PDA

View Full Version : Promising to be a good little girl...

mollydoll
11-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I often told my former Master that I would be his sweet good girl and promised him this every time he spanked my bottom with his paddle. I found that I could cum on demand whenever he forced me to promise to be a good baby or an obedient little girl and this pleased him to no end.

So my question to all of you is what makes you cum on demand???

a sweet little girl in need of a new Master, mollydoll
:gag:;pank

Pearlgem
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM

Cum on demand!!!

*snort!!!*

blythe spirit
11-25-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't know what would, but I do know that your post brought back some very pleasant memories and made me twitch a bit. hehehe.

sinderella
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM

being told to. and in a very stern manner, i might add. no "c'mon baybee"...just a good old-fashioned "COME! ".

seriously.

*sigh* :)

Ozme52
11-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Cum on demand!!!

*snort!!!*

:D You just haven't met the right demander yet pearl. :blurp_ani

SauvagePouline
11-26-2008, 05:19 AM
depends what kind of come we're talking about.. lol. I scared one of my nearly-vanilla friends who was harrassing me to hurry, by running up and sitting at his feet (puppy style) when he said "Come!"

Anyways, that is an awesome idea, i wish! :) Begging, commanding... nah. no good.

DaddysBadPrincess
12-01-2008, 11:14 PM
i have not yet learned to cum on demand, although that would please DaddyJim to no end, but when He looks deeply into my eyes and growls, "CUM FOR DADDY!", it happens rather shortly thereafter.

satisfied
12-02-2008, 08:03 PM
being told to. and in a very stern manner, i might add. no "c'mon baybee"...just a good old-fashioned "COME! ".

seriously.

YES!!! EXACTLY!! CUM SLAVE! works rather nice too.....*WG*

MrDom
12-03-2008, 04:25 AM
hi and welcome

Ladymad
12-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Cum on demand!!!

*snort!!!*

My thoughts exactly!

Ninva
12-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I actually want to try trigger word training (on one side or the other.) It requires time, and Dom/me must have full control of orgasms. He/She gives you the trigger word as you are about to cum, every time, like Pavlov until the word itself is so closely tied to orgasm that you almost cum when you hear it. Fun for in public. Also, fun to choose odd word that can pop up in vanilla world.

denuseri
12-04-2008, 11:41 AM
We have had several threads on different forms of orgasm control and conditioning techniques used to achieve this very result.

In some cases (such as my own) one can even be conditioned to cum on command, sustain orgasm, and even stop mid-orgasm involuntaraly with the proper "trigger" and all from a cold stop with no prior stimulation.

As for those that dis-believe all I can say is you apparently have as yet to meet a dominant skilled in such things or he has decided not to use them with you.

In any event it is certianly a word view blowing epiphany when you realize that such control can and is being used over one's self and not something to be entered into lightly.

fallenangel42
12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Just an instruction from my master can bring me to the edge of cumming, although it usually takes just a little physical nudge to send me over... One day I hope I'll get there with just the words ;)

Stace
12-08-2008, 05:01 AM
even stop mid-orgasm involuntaraly with the proper "trigger" and all from a cold stop with no prior stimulation.

Stop mid-orgasm? OMG ultimate torture....id die.

lucky#13
12-08-2008, 06:51 PM
In some cases (such as my own) one can even be conditioned to cum on command, sustain orgasm, and even stop mid-orgasm involuntaraly with the proper "trigger" and all from a cold stop with no prior stimulation.

I applaud you my dear.. Master has been teaching me more ways to cum even though it is only online.. I had never been able to cum from a man before.. i think i would be able to for Master if it was in r/l... but i hope eventually he will have trained to be able to come by a single command :)

jonjon
12-18-2008, 01:52 PM
*smiles and huggs her*^

cadence
12-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Cum on demand!!!

*snort!!!*

LOL, I feel the same way
If it is at all possible, I might be broken somehow, but hell I've never been able to have an orgasm through intercourse, so I doubt out of the air ones will be happening for me.

thepast
12-18-2008, 04:28 PM
It's all about the triggers-- you have to find someone's triggers, and then you can control the triggers to control the act. For "cumming on command," it is mostly about altering the trigger-- a Dominant changes what makes the submissive cum.

"Cumming on command" varies as well... sometimes it works with just a phrase, sometimes more (i.e. touch to a specific place +/- a phrase) may be required. It is, as always, varied from submissive to submissive.

Zarine13
12-18-2008, 04:36 PM
LOL, I feel the same way
If it is at all possible, I might be broken somehow, but hell I've never been able to have an orgasm through intercourse, so I doubt out of the air ones will be happening for me. I feel your pain Cadence! I hope we are both wrong, but I fear we aren't.

Lisais mine
12-18-2008, 08:28 PM

seriously.

that's the way i train mine....my grrl is almost there...

Ozme52
12-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Cum on demand!!!

*snort!!!*

My thoughts exactly!

LOL, I feel the same way
If it is at all possible, I might be broken somehow, but hell I've never been able to have an orgasm through intercourse, so I doubt out of the air ones will be happening for me.

I feel your pain Cadence! I hope we are both wrong, but I fear we aren't.

Potential students?

jonjon
12-18-2008, 10:29 PM
lmao at Ozme ^

thrall
12-18-2008, 10:33 PM
lol.......are we all nothing but Pavlovas dogs....????

Coming on command is a conditioned response....

Your Dom must understand and use ........well you against yourself.

You as a submissive must be ......open enough to allow this control to......seep in to the point where you don't have control anymore.

For me its a praise of words.....and bad man that he is...he will YIM me while im on the phone.....it comes up on the screen...and im done........lol

and like Denu.........stop cold half way though......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Logic1
12-19-2008, 03:38 AM
lol.......are we all nothing but Pavlovas dogs....????

Coming on command is a conditioned response....

Of course we are, after all Mankind is nothing more than an animal that has evolved right ;)
Lots of responses can be trained so I guess that one can be done aswell.
:wave:

BryansGrrrl
12-19-2008, 06:58 AM
that's the way i train mine....my grrl is almost there...Yes, almost.... I'm trying very hard, Mia'Cova. :11_2_102:

thrall
12-19-2008, 02:22 PM
ok....ill say it again.....lol

Take the head and the body will follow....

this is about mind fucking.........

Ozme52
12-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Not exactly thrall, a mind fuck isn't quite the same as creating a conditioned response...

Except for the part where you know I can play with your mind to the point that I can control your responses... yeah... then I am fucking with your mind...

Are you wet yet?

mollydoll
12-23-2008, 11:36 PM
I had no idea I was going to start such a heated debate! If I can clarify a couple of things...
1. I was married to my Master in reallife and by wrapping that little gold ring around my finger "owned" me... lol!
2. My Master and I were together for 7 years and he knew me and my sexual/personal responses very very well and it took a long time for him to get me to "cum on demand"
3. There were certain things that he did to me before forcing me to cum which of course helped stimulate things and help the process along...

I have enjoyed reading everyone's responses to this, I never intended for it to become a debate or an argument or anything of the sort, so my apologies if anyone has been offended in any way shape or form.
Have a great week and a happy holiday everyone,
mollydoll

thrall
12-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Not exactly thrall, a mind fuck isn't quite the same as creating a conditioned response...

Except for the part where you know I can play with your mind to the point that I can control your responses... yeah... then I am fucking with your mind...

Are you wet yet?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....lol

I didn't mean fucking with your mind....i meant...fucking your mind.......

but your right there is a distinction between them both.....

and then again..who isn't up for a good mind fuck....and mind fucking.....