PDA

View Full Version : telling outsiders

deigja
11-26-2008, 07:21 AM
there have already been some discussions about wether or not one should tell vanilla friends or even ones family about the lifestyle.

now I somehow told my mom...
I always knew her to be openminded and would not have thaught that this would give her much of a shock but I know that the rest of my family, especially my grandparents would not accept this...
i did not tell my mom any details but some time ago she talked to me about this really great guy she was dating and about his involvement in the scene and that she liked him, all of his personality including these more uncommon aspects even if she does not share them. it took me several days to come to the conclusion that I would have to tell her.. if only to help her deal with this new situation...
well I told her about me experimenting with my bf and showed her the way to the forums as I think here she will learn far more than from me.

I will never tell her details, and to be honest, she told me more about her own sexual life than I ever wanted to hear but it feels good that she understands me.

hislilslut2008
11-26-2008, 07:45 AM
My mom already knew. haha, when i was 15 i started wearing a spike collar, given to me by my Master, he moved to Oklahoma, and for three years i only got a call [maybe] once a week. We always knew that it "was ment to be" and hell what do you know. We're fucking married. Now my dad on the other hand contuines to belive i just adore slutty outfiets. My sister has known since she had to untie me before our mom walked in. Most of my friends know, my latina friend just calles me "them crazy white folk" and we share stories, my best friend is vannila to a degree, but loves what me and my Master do and is always begging for more stories[just like in the lockerrooms of highschool] I don't hide that i'm Master's slave, people ask me: "Is he your husband?" and i always answer, "Yes. He's also my Master". If they don't accept me-screw them.

TwstdKittie
11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
It's hard for me to tell outsiders. I'm young, but not THAT young, so I know what I'm doing and what I'm talking about, but so many people around me have such a terribly negative view of all things kinky. Even Master struggled with it when he was younger, so I think we'd both prefer not to talk about it. I AM however, incredibly open about it around kinky friends and even friends who I know won't mind. But definitely not just random people. Maybe one day... I am INCREDIBLY proud to be His, so I'd love to be able to just shout it from the rooftops and not care who knew. : ) Hehe.