped lock and a flogger swishing around it with "Sir L's" underneath. A 24/7, forever collar ! Pics to follow

Sounds very neat...will wait to se pic.

satisfied
12-08-2008, 11:26 AM
<-------yup i have that one. On my lower back. It's full of special meaning. The cross represents my faith. The stars represent my family. The words written in Scots Gaelic above it represent my heritage. It says Faith and Family. The entire thing is done to depict a night sky because i love the night. I have kind of a dark personality and that shows through my tat as well. My sis had one done at the same time. Hers is more of a daylight scene. She is the light to my dark. We both agree this is true.

jesperi
12-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Both of mine are fairly simple, but I like them. Claddagh on my right arm and SPQR ("Senatus Populusque Romanus") on the left side of my neck.

Zarine13
12-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I only have one at the moment, its on my left breast. I got it when I was 16 and stupid, and let someone use a home made gun on me. When I was 18 my brother, as a birthday present took me to a pro and had it done over into 3 roses.

Thats all I have right now, but I am currently looking into it again as I want to get one to celebrate coming around the corner of this turning point in my life.

Dr_BuzzCzar
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I have the Chinese for "master" or more accurately "Owner of Women" on the back of my left shoulder, the tri-skellian on my left shoulder, the 1st Cav and 18th Brigade patches on my right shoulder (ex-Army, you may wear the patch of a unit you served in combat with on the right shoulder of your uniform, I took it a step further is all)

My j has the Chinese for "slave" or "owned woman" on the back of her right shoulder.

We have a part-time slave (distance/opportunity) that has an angel on the right just above the buttock and it has our initials intertwined into the design. That was some excellent work.