PDA

View Full Version : *sighs* more from craven

craven
11-28-2008, 08:02 AM
As those who have read previous postings from craven,

posted i have to confess as a result of my bad or errant behaviour you will be aware that there has been no such incidents for some time.

Alas mr smart ass strikes again, or rather he did this afternoon, yes i am afraid that yet again i have shown my wonderful Domma disrespect and been overly sassy.

Hence this post, i wont bore you with the exact details, i had been i confess pushing for some time, when i congratulated my Domma on some recent good news, "well done" and then patted her on the head !! yes, Yes i know it was going to far but the words were out before i could stop them, i felt instantly bad, and have accepted my punishment which is in effect three fold.

part one being this post

part two being to ask you very kind and helpful people to post on this thread your suggestions as to what form my punishment should take

with part three being to endure the decided upon punishment

I should point out before anyone gets too excited it is a corporal and not capital offence so please if you could bear this in mind when putting forward your suggestions and ideas.

So over to you lovely people, if a sub behaves as badly as i obviously have, then irrespective of remorse of which i am very remorseful (and not just because i got caught) then punishment is of course due, what form should said punishment take ?

damyanti
11-28-2008, 11:14 AM
i congratulated my Domma on some recent good news, "well done" and then patted her on the head !!

How is this bad, LOL....I think it was just you being adorable ;) ...sooo....she should make you eat chocolate for a day...:)

Ozme52
11-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Heh. I love the "corporal, not capital" offense... but I suggest a capital punishment... make craven post a thousand word apology, with every other letter capitalized.

orchidsoul
11-28-2008, 11:21 AM
It is sort of endearing.
however, to pat one's Domma as if a puppy...
without knowing either of you or your likes/dislikes, perhaps you could be reminded of your role by being the puppy for the day?
seems it could encompass physical punishment, humiliation, and a slew of others and all can be taken to the degree your Domma desires.

Ozme52
11-28-2008, 11:23 AM
My second suggestion is a day spent on his hands and knees, in a doggysuit, with a biscuit in his mouth, so he can be made to do tricks, patted upon the head and told "well done"

All the better if you can devise a place where he could do it in a public setting. So that random passers by might watch, though not necessarily know the reasons behind the activity.

annie
11-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Heh. I love the "corporal, not capital" offense... but I suggest a capital punishment... make craven post a thousand word apology, with every other letter capitalized.

ThAt Is JuSt EvIl Oz!

*LaUgHs*

violett
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
corporal punishment - how about joining the TA for a taster session lol - you'd love boot camp

arcot_ramathorn
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
I definitly agree with orchidsoul and Ozme52..... Puppy play would be a fitting punishment in this case. I would also suggest crate and house training.

SauvagePouline
11-28-2008, 01:28 PM
oh yes, puppy role FOR SURE!! It truly fits the crime :)

RickBulow74
11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
I would have to agree with the puppy punishment.

violett
11-28-2008, 01:47 PM
I did think of suggesting rumble strips on the road while wearing something - but that's already been done lol