PDA

View Full Version : If invited to a party where you were told a bestiality sex show would take place...

petpleasureyes
08-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Would you attend? Yes, no, maybe or don't know?

Being a slave trained to fuck animals for the entertainment and amusement of others, i'm just curious to see what answers people give.
slave gary

petpleasureyes
08-08-2004, 10:58 AM
By the way, i didn't vote on this poll myself mostly because i'm a slave trained for this. For me, a party such as this isn't something i'm "invited" to. i would be going to such a party for one reason; and that's to give a show. Hopefully i'll find a new "serious" Mistress real soon and i'll be doing such performances again.
slave gary

allalone46
08-08-2004, 12:21 PM
My only thing is I am not interested in a man with a K9 just a woman, or weman with one or more K9s.

Mobius
08-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Is this whippit. He was into the beasy thing and there has been allot of it lately. Last couple of days there has been lots of threads on the topic and quite a few storys.

Come on whippit come out of the closit :)

masterkurt
08-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Of course I also would agree only to see a human female submitting to an intercourse with dogs or, better, horses .... I would not go to see Gary having such an intercourse :) .... sorry Gary, nothing personal ...

Kelli
08-08-2004, 06:02 PM
I would go to see a girl get it from an animal, but would rather not see a man do an animal. Now if a guy was getting from an animal, that might work for me as well... Anyone have a pic of that one? I only have girl stuff...

Learn Humility
08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
I'd go, but strictly out of curiousity.

Beastiality is not my cup of tea. To have my submissive act like a little doggie though, for instance, is quite another story.

allalone46
08-10-2004, 07:59 AM
Of course I also would agree only to see a human female submitting to an intercourse with dogs or, better, horses .... I would not go to see Gary having such an intercourse :) .... sorry Gary, nothing personal ... I know your responding to my response as well, and sorry Gary I am not into men having sex with each other, or animals, but weman are different. And yes I would like to see a woman with a horse. As a matter of fact I would like to train a female slave to do this with both K9s and horses. I would even like to see a woman with snakes.

slavelucy
08-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Is this whippit.

No, it's petpleasureyes/slave gary.

:)

sl

SirW
08-10-2004, 09:37 PM
I would go to see a girl get it from an animal, but would rather not see a man do an animal. Now if a guy was getting from an animal, that might work for me as well... Anyone have a pic of that one? I only have girl stuff...

I voted NO to this because I am a big supporter of Sane, Safe, Consentual. I am not even going to comment on the Saneness of having sex with an animal, but the factor that makes it a NO-NO for me is the Consentual part. Since 99% of animals (maybe gorillas and chimps are the exceptions) do not have the ability to reason or free will, then it can not be consentual. Non-consentual BDSM play and/or sex is just ABUSE. In this case abusing your pet or an animal.

I know that no one that is a practicing D/s lifestyler would ever promote , encourage or condone NON-consentual acts. So, just going to a sex show between an animal and a human is encouraging abusive behaviour.

If you wish to do the whole "pet" sex thing, try training your human submissive as a dog, puupy or pony. I have seen this done and it can be very erotic and seems to be very fulfilling for both partners. Also, both partners were participating consentually.

SirW

Wontworry
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Since 99% of animals (maybe gorillas and chimps are the exceptions) do not have the ability to reason or free will, then it can not be consentual. Non-consentual BDSM play and/or sex is just ABUSE.

While it may not be consensual, it is surely also not non-consenual (loads of negatives but I think it makes sense!!!). To assume that animals don't want to have sex with humans would be to give them the ability to reason, that I agree they don't have. We just don't know what an animal thinks. However, I expect it is difficult to make a dog fuck a woman if it really didn't want to.

BTW, I voted 'yes' but like the majority (it seems) I would only be interested in women participating, not men (sorry petpleasureyes - it's a personal preference).

slavelucy
08-11-2004, 04:30 PM
While it may not be consensual, it is surely also not non-consenual (loads of negatives but I think it makes sense!!!).

Aha, but the phrase is 'safe, sane and consensual', not 'safe sane and not non-consensual' :D heh.

With regards to the whole consensual thing, i think there is a subtle difference in a dog being fucked and a dog actually doing the fucking...one is surely more 'consensual' than the other...admittedly probably not consensual in the strict human sense of the word, but what one couldn't exactly ask them to sign a contract, you can only judge them in animal terms, obviously.

Anyway, i voted 'no' as bestiality is one of the few things that does absolutely nothing for me.

sl

slickroadway
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
I my teens i was at a keg party, the homeowners
owned poodle that was extremely horny, he had his
way with dam near every leg there and we laughed
like hell.. and looking back his mother was real fond
of that little guy...hmmm lol (i vote yes)

petpleasureyes
09-14-2004, 04:55 PM
i've been giving it a whole lot of thought this consensual/non-consensual thing in regards to sex with animals. When i think about it, there's a whole lot of things we humans do worse to animals than have sex with them that people consider normal and alright to do without an animal's permission. How many people ask Rover if he want's to have his balls removed before you take him on that fateful day to the Vet? Do you really think Fluffy your cat really likes spending her days locked inside the house, pretty much a prisoner for life, or do you think she'd rather be outside climbing trees and chasing birds? And how about Doby? Did you ask him if he wanted his tail cut off and his ears clipped to make him look tougher - can't look too tough with those floppy ears he was born with, can he now? Or how about Millie or Peggy, do you think they volunteered to make that trip to the butcher?

Maybe a dog can't talk, but when a dog in heat comes up to me and pushes her pussy against my hand lifting her tail, or a male dog rubs itself against a woman, i think there's really no mistaking these signs. Just like there's no mistaking the fear in Rover's eyes when you take him to the Vet.
slave gary

allalone46
09-14-2004, 10:29 PM
i've been giving it a whole lot of thought this consensual/non-consensual thing in regards to sex with animals. When i think about it, there's a whole lot of things we humans do worse to animals than have sex with them that people consider normal and alright to do without an animal's permission. How many people ask Rover if he want's to have his balls removed before you take him on that fateful day to the Vet? Do you really think Fluffy your cat really likes spending her days locked inside the house, pretty much a prisoner for life, or do you think she'd rather be outside climbing trees and chasing birds? And how about Doby? Did you ask him if he wanted his tail cut off and his ears clipped to make him look tougher - can't look too tough with those floppy ears he was born with, can he now? Or how about Millie or Peggy, do you think they volunteered to make that trip to the butcher?

Maybe a dog can't talk, but when a dog in heat comes up to me and pushes her pussy against my hand lifting her tail, or a male dog rubs itself against a woman, i think there's really no mistaking these signs. Just like there's no mistaking the fear in Rover's eyes when you take him to the Vet.
slave gary right to the point. and your right. Though my mother has a cat that was out side ans she does prefure it inside all day long. no dogs.

petpleasureyes
09-14-2004, 10:39 PM
i have a cat myself i rescued as a kitten off of the side of the road. He was the only survivor in his family, i guess his Mother was trying to move them all across the road or something. i noticed the car in front of me swerved, i realized when i stopped to see what was going on that he swerved not to miss but to hit the poor animals. Anyhow, i took him in and fed him with an eye dropper. He's an indoor cat, but always with a taste for the outdoors as he's always trying to get outside.
slave gary

allalone46
09-14-2004, 10:47 PM
My moms got droppped off by some one who did't want her, and than she got treed on a window lege by some dogs. believe mesh doesn't want anything to do whith the out side, and stays away from the dorrs all the time.