PDA

View Full Version : Rough anal without injury - how?

fellintobed
11-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Apologies if this has been asked before. I'm curious for any tips and tricks you have regarding safe rough anal sex.

I have a play partner who wants to be able to have rough, hard anal sex. We already have had non-rough anal, and we have silicone toys and a heavy-duty anal lube. The trick is, I don't want to be actually injured, or hurt more than is sexy.

I have been learning a lot from him, and would love to hear some perspective from the board.

Veralynne
11-26-2008, 10:37 AM
I've had a lot of hard rough anal before, and it can be very good with only minor post-sex regret in terms of injury. I think the key is first- to be really turned on. That is most important. Obviously many things seem hot when you're aroused that might not seem so cool if you're not in the mood. Additionally, work your way up to it. Practice having anal for a few days to stretch you out. Get so he can be inside you with a good rhythm without too much pain. Also- don't be afraid to hurt for a bit and try to ride it out. I've had some really good orgasms that started out as extremely painful anal rapage. See if you can get through some of it and it might turn out well.

Practice practice! :-)

SauvagePouline
11-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Veralynne has very good advice. Slow and slow and slow, work up to it. If you enjoy anal sex, and you enjoy rough sex, rough anal sex will be enjoyable with sufficient preparation.

Work on stretching for a while before hand- toys if you have them, and slower more gentle sex. The day of, lots n lots of foreplay, and then as Veralynne said, make sure you are good and hot. And lots of lube!

The hardest anal sex, for me, is if we have vaginal sex after some anal foreplay, I'm begging for it before long, and eager for more.

Good Luck!

SilverWulf
11-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Rough anal is definitely a huge turn on and can be awesome with a willing partner and the proper preparation.

Lube, lube, and more lube!

If you have the opportunity to prepare beforehand, use a moderately sized butt plug for awhile before the main event. Put some lube into a squeeze bottle that has a small nozzle of some sort that you can insert into yourself and squeeze a good amount of lube up inside so it's there and ready for the fun.

Use a good silicone based lube, water based dries out and gets sticky very quickly. Eros is one of many good brands.

Be careful using silicone lube with silicone toys. Check the labels to make sure they are compatible, if they are not, the lube can melt or deform the toys which is not fun at all especially if they are inside you at the time.

Have fun!

Arria
11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
I agree with Veralynne. If youīre turned on enough, quite anything is possible.
We donīt use lube because I donīt like it; the most I get when he wants to be rough with me is a little spittle.

Perhaps I should add hubby had lots of girls before me and knows me very well/knows when it will be ok, and when it should rather not be done. Keep in mind you can cause bad injuries if you try to force things that should not be forced...

It will not work if you are scared or angry, because these feelings will make you clamp shut (at least, it is that way with me); the very best thing you can do is relax.

fellintobed
11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
I am sorry to report that as of this morning the person is no longer my play partner, so no rough anal for me after all. :( However the tips in here are VERY useful and I will keep them in mind for the future. Thank you all for your responses!

blythe spirit
11-26-2008, 06:35 PM
awwwww...I'm so sorry, fellintobed. Surely, though, there are some Domiants here that wouldn't mind obliging you. *smiles

Logic1
11-28-2008, 04:45 AM
sorry about the loss of a playpartner but I thought another tip wouldnt hurt after all.
Use a plug for some time before to stretch out and another tip is to use an enema beforehand too.
oh and lubelube

dirtslave
11-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear that you have no play partner. However, just keep in mind the advice that you were given. Rough Anal can be FFFFFUUUUUNNNNN!