PDA

View Full Version : P-Spot

damyanti
11-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Just as the title thread says...P-Spot...I want to know everything about it....

How do you find it? Or rather how do I find it on my partner (visual aids would be most appreciated)?

What do you do when you find it? How should I stimulate him?

Your experiences? How do you incorporate it into (he Dom/fem sub) play?

Do you like it or hate it...and why?

aussiesubgirl
11-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Great question....I would also like to know!! Does anyone recommend any of the P-Spot massagers and toys out there as well? (Aneros etc)....

fetishdj
11-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Are we talking about the protruding bit of the prostate here?

There is a spot between the bottom of the ball sac and the anus where you can rub and make a man a little silly... this is due to there being a part of the prostate gland that is close to the skin surface at that point. You can also massage the prostate from the other side with anal sex using vibes and other toys.

Its sort of similar to how the g spot is actually the back end of the clitoris (which is actually larger than the average penis just most of it is unseen) where it comes close to the membranes on the inside of the vagina.

If I am right about this... the P spot, like the G spot can be in slightly different places in different people and can have varying sensitivity...

damyanti
11-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Yes, thats what we are talking about fetishdj. I do know basic Biology, but what I am talking about is practice ;), apparently its as tricky to find as G spot.

blythe spirit
11-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I think we need a live demo. fetishdj, can we use you as the model?

angela_shy
11-26-2008, 01:56 PM
There is a spot between the bottom of the ball sac and the anus where you can rub and make a man a little silly...

LOL - Please Please do elaborate - i love the thought of sending my man a little silly !

fetishdj
11-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Practicality? I think it is the same as finding the clitoris and the g spot... just poke around in approx the right area and hope for the best... :)

Seriously. I don't think you can ever go wrong with anything you do in that area. At least not with me... :)

Hmmm... last time I was a model I ended up being subject to electroplay... :)

blythe spirit
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
No electroplay, fetishdj. Promise.:rolleyes: But we need a subject on which to practice. *hehehehe*

SilverWulf
11-26-2008, 03:48 PM
*shivers as I remember the first time this was found*

While every man is different, it shouldn't be too hard to find the right spots to play with.

There are three different spots that I know of, the terminology often gets confused and used interchangeably.

First is the prostate gland itself. The easiest way to find this is to insert a finger into the anus with the lucky guy laying on his back. The prostate will be anywhere from one to three inches inside on the upper wall. With the pad of a finger, press gently upwards while stroking back and forth. When you find it you will feel a definite roundish area that is somewhat harder than the surrounding tissue yet slightly spongy. Normally, it is about quarter sized or a bit smaller. Once you find it stroke and press the gland and the surrounding area with varying pressure to see what your guy likes. If this is new to him, the initial exploration won't last long before he explodes. Just for fun, the prostate can be milked... cum without orgasm if you will. Be careful with this, as it can inhibit sexual desire for a few days depending on how thorough the milking is.

The second spot is what I have heard referred to as the 'male G spot'. Often, some people will confuse this with the prostate, but they are two distinct and different spots. To find this, first find the prostate and then go a wee bit deeper, above and behind the prostate. Depending on individual anatomy it may be hard or even impossible to locate without causing pain. If you get to the right place you will feel a pea sized bundle of nerves, and your guy just might cum without warning.

The third spot is what I have heard referred to as the 'P-spot'. It is a sensitive area of the perineum. The perineum is that expanse of skin below the scrotum and above the anus. There really isn't any anatomical reference to make finding this spot easy, so just explore the area until you find a place that is more sensitive than the rest. What this spot actually is, is still under debate. Some say it is a distinct bundle of nerves similar to the second spot, others say it is just indirect stimulation of both of the above spots. Whatever it is, it is good and should be found!

For extra credit, locate the second spot while flattening your finger along the prostate, at the same time apply pressure to the correct area of the perineum all while sucking on the lucky bastard you are doing this to, and be prepared for a huge mouthful and a very happy guy.

voxelectronica
11-26-2008, 03:56 PM
wait... the last time you were used as a model you ended up subject to elctroplay... and you're using this as a reason to NOT model now?

These ladies need an educational specimen and you do claim to know it all... why don't you show us.

*grin*.

blythe spirit
11-26-2008, 04:10 PM
There really isn't any anatomical reference to make finding this spot easy, so just explore the area until you find a place that is more sensitive than the rest.

Very informative post SilverWulf; however, the above statement is a prime example as to why we need a subject upon which to experiment. *eyes you*

SilverWulf
11-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Very informative post SilverWulf; however, the above statement is a prime example as to why we need a subject upon which to experiment. *eyes you*

I will allow some 'experimentation' the next chance I get, and have her get back with you. *winks*

voxelectronica
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
wait... the last time you were used as a model you ended up subject to elctroplay... and you're using this as a reason to NOT model now?

These ladies need an educational specimen and you do claim to know it all... why don't you show us.

*grin*.

aussiesubgirl
11-26-2008, 06:36 PM
*shivers as I remember the first time this was found*

While every man is different, it shouldn't be too hard to find the right spots to play with.

There are three different spots that I know of, the terminology often gets confused and used interchangeably.

First is the prostate gland itself. The easiest way to find this is to insert a finger into the anus with the lucky guy laying on his back. The prostate will be anywhere from one to three inches inside on the upper wall. With the pad of a finger, press gently upwards while stroking back and forth. When you find it you will feel a definite roundish area that is somewhat harder than the surrounding tissue yet slightly spongy. Normally, it is about quarter sized or a bit smaller. Once you find it stroke and press the gland and the surrounding area with varying pressure to see what your guy likes. If this is new to him, the initial exploration won't last long before he explodes. Just for fun, the prostate can be milked... cum without orgasm if you will. Be careful with this, as it can inhibit sexual desire for a few days depending on how thorough the milking is.

The second spot is what I have heard referred to as the 'male G spot'. Often, some people will confuse this with the prostate, but they are two distinct and different spots. To find this, first find the prostate and then go a wee bit deeper, above and behind the prostate. Depending on individual anatomy it may be hard or even impossible to locate without causing pain. If you get to the right place you will feel a pea sized bundle of nerves, and your guy just might cum without warning.

The third spot is what I have heard referred to as the 'P-spot'. It is a sensitive area of the perineum. The perineum is that expanse of skin below the scrotum and above the anus. There really isn't any anatomical reference to make finding this spot easy, so just explore the area until you find a place that is more sensitive than the rest. What this spot actually is, is still under debate. Some say it is a distinct bundle of nerves similar to the second spot, others say it is just indirect stimulation of both of the above spots. Whatever it is, it is good and should be found!

For extra credit, locate the second spot while flattening your finger along the prostate, at the same time apply pressure to the correct area of the perineum all while sucking on the lucky bastard you are doing this to, and be prepared for a huge mouthful and a very happy guy.

Great information and spectacular imagery! I can't wait to try this on my Man next time I see him....oh god, Friday can't 'cum' fast enough for me now!!

aussiesubgirl
11-26-2008, 06:37 PM
I will allow some 'experimentation' the next chance I get, and have her get back with you. *winks*

Please do!!!

blythe spirit
11-26-2008, 06:37 PM

We don't want words, we want video - a live demo! hehehe Would you please be so kind as to have her tape the event?

aussiesubgirl
11-26-2008, 06:53 PM
We don't want words, we want video - a live demo! hehehe Would you please be so kind as to have her tape the event?

Great idea blythespirit!!

:11:

damyanti
11-27-2008, 01:46 AM
found this (http://confessionsofadildoslinger.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/we-found-the-g-spot-so-now-on-to-the-p-spot/):

First we need to locate the prostate! Just like looking for the g-spot, if a man is laying on his back and you insert a finger into his anus (please make sure your fingers are clean and use lubricant), you only need to insert to the second knuckle and then feel towards the belly button. Unlike the g-spot, when you find the mans prostate, you will feel the gland. It’s a small, round bulb about the size of a large walnut.

Now that we’ve found this wonderful gland let’s talk about stimulating it, otherwise known as milking the prostate! There is a special finesse to stimulating this gland, unlike the g-spot which is stimulated as long as you can find it.

Gently massage it with a light waving motion along it’s sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area, where the sensitive nerves are located.

The person being stimulated may experience a sensation that may feel like they need to go to the bathroom although they don’t have to. Try not to let this affect you, and continue with the process.

After a few minutes, the prostate gland may be stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur.

I think I may have been mixing it up with perineum, so now I want to find that too?

Interested how does this affects Dom/sub dynamic...i.e. how do you incorporate it into play?

P.S. the girls are right...the visual demo would be nice ;)

fetishdj
11-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Well... I am open for modelling so long as you can find an appropriate time for me to visit... but if you want to use electrics you may have to strap me down and gag me first so I can't object :)

satisfied
11-28-2008, 02:14 AM

Gladly Sir. I will make a complete report whenever you say! *WG*

satisfied
11-28-2008, 02:14 AM

LOL! I'll think about it! If SilverWulf doesn't object. *evil grin*

SauvagePouline
11-30-2008, 09:59 AM
i love this thread! So much information about spots I didn't know existed (i did know about the prostate but not the others) I am totally gunna have to work on this when i see him again. And definitely not going to tell him about my knew found knowledge until i can *try* to use it.

hehe I love this place.

tusayan
11-30-2008, 11:08 AM
I was doing some internet shopping and ran across a flogger with a handle that doubled as a prostrate massager and thought of this thread.

There's also one with a handle meant for the g-spot. :D

thewhiterabbit
11-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Wait, now, what was the spot on the outside of the body, below the males balls? WAS there a spot? I tried poking around this weekend (no anal for us though) and couldn't find diddly. Please let me know if I'm mixing this up.

damyanti
11-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Wait, now, what was the spot on the outside of the body, below the males balls? WAS there a spot? I tried poking around this weekend (no anal for us though) and couldn't find diddly. Please let me know if I'm mixing this up.

I think you are talking about perineum (http://home.comcast.net/~wnor/perineum.htm). The area between the anus and the scrotum in the male and between the anus and the vulva (the labial opening to the vagina) in the female.

damyanti
11-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh, and if anyone here goes poking around....please have mercy on the rest of us and share you knowledge and experience. Pretty please, :D.

craven
11-30-2008, 01:04 PM
*blushes*

Hmmmm

I can not recommend the aneros enough, it works on both the prostrate and the perinuem,

I have to admit that i was skeptical at first, this was very new to me, but trust me guys, and girls i guess because the effects are such that honestly my whole body trembles and just maintaining control is very, very difficult; as such i know that my Domma loves using this in our play.

for all who have not yet played i urge you to give this a go, as i said it massages both Ps and is so easy to use

here is a link

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=adwords&utm_campaign=AnalSexToys&utm_term=Aneros

i cant believe that i am sharing this with you, but it really is just too good to keep to myself.

but dont take my word for it................

Pearlgem
11-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I want one!!

thewhiterabbit
11-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Awwww, gotta love a blushing man. ^^

Thanks for the link, can't use it right now but I will make a mental note for future reference.

AdrianaAurora
12-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Nice thread, girls. :d

Velvet Rush
12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I was doing some internet shopping and ran across a flogger with a handle that doubled as a prostrate massager and thought of this thread.

There's also one with a handle meant for the g-spot. :D

Please share the website!! Thanks