PDA

View Full Version : Meeting My Pet - My Story

IAmCanadian
11-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Let's talk about serendipity, you and I. Desirable discoveries by accident. The reverse Titanic.

To understand a run of good fortune one must first understand the opposite. Serendipity is the sweetest thing when it comes through. The one-in-a-million. That old, fabled reverse Titanic. The sinking of that particular ill-fated ship was caused by an improbable run of stunning miscalculations. mechanical snafus and human failings. One can only imagine what all those wealthy financiers and their shrieking wives were thinking whilst seizing up from hypothermia. I personally suspect it was something to the effect of "how could this happen?" And in that final, puzzling moment, they probably all felt very justified in cursing the heavens for an explanation, gazing starward and shaking frozen fists above frost-frigid moustaches.

Of course, the night sky over the North Atlantic never speaks and certainly never answers.

Now, flip that sordid situation around. What do you call it when a string of fortunate events lifts you on angel wings to some perfect and noteworthy result? Simple, friend. The reverse Titanic. Never as famous as the namesake event, for several reasons. First, people are less able to recognize their own good fortune than their bad fortune. Second, people love a good disaster story. But only the principles and their nearest and dearest tend to be enthralled at a rescue or triumph. In an era where a murder gets more pageviews than a rescue any day of the week, we can only conclude that the olfactories of 21st century man are keenest to the smell of blood.

Wait. Break this off a second. Put this on loop. Play it back and forward and back again and try to make some sense of it.

Born 1980, so what. Grew up lean, had half a brain and not half a chance in hell of fitting in. Feet cracking on the pavement every day to school to learn how to treat other people worse than they treated me and maybe salvage some respect. Spent time depressed in the heyday of grunge and chicken-burger-smelling highschool hallways- the fucking cradle of seratonin deficiencies, right? Father was a good guy- but he died before he could show me how to be one. Thanks, dad. Emerged in 1997 covered in black.

Ten years later I was a changed man, but still walking alone. That last bit changed about two months ago- the first step on the iunaugeral voyage of the fabled reverse Titanic.

I was attracted to this site by the stories, and in the beginning, I thought that writing stories was the entire point of the forum as well. I stepped in with the volume knob turned to 11 and almost got banned, but I learned my way around thanks to the help of some greeters who could see there was fun to be had beneath all of the bawdy talk. Whoosh...first iceberg successful navigated. I could have easily been banned, could easily have just left, sick of feeling the searing gaze of admins who didn't take kindly to me dropping N-bombs. Having made at least one connection, though, I decided to stay, and interact online with some true submissives.

I had great ideas and a lot of energy, but I wasn't sure where to take it. Fantasies I had, it was reality that I'd been lacking, after seven years of vanilla relationships and online dalliances with people who for all I knew could have looked like Jabba the Hutt. I got that first dose of reality and it was exciting, but sobering- it was like stepping behind the wheel of an Aston Martin when all I'd ever driven was a beat-up Yugo. It was a blast, but I had no idea what most of the knobs and buttons did, if you can dig that.

Of course, there's a lot of fun to be had even in first gear.

I was eager to learn more. Having read my way around the site and armed with an even greater understanding of the rules and tone, I started to contribute a little. My experience was limited, but my understanding of the dynamics was considerable. I'd been turning the ideas and precepts of BDSM around in my head since my balls dropped- I just hadn't known what to call it or how to feel about it. I'd been made to feel ashamed of it. Now, that background and familiarity with shame would be used as a tool. Drawing on my experience, participated in a lot of interesting discussions that helped to further enhance my understanding of the lifestyle.

It wasn't long before I felt ready to get put out a personal ad. (Insert ominous music here!). Earlier misunderstandings about my actual intentions with regard to BDSM made me want to be extra careful about what to write. I poured it all out honestly, but I didn't expect much of a response. Part of my ad had alluded to the fact that I was tired of compromising with sexuall unsophisticated or otherwise undesireable women. I'd been in many vanilla relationships just for the sake of being in them...for the security and occasional periods of emotional comfort. No longer, I swore to myself. I'm going to stay single until I find someone absolutely perfect. I suspected that that very stubborness and unwillingness to compromise might mean I would get few responses.

Meanwhile, not a long long time ago but in what might as well have been a galaxy far far away, a certain special someone was bouncing back from a less-than-perfect relationship of her own by beginning to expand her interest in BDSM. This bit of serendipitous timing was iceberg number two on the voyage of The Reverse Titanic, hereafter perhaps referred to as "The Big RT" or just "TFRT" for short- if I remember. It could have all been for nought, that personal ad of mine- passed over by everyone- or I could have ended up tied up with various responses that, after some legwork, would have turned into dry holes. (No pun intended.)

I was spared all of that, because the very first person who responded was a young woman that I am now proud to call my property. And I'm not saying she's a knicknack shelf or a coffee mug- nothing so mundane. No, she's a possession of such shining import that my computer chair seems like a throne, and I feel like King Croesus. My pet is wealth.

And what about that other glaring iceberg? What about the fact that if I'd been one or two months off the mark in either direction, she would have either:

a) still been in a relationship

or

b) involved with another dom already?

Oh, gentle reader- I don't even like to imagine it. I'm absolutely sure that she would have been snatched up by any number of other eager Doms on this site- I refer you to the photo evidence in her profile and the documented fact (insert Wikipedia reference here) that she's an angel. Like a shining gold coin dropped in a busy thoroughfare, she wouldn't have gone unclaimed for long.

But there I was! Right place, right time- and with a personal ad that, fortunate for me, struck the right note.

So what then? Oh, vigilent reader, you can probably guess. We chatted, tentatively, but without awkwardness. Private message exchanges became email exchanges became text message exchanges became phone calls became webcam interaction. I tasked her and she surpassed my expectations in every way, and with a grace that...

But wait.

Have I told you how beautiful she is? Let's backtrack.

Within one day of meeting her she'd forwarded an avalanche of photos that made one thing clear- I had to get my fat ass on an exercise bike or I was going to be over my head. Her pictures told me everything I needed to know about her appearence, and I couldn't have been more pleased. If you could only see her, you would agree. Her skin is fair and white, providing a sharp contrast for marks, should I choose to inflict them on her. She has a great fashion sense, and impish, Cheshire Cat facial features that enchant me every time I look at her. Also, without being too bawdy, let's just say that she has about 5'11" worth of curves packed into an exquisite 5'2" frame. She's thick in the most perfect places and yet her hands are small and delicate, and her feet are so tiny that she can't shop for shoes anywhere besides the Nordstrom in Munchkinland.

Don't even get me started on her body art, because I could go on forever. Most prominent is a pair of wings on her back. I find those to be very apropos. Fallen angel, right? Must be. In the arrogance that is the priviledge of any dom I consider them to have been put there for me, regardless of the original purpose. And she would never gainsay me in that.

She is doll-like, electric, a live wire waiting to be touched. My girl. But that's not the complete story of her, oh no. I have often spoken about my desire to see angels plummet from the sky, and expressed my distaste for the rutting of pigs- and I was pleased to find out that this young woman was sharp in wit and humor, gentle and well-spoken, with morality and ideals that I could admire. This was a beautiful creature I could enjoy guiding into a world of discipline and humiliation. A fitting canvas for a brush 28 years in the making, the tip formed fiber by fiber from the hides of slain taboos.

Now, my friends- you all remember this feeling. Occasional messages became frequent. My pet made it clear that the issue of the distance between us was worrisome to her. I started writing her every day- my promise to her. We explored new methods of communication to bridge the gap, and we did this together- the effort was equal on either side, a wonderful tug o' war. In so many relationships, there is someone giving chase and someone playing hard-to-get...but that was not the case here, not by a long shot. When we'd talk about ways to make it easier, I would often think to myself that BDSM is a fine thing indeed, if only for the reason that it cuts out so many tiresome preliminaries.

We sat down. I told her what I liked. She told me what she liked. I made her laugh. She made me laugh.

That was it. She was mine from that point. Simple as that. Maybe not totally mine, not yet- but certainly willing to try. Certainly willing to give me the chance to prove to her that I could make her dreams come true, fulfill her protect her, cherish her, elevate her, bring her down lower than she'd ever been and then raise her up higher. She put that trust in me and I've been taking it for a spin around the block ever since. Like most people, she's been burned once or twice- but it isn't made her fragile, not my pet. Just wary. And so I tell her "Just watch me. Go into this with your eyes open. And let me earn your trust."

So far, so good.

Around the 1-month mark in the relationship, things really started to rapidly improve and go into overdrive. The webcam had a lot to do with this. Being able to see her and command her on a regular basis was the seed that we needed to allow our mutual desire to blossom. My pet is a student, an empowered woman of grace, dignity and class. She will one day do great things. She has all the reason in the world to feel pride. In that first month I made it my mission to burn her to the ground and build her back up anew with every task, every command, every test. Before it was over she had done things she would never be able to live down or forget, and been grateful for the doing of them. That begging, mewling part inside of her that could only be satisfied by lowering itself into subhumanity was frequently satisfied by her participation in these tasks. I, for my part, was well-served by her completion of them. We burned so brightly for each other, and it was working out so well, that it was only natural that the issue of distance would come up again.

I loved putting her through her paces on webcam, teaching her how to properly display herself, instructing her about tributes, the significance of positions, and proper responses to verbal commands. I would instruct her to discipline herself, and she would do so eagerly, as hard as her little hands could manage. We talked into the night and didn't stop until the sun was rising. I would roll into bed at 7 AM with her orgasmic gasps the only thing on my mind, perhaps only bothered by one small detail.

Her hand. Too small and delicate for the task of disciplining herself. It should have been mine.

In the afterglow she would often ask me in jest: "So...tell me again why you're not here?" and the intimation was clear, even through the humor. It was perhaps time, only a month and two weeks since we'd first met. And the time had arrived faster than either of us had expected...but then again, so had the obedience, the comfort, the promises of devotion. After three weeks we decided we would be exclusive. It took only that long, and it was not a hard decision for me.

Look at another woman? Me? The very thought was absurd. How could another woman give me what my pet does, understand my desires, obey my commands, sacrifice so much for me, and serve me so well? A woman could look like a million bucks, but her lack of sexual sophistication, her lack of wit, her sense of entitlement would kill any spark.

"No," I told her, "taking up with another woman would be the worst decision of my life. You're the one I want. The one I want to train, to empower, to own, to keep in a gilded cage, opening the door only when you need to fly."

She agreed to be exclusive as well, despite the fact that her ex-boyfriend allegedly was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Of The Year In 2007. I was glad.

It was after one of our 6-7 hour chat marathons that I made the decision. She had learned positions, promised to observe tributes and rules, subjected herself to innumerable indignities, reveled in them for me, and obeyed every command to the letter. Her knowledge of how to display her body properly was surpassing all my expectations. Even when moving in and out of the camera frame on some meaningless errand, she would give her hips that proper swing, showing off the parts of her body that were most important.

I was worn from so many late nights with her, and I was running on adrenaline and yearning heartbeats that seemed barely enough to keep my limbs moving and my eyelids un-drooped. Something about her seemed to allow me to transcend fatigue, though, and I soldiered on through the morning. She signed off, having said that she liked me very much, having thanked me for all that I had done to her and made her do to herself.

Her collar had been ordered and was on its way, due to arrive by mail. Things had acquired a momentum all their own. In the dim light of that morning I sat alone on my couch and ran my hands through my hair.

The sun peeked out over the rusted chemical boilers, an ocean of industry far on the horizon, and lit up my living room. In that moment I knew that I didn't just like her, as we'd been coyly saying for weeks, but loved her, and wanted her in my life, not as some lark or experiment or fuck-buddy but as a partner, just as I had said my personal ad. I looked out the window and asked the melon-colored horizon how it was that I'd been so lucky, that she was the one to answer, that things were going to well, that they seemed perfect.

But of course, the morning sky over the Great Lakes never speaks and certainly never answers. I didn't ask again. I didn't want to jinx it. The fabled reverse Titanic.

The next step was obvious. Despite having known her for only six weeks, I went online and booked the hotel. What hotel? The best one I could afford, of course. I made a promise in my heart, you see, on that same morning. To give my pet everything I had, inside and out, every effort, every drop of sweat off my back, every minute of time, until the day I was buried in the ground. Submission is the greatest of gifts, but it should never be given to the unworthy, and proving worth is a man's greatest test when he sits down to play this game.

I was going to go and show my pet how serious I was about the two of us. She was many hours away by car, but I was going to go- to let her feel the hand she had been longing for since the day she arrived here. How could I not? How could I do any other?

She's a good girl, you see. A very good girl. Nothing could have kept me away from her.

(to be continued...with details from the actual visit)

aussiesubgirl
11-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Let's talk about serendipity, you and I. Desirable discoveries by accident. The reverse Titanic.

She's a good girl, you see. A very good girl. Nothing could have kept me away from her.

(to be continued...with details from the actual visit)

So beautifully written IAC....I could feel every word....and waiting for the next installment!!!

xxx

jeanne
11-26-2008, 10:47 PM
:) Very lovely!

denuseri
11-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Dear IAmCanadian

Even knowing Sir's way with words I cried reading this it was so straight from the heart and beautiful, I am so so very happy for you both.

Congratulations again.

Love allways finds a way doesnt it.

I will continue to keep you and Vera in my prayers.

Hugs and Kissess

denuseri

shayna{L_D}
11-27-2008, 05:28 AM
very well written. Although i do not know you two, personally or at all. I want to thank you both for letting the library into your most personal of thoughts and actions. I'm, like Denu, Jeanna, and Aussie, am waiting semi patiently for the next installment! :)

his_girl_l
11-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Thankyou so much for sharing. That was beautiful and you are both so very lucky. Good luck!

IAmCanadian
11-27-2008, 09:28 PM
When we last left our intrepid hero he had decided to drive the distance to his pet and finally have that all-important face to face meeting.

Meeting A Dear Pet, The IC Method, Step 1: Preparation

One hotel room. The more stars, the better. Thick walls are a plus.
One car.
One GPS borrowed from a family member to make sure you don't wind up in Hamtrammick, Michigan.
One suitcase.
One toothbrush.
One tube of toothpaste.
One razor.
One can of shaving cream.
One doggy dish.
Two small locks, with two corresponding keys, for the lockable collar that you have already custom-ordered and shipped to your pet.
One assortment of your pet's favorite foods and drinks, to be kept in the hotel room, to make her feel comfortable and to let her know you care. Good kitties need treats!
One to two relatively inexpensive gifts for your pet, such as stuffed animals, novelty items celebrating her favorite football team, and the like.
One diamond necklace to let her know that you are serious.
One digital camera.
One acoustic guitar.
One desire for everything to be perfect.

From the beginning I set out to make sure she knew from the very start that I was "serious" about our master/slave relationship being multi-faceted and workable. It was important to me to give the impression that I wasn't showing up for a weekend of naughty fun, only to leave her in the dust afterward. There are a lot of ways to show that sort of commitment, but the old-fashioned ones work best. Effort, time, and money. When it comes to my pet, it is easy for me to give all three.

Before the trip even started I discussed with her the need for our first "meeting" to begin with me in a dominant position and her in a submissive one. This was an attempt to defeat something that I knew might hinder us- an unavoidable sort of role reversal stemming from our location- her home town. I would be in positions all weekend that would nearly force me to defer to her- certainly not a dominant occurance even in the best of times. She would be the one who knew her way around town if we were to go out. If we were to meet and greet with her friends, she would know them well, I would be the outsider and not knowledgeable about what level of master/slave interaction was appropriate in the presence of any given person. I would be out of my element in a strange and unfamiliar city, whereas she would know it like the back of her hand. All of those factors could conspire to take me out of a dominant frame of mind, and her out of her place as my pet.

I could have picked her up at her apartment, driven her to the hotel (probably requiring her directions) and settled in there having seen her for the first time as she was telling me whether to turn right or turn left, but that didn't seem very ideal to me. No, I wanted to see her for the first time without a stitch of clothing on her, her head bowed, her body bowing unnaturally in a position of utter subservience. So, that was the order I gave. She obeyed it, and the rest was history. There was no adjustment period. We fell into our routine like two old professionals, and within minutes of first walking into the room to find her on her hands and knees, eyes averted, I was putting her through her paces- seeing her for the first time, the webcam caul pulled away from my face.

Those first orgasms were perhaps the sweetest.

Before any of that sweet release, though, there was the moment where I told her to raise her eyes and look on me in person for the first time. This was perhaps even more memorable. She did, and we locked eyes across a foot of empty air for the first time, and neither of us could help but smile. There was no hesitation in any of her responses, from the very start. My pet is the finest pet I can imagine when it comes to non-verbal communication. The trembling of her body, the quickening of her breath, these things speak volumes. With a movement of the eye or the lip she reports to me all she is feeling and all she desires. She is an open book to me, each chapter ending with the promise of something great and good. In that first eye-locking moment, I saw affection, devotion, and a happiness steeped in relief. She hadn't know how things would go from the start, I saw...but those fears were allayed...and she was very, very glad of it.

It wasn't long before I placed her collar around her neck for the first time, and locked it in place. I had instructed her not to wear it, so that I might put it on her myself, and being the good girl that she is, she was only too happy to obey. As you can imagine, gentle reader, the moment where lock clasp clicked home was one of import and power. Perhaps you remember how it felt when your first collar slid around your neck, or how it was with you and your submissive the first time you clamped something black and leathery around her neck and pulled the buckle closed.

So, how was our first night together?

Oh, constant reader! It was beyond words. Whatever I type here is just a hollow syllabic shell, a pale rendering of how it was with us. I could no more describe our first night in words than I could describe an epiphany or a miracle. It would be like asking Mohammed to write an essay on what it was like to run into that archangel. It would be like telling St. Paul to text you about what happened on the road to Damascus. I can try, but it's all just an inarticulate karaoke version of the full and operatic truth. I taught her. Trained her. Disciplined her. Tested her. Held her down. Lifted her up. Seethed into her ear the unvarnished truth of her disgrace. I controlled her and made her body thrum like a tuning fork. I took her in great, tawdry handfuls and teasing, searing bites. I marked her as my property- and even when worn to a nub, she crawled to me and thanked me for the extent to which I had reduced her.

I thought everything would be perfect the entire weekend.

How's that for foreshadowing? Snip. Next reel. Let's go in another direction. The fabled Reverse Titanic had a few more bergs to skirt before she would reach the shore.

A lot had been made leading up to our meeting about safety precautions. My pet was getting a lot of good advice on these forums, but I'll confess to now really being concerned about it, or whether or not she followed it. I know that sounds unsafe, but I had very good reason to be unconcerned- I wasn't planning to do anything that would harm even the smallest hair on her perfect little head. So while she took in all of the various preventative measures, I was concentrating more on other things. Arrange for a friend to call her and check in? Sure! Call every hour if you want, everything is going to be fine. I'm no murderer, no abuser, no asshole. Those rules are for douche bags who take advantage of women, they are rules for sociopaths and sickos.

I never thought about how the precautions could affect me. "What could go wrong?" I thought. "I'm a good guy- they can shove a hidden camera up her twat and observe me while I give her the business for all I give a fuck- nothing is going to be going wrong."

Well, doms and subs out there, let me tell you this. There's something that maybe you're not considering:

You can be the most perfect gentleman in the world. You can lay her down on a bed of rose petals and pay an orchestra to play her lullabies for the entire weekend, but none of that is going to matter if she has some unrelated medical mishap that renders her indisposed and unable to explain what the problem is. A couple of examples I can give would be severe food poisoning, an unexpected allergic reaction, or an accidental overdose of prescription medication. Each of these three things could result in unconciousness or a seizure, and each can require a trip to the emergency room, and in each case you are innocent of any wrongdoing...but in each case you're still in very hot water.

Without going into too many details, I found myself in very hot water. There was a medical emergency and for a moment I really thought I was going to lose her. It was the scariest moment of my life.

Now, I want to make absolutely clear- this is not code for: "I accidentally hit her too hard, but it was consensual so I feel vindicated" or "we got super-drunk and also did too much coke". No, it was a one-in-a-million bad break and it came at the worst possible time.

I stayed with her every minute at the hospital, that was without question. I held her hand, I carried her things, I helped fill out her chart, I put my hand on the back of her neck to cool it, I got the attention of nurses when she needed them. A gun pointed at my head would not have caused me to move.

Later that evening the cavalry arrived in the form of people who knew her. They were on the prod for me, that was for sure, and I don't blame them, considering all that might be wrongly inferred by the situation. Someone very special to them was in a bad way, and I was the newcomer, representing something very dangerous. I was escorted out into the hall and told to leave the state, or I would be arrested. The woman who told me was furious, I had no doubt that in that moment, this woman thought I was the scum of the earth. I tried to explain myself, but it was no use- not then. Not with tempers running high. The word had been spread.

But my pet was more brave than I ever could have known. I was already well-aware that she is a good and strong person...those qualities are two fo my favorite things about her. Having been told to leave, I stood outside a hospital room where I was no longer welcome. I had no plans to leave, of course- they would have to throw me in jail before I'd leave her. After that first wonderful night, nothing could have moved me. Two of her acquaintences came outside and started to make arrangements for me to drop off what she had left in the hotel. It seemed for a moment that I might be given the bum's rush and be forced to leave my dearest, my most beautiful, my perfect pet...having only been able to touch her for that one tantalizing night.

My heart felt ready to rip in half.

Then, one of her friends came outside, where I was being read the riot act. Some of the details of relationship had been leaked, and I stood there having to justify BDSM to people who thought it very harmful indeed.

"She wants him back inside," said the friend. "She's saying she'll get up out of the bed if we don't send him back in now."

Can you imagine what I felt in that moment? She'd been through hell and back- twin fluid needles jammed inexpertly into bruise-tinted punctures, her body dehydrated and worn. She was wracked with dizziness and nausea, a delicate little thing who was probably outweighed by her IV stand.

For me, she would stand and come to me. Fly to me. To my gilded cage, the door still open, awaiting her return. It was the bravest thing I had ever heard. She was half-dead but I knew in an instant it was true. She would get up to save me from this situation, if she needed to, she would pull me back to her side.

Convinced of her seriousness, the concerned arrivals softened their tone. Under her orders, they were persuaded to leave. I was allowed back inside.

Soon, it was just the two of us again. There had been icebergs everywhere. The fabled Reverse Titanic had been weaving. But we were still afloat.

I came back to visit her the next day. I brought her a stuffed animal and later a get-well balloon. We talked the day away. She seemed much better, much like her old self again.

It wasn't long before I told her that I loved her and that I wanted her to be my property, my pet, my treasure, forever.

The doctors were understandably concerned. They wouldn't let her get discharged without being absolutely sure that she was ok. So they decided to keep her until Monday afternoon at least- meaning she would spend the remainder of my trip in the hospital. My pet and I were both saddened at the news.

"I wish you could stay a couple more days," she whispered, as I stroked her hand.

"I can," I replied.

My beautiful girl was discharged on Monday afternoon. Until Wednesday morning me marked the hours with orgasms. We went shopping. We had dinner. We did everything wonderful that we could cram into such a time frame.

My pet is the greatest treasure I could ever conceive. She is the center of my universe. She is the most beautiful and perfect thing I could ever hold in my hand. I feel blessed to own her and have the chance to be with her. How amazing is she? In the hospital, semi-concious, she was handed a contrast dye to prepare her for a CAT scan. Holding the cup they had given her, she looked up at me with stunning but half-lidded eyes.

Silently asking me for permission.

With wonderment, and admiration for her obedience and deference, I granted it with a nod.

If you are reading this, pet- I want you to know that I am proud of you, that you please me more than any other could ever dream to, that I cherish you and love you, and that everything I have to give, until the day I die, will go toward fulfilling you, training you, making you feel safe and secure. In two short months you have learned more about BDSM aesthetics, theory, and tone than most slaves could ever dream of knowing. My heart bursts with pride when you demonstrate your rapidly expanding repertoire of tantalizing skills. When you worship me, I feel like a God. When you bend around me, I feel like an unstoppable force.

You are a good girl...a good, good girl. My girl. You belong to me and I would die before any harm came to you.

I love you my perfect, perfect darling. My kitten. My wonderful pet. We made it through. The fabled Reverse Titanic. A million different things have gone right, and here we are, you and I. Together. That's serendipity. That's serendipity, and I hope this voyage never ends.

- IC

angelic.zest
11-27-2008, 11:34 PM
awww thats very sweet, so glad you two got to meet up, sadly she fell ill but she recovered and you were by her side...it shows that its more then just sexual acts, and that u really care for her well being, i am extremely happy to see this, i love reading about ppls meetings and adventures, at least with this one. You guys will have an interesting starting to tell you guys friends of your first meeting!...

enjoy each other and be thankful you both found each other, i wish you guys the best..long happy healthy future!

zest~

Veralynne
11-27-2008, 11:41 PM
I love you too, Sir. Thank You for writing this and sharing it. You are a wonderful Master and You deserve everything I have to give You and more.

*kiss*